Season 27

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 27 - Page 12 Empty Re: Season 27

Post by Lesallee Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:41 am

Surprised I am but happy for Bobby and Sharna. FB and Twitter are blowing up! I think Sharna earned this MBT and deserves it more than any previous season. She took a absolute non dancer to the big win by choreographing so carefully to bring him along but not exceed his capabilities at any point. Yes, Bobby did not become the world’s greatest dancer but he learned every week and he had fun. Sure, it’s a popularity contest but I had fun watching Bobby too so it’s a win, win situation for me. 

Milo’s and Witney’s freestyle was, in my estimation, pretty well the top freestyle I have ever seen on DWTS. The only one that is equivalent is James Maslow’s freestyle. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:46 am

I know I've said last week it would make me feel uncomfortable if Bobby achieved what Nick, James, and Josh were denied- but then again, what's it all about? I have decided to consider it as Sharna's revenge.

Sister Babs has the right attitude to look at it. If a none-dancer like David Ross could come second in S24, why shouldn't a none-dancer like Bobby Bones win? The principle that the best dancer doesn't always make it is as old as the show itself.

Congratulations to Bobby and Sharna! Be grateful for your loyal fans, ignore the haters, and enjoy your triumph. I still can't believe this has really happened.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:03 pm

From Sharna’s Twitter.

Season 27 - Page 12 D527f510
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:24 pm

Something I saw today and something to think about.

I just want to put into perspective about this win for Bobby. Someone on a YouTube comment hit the nail on the head. 

“So many comments about how bad he was and blah blah blah. This man was the ONLY one to have a full time job that he not only had to be at Mon-Fri. But also had to be at by like 2AM. And let's add in his other commitment such as as weekend radio show, a podcast show, book signings, his standup comedy shows, hosting and presenting at award shows, hosting 2 charity concerts, and STILL finding the time to practice 6-8 hours a day. But no let's not celebrate hard work and dedication.  Let's bemoan it because its didn't come as easy to him as others. Others who have EXPERIENCE and TRAINING in dance.”
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:30 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:I know I've said last week it would make me feel uncomfortable if Bobby achieved what Nick, James, and Josh were denied- but then again, what's it all about? I have decided to consider it as Sharna's revenge.

Sister Babs has the right attitude to look at it. If a none-dancer like David Ross could come second in S24, why shouldn't a none-dancer like Bobby Bones win? The principle that the best dancer doesn't always make it is as old as the show itself.

Congratulations to Bobby and Sharna! Be grateful for your loyal fans, ignore the haters, and enjoy your triumph. I still can't believe this has really happened.
Neither can I !!!
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:15 pm

The show has pretty much been a popularity contest from the get go and as Tom always says, vote for your favorites... not vote for the best dancers.

Congrats to the winners.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moo2meow Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:44 pm

Am very pleased and happy that Sharna has finally won the mirror ball but so totally

surprised at who the winning partner was !!

But. Okay. Congratulations to the both of them !   Woo hoo   Cancan dance  
moo2meow
moo2meow
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:22 pm

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down