Anybody know what happened to Carly? Why the crutches and bandaged legs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anybody know what happened to Carly? Why the crutches and bandaged legs? Empty Anybody know what happened to Carly? Why the crutches and bandaged legs?

Post by GH Senior Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:48 am

i've been away from the boards for awhile but really haven't missed the shows. First off, is she really pregnant in 'real life'???  why is she always sitting down and barely moving around?  is it because she was told she was a high-risk?  and lately she has her legs in some sort of casts and we see crutches next to her.  again, did i miss something, as i'm very curious.  i think Laura is one terrific actress, one of my favorites, who gives 110% to every part she's handed!  Laura Wright is the "best" Carly, GH has ever had!!!  And her and Sonny are the key players on GH.  but i definitely think the rest of the female actors on GH are also tops, especially, Diane, Alexis, Liz, Sam, i don't miss their scenes, they are terrific! but Nelle and Kim (never cared for her from her entrance with Oscar).  And i guess we'll just never, ever, ever, get rid of the horrid Nelle, who keeps showing up like a bad penny......

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Anybody know what happened to Carly? Why the crutches and bandaged legs? Empty Re: Anybody know what happened to Carly? Why the crutches and bandaged legs?

Post by Freda3000 Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:42 pm

I did a search on Google and found a lot of articles...here is one: https://www.inquisitr.com/5573056/laura-wright-injured-general-hospital/

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top