Spoiler article - Next Bachelorette

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoiler article - Next Bachelorette Empty Spoiler article - Next Bachelorette

Post by skt8word Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:14 pm

US Weekly says the next bachelorette will be a complete dark horse.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/season-16-bachelorette-is-a-dark-horse-will-surprise-fans/

Out of the choices that were listed in the other thread, Kelsey, Tayshia, Tia, and Clare, I think Clare is the only complete dark horse.  Tayshia was recently on BIP, and Tia was on BIP not that long ago.  Confused

We'll see who they announce on GMA! Jumping up and down  Biting nails  Giggle
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Spoiler article - Next Bachelorette Empty Re: Spoiler article - Next Bachelorette

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:43 pm

I hope it's not Clare.  Before I knew the things I know about her, I might have wanted her to be bachelorette, but she seems too difficult a personality to get married.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Spoiler article - Next Bachelorette Empty Re: Spoiler article - Next Bachelorette

Post by moon0627 Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:42 pm

I don't care for any of these choices … I feel like I've seen too much of Clare already from all her appearances on several different shows and kind of feel the same about Tia and I guess Tayshia is ok but she was never a favorite of mine , I wish they'd pick someone completely new .
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:14 pm

Clare was so annoying.  yuk  They are running out of options.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:22 pm

I would like to know why they chose her.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:33 pm

Well it appears to be Clare for the next Bachelorette.  TPTB were listening to everyone asking for a more mature woman next time around and she has certainly proved to be someone who has been around the block  Giggle
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:48 am

How old is Clare.  I think she was older than most when she was on the show before and that's been a while.  I didn't like her at all.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:37 pm

I am just now seeing this thread on Clare so sorry that I have already posted things regarding her on Pilot Pete’s thread.

I was hoping that because it is Clare that was chosen that the majority of the men would be more mature and already are established and know what they want in life. Not a bunch of young dudes that are wanting to promote themselves and are probably not really into dating and marrying someone that is so much older than them. I saw that the youngest so far is just 23 and several are not much older than that. Come on now...she is practically old enough to be their mother. That is ridiculous.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:45 am

It's okay.  I only started this thread because it was spoiler-ish but it isn't anymore, so I went ahead and talked about Clare in the other thread yesterday too.  lol

Mule, Clare's 38.  She'll have another birthday during filming.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top