Another Dallas boy!

Hello Texas! Ben2
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Hello Texas! Empty Re: Hello Texas!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:31 pm

Thanks SLA for bringing all these pics over. Can't wait to read their bios. If they have as nice of a personality as looks, Des is going to be in for some tough decisions.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:51 pm

sdreindeer wrote:Thanks SLA for bringing all these pics over. Can't wait to read their bios. If they have as nice of a personality as looks, Des is going to be in for some tough decisions.

Yes I'm sure she is probably not too sad about Sean sending her home now in fact she is probably happy about it! I do not that this is one of the bachelor's that has a son. He had not married the mother but is active in the raising of his son so good for him! There was a picture of him hold his son in front of a Christmas tree on either RS's site or bachandbachettefans site. I have been copying the pictures from the bachandbachettefan site. There are a total of three of the bachelors that have children out of wedlock which seems funny to me that they have that many so I don't know what Des might have requested in way of guys. But she sure has some good looking ones. The one from Seattle I believe is also a model besides working for some kind of mortgage or banking company so that's kind of a red flag to me as the reason he is on the show. I think at least one more of the 11 that have been revealed so far is also a model. But there will always be ones on the show to try to further a career of one kind or another as well as those just along for the ride. But nice eye candy nevertheless.

I found the picture of him holding his son:

Hello Texas! Ben4-190x300
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:44 pm

SLA....with this many good lookers, you are going to be forced to tune in for the season!!! It's also going to be interesting to see how they handle the brother concerns. I bet that he is going to be a lot more low key this time around. I'm going to have to check out the other board and look for some more pics. :bounce:

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:47 pm

sdreindeer wrote:Thanks SLA for bringing all these pics over. Can't wait to read their bios. If they have as nice of a personality as looks, Des is going to be in for some tough decisions.

I hope when ABC brings up the "new and improved" (cough, cough) bachelorette board that they do a Cheat Sheet of all the contestants like they did with Sean's season. I really liked it and it made it easy to pull up and check out some fact about a contest that wasn't in the bio section.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:50 pm

sdreindeer wrote:SLA....with this many good lookers, you are going to be forced to tune in for the season!!! It's also going to be interesting to see how they handle the brother concerns. I bet that he is going to be a lot more low key this time around. I'm going to have to check out the other board and look for some more pics. :bounce:

Yah I know I already have several that I am pulling for - silly as that sounds since I'm not even a Des fan but I can still look and like at the eye candy out there.
Hello Texas! 364074947
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:53 pm

SLA44 wrote:

I hope when ABC brings up the "new and improved" (cough, cough) bachelorette board that they do a Cheat Sheet of all the contestants like they did with Sean's season. I really liked it and it made it easy to pull up and check out some fact about a contest that wasn't in the bio section.

The board admin posted that, not one of the regular posters? I'll be darned. I don't recall seeing that.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:14 pm

Widder Woman wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

The board admin posted that, not one of the regular posters? I'll be darned. I don't recall seeing that.

Yes it was really neat and had all sorts of information on it that was not in the bios. It gave their age, height, and some little fact about them, plus there were symbols that showed if they had a college degree, a pet, tattoos, children, been engaged, and been married. I really liked it!

P.S. Just remembered some of the little facts they had about them - how long their longest relationship lasted, how long it took them to get read to go out, and if they were messy or neat (shown on a scale).
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:42 pm

Here is a screencap from the meet & greet on the promo video being shown tonight on ET.

Hello Texas! A12fi

His son is so adorable!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:12 pm

I'll take any and all eye candy I can get!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:52 pm

newto the boards wrote:I'll take any and all eye candy I can get!! Very Happy

Hello Texas! 2245567708 Yes Hello Texas! 4251138150 and she sure seems to have a lot of eye candy! LOL!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gin1972 Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:22 pm

Damn, we sure know how to grow them in Texas be still my heart. Airplane [quote]

gin1972
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:13 pm

[quote="gin1972"]Damn, we sure know how to grow them in Texas be still my heart. Hello Texas! 2434195007

Yes you do but I would say Oregon didn't do such a bad job with Chris S. either! I am really looking forward to seeing these guy on the screen! We need a drooling Emoticon! Hello Texas! 364074947
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gin1972 Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:42 pm

I can't wait, just praying my heart can take all of them. Oh, just one little crumb. Yes, Oregon does grow them goo also. Just praying my stints can make it. Faint

gin1972
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:59 am

gin1972 wrote:I can't wait, just praying my heart can take all of them. Oh, just one little crumb. Yes, Oregon does grow them goo also. Just praying my stints can make it. Hello Texas! 673215878

Gin you are too funny! I believe you will be able to handle it! LOL!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gin1972 Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:07 am

I am not so sure. No sex in 15 years so one can have a way beening in very bad mood and seeing these hunks will remind me what I am missing so I am concerned about the hot flashes and the old ticker. Faint

gin1972
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum