Hope this rumor is NOT true...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hope this rumor is NOT true... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hope this rumor is NOT true...

Post by SRQ Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:20 pm

Oakma wrote:So March 8 is the big announcement day ... I hear Jodie Sweetin,Danny DeVito,Teresa Giudice,Scott Disisk,and Paige VanZant.

I do know who Danny DeVito is ... the others mean nothing to me.

Anyone else have any rumored "Stars" coming to the ballroom ?
Sorry that Danny isn't on; maybe next season.  I worked for a Fortune 500 that sponsored a party in DC that Danny attended.  He came over to our table, took my hand, kissed it as he said "hi, I'm Danny."  I didn't wash that hand for days!

Ginger and Val just finished their dance, and it was great.  I'm going to redecorate my small bathroom in her acqua color.  Love it!

SRQ

Back to top Go down

Hope this rumor is NOT true... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hope this rumor is NOT true...

Post by Moonbat Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:02 pm

SRQ wrote:Ginger and Val just finished their dance, and it was great.  I'm going to redecorate my small bathroom in her acqua color.  Love it!

She inspired you to re-decorate a bathroom?  Or did you already have it planned?
Moonbat
Moonbat

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:18 pm

Hey Cappy how r u doing???
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top