Billy leaving so Roger will be the new Drew

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Billy leaving so Roger will be the new Drew Empty Billy leaving so Roger will be the new Drew

Post by moon0627 Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:21 pm

Sorry to see Billy leave the show but they ruined his character by taking away any further love interests . I hope whatever memories he had that implicate Shiloh will come out and end that part of the story before he leaves.  So now with Roger getting Drews memories that leaves the Franco character behind and will have a triangle romance with Kim and Elizabeth and Julian will end up staying in town.  Franco/Drew and Jason will bond as brothers and the Quartermaines will have to accept him too.  Its sad that Liz's kids will lose their new father figure in Franco Sad
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Billy leaving so Roger will be the new Drew Empty Re: Billy leaving so Roger will be the new Drew

Post by 431902j Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:51 pm

I luv Roger...he does an excellent job in whatever storyline he's given
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Billy leaving so Roger will be the new Drew Empty Re: Billy leaving so Roger will be the new Drew

Post by GH Senior Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:08 am

well i for one think it's a dumb story line and very saddened we've lost another fine actor, and for what?  i don't believe it was Billy's choice, but more a Frank V. and TPTB, that pushed Billy out!  the true story is not being revealed.  tired of this endless loss of good players and we're stuck with the Jason, Sonny, Carly show!  believe me, i really like Sonny and Carly and know they are central to PC, and whatever part they're given, they deliver 100%, but Jason's return has pushed Billy to the curb, and i definitely can't stand Franco in the part of Drew!  it's just wrong and unbelievable, watching him act it out, is a joke!!!  he was finally being accepted and now, he's messing it up again.  
i'm really sick Billy M. has left and I know for sure, SB is too blame!  Sad Sad

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top