No Guard on Lulu's GH Room!?!?!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Guard on Lulu's GH Room!?!?!? Empty No Guard on Lulu's GH Room!?!?!?

Post by Freda3000 Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:24 pm

I said it before, I'll say it again....Where is the guard on Lulu's hospital room?!?!?   According to the previews for next week, Ryan will once again attempt to get to her in the hospital...  and there is no security around her....   a woman who was attacked and almost killed by the killer preying on Port Charles residents.  Shheeesh!  And where is the police report on the fingerprints on the knife.....   how long does that take?  Oh, in PC, an eternity.   I sure hope the SL ends soon, it really makes me angry how dumb it is.

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

No Guard on Lulu's GH Room!?!?!? Empty Re: No Guard on Lulu's GH Room!?!?!?

Post by believeinme246 Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:54 pm

It's such an oversight and I love Lulu and want her to be okay.

I'm not a fan of murder scenes and although I think JL is blowing it out of the park and I love his double entendres, I want the killing to end. It's a shame. The show struck magic with his warped relationship with Ryan and Ava. I will miss that part of the episodes. We have so little romance on the show and they're just a mature couple. I don't even mind it not being Laura, because we know that this isn't Kevin.

But for now, let's get our Lulu some security!
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:17 pm

WOW how dumb is this storyline she was stabbed by a serial killer and she is the daughter of the mayor and they don't put a cop/security officer outside her door.......come on.

Can't wait for this killing stuff to stop and get Ryan back where he belongs in the funny farm.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:30 pm

i'm personally so disgusted with this story line but between yesterday and today (wed.) even more so in that what is going on with the writing of it?  how is this dopey Doctor Ryan able to "Put" those images, ideas, into Lulu's mind, eyes, and mind - and we are supposed to swallow it?  it's plain dumb, even for a soap!  Just to give this S\L more traction and keep the actors on screen, unfortunately, some of which i personally wish were gone. How could Ryan make Franco the villain?  It's just wrong and not feasible, especially given the fact Lulu "wasn't" even in a trance!!  No, this is ridiculous, and as usual, every S\L gets so dragged out on GH, you start to loose interest in it, and wish it would draw towards the conclusion! Moreover, it portrays the PC police dep't. as a bunch of dogcatchers. They never follow up on the obvious clues and rush for judgment and wind up with egg on their face. 

Bring Kevin back and get that baby back with Michael,  although please, i don't want to see Nell.  

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:33 pm

PS  to my previous note on the guard post.  I too couldn't understand that NO guard was "immediately" put on Lulu's hospital door?   But WHY, because that had to allow for the big drawn out pitch for Ryan (not Kevin) to come on the scene and frame Franco!   just annoying is my retort.

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:36 pm

Lulu a strong amazing girl?  No, Lulu, a prime patsy!!!

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top