Who took Peter, do we know yet?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who took Peter, do we know yet? Empty Who took Peter, do we know yet?

Post by jggoms Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:33 pm

Found myself chanting "please let it be Leisel, please let it be Leisel, please let it be Leisel!
jggoms
jggoms

Back to top Go down

Who took Peter, do we know yet? Empty Re: Who took Peter, do we know yet?

Post by Sunny Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:29 am

Yep, it was Liesl. 

Popcorn
Sunny
Sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Freda3000 Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:59 am

GH follows the strange habit of TV to ignore the reality of, shall we say, basic human biological functions, namely, the need to use a bathroom!   How long has Peter been tied up on that bed..., no bathroom break?  The eventual results seem like torture enough to me.

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:51 pm

Leisl is getting revenge for Anna and Cesar. She had really loved him until her son was in danger.. The fact that we are enjoying her torture of Heinrik/Peter is a bonus...And Leisl is from a European country...and is probably familiar with torture...I hope no one finds them soon.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:12 pm

Peter struggling against the ties holding him down on the bed was so lame and embarrassing ... did Leisl really whack him with the bat ? LOL Smile  I'd like to take a swing at him myself !
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:31 pm

431902j wrote:Leisl  is getting revenge for Anna and Cesar. She had really loved him until her son was in danger.. The fact that we are enjoying her torture of Heinrik/Peter is a bonus...And Leisl is from a European country...and is probably familiar with torture...I hope no one finds them soon.
I tell you the truth I for one DO NOT WANT LIESL CAUGHT!!!  I'd like to see her escape but - NOT "leave" the show!  she's great and i'm sorry they didn't redeem her and bring her back to her position at GH, but instead they needed to bring on that dope and his S L so they could eventually get him together with Maxie!  I'm really peeved if this transpires.  I can't stand Peter/Heinrick, didn't from the very "beginning", before all that nonsense. He's not the victim here, and should have been arrested and carted off, but no, he's sticking around and i'm peeved!!!  he stinks, so does his acting abilities, and he wasn't needed on the show! there was no S L to tie up, the writer's 'rewrote' history again, made junk up, and created this stupid stuff, just to give Maxie, Anna, Finn, lines to fill in for Nathan?  i don't see it!  Not interesting and again, he stinks. I'd rather see Nina and VAlentin together again and their stories. And more, much more, adventure and plots to keep us guessing and not being so predictable with every scene.  When they finally come up with something, it drags and drags and drags on - so you eventually don't care what happens. And a few happy marriages that last, and love in the afternoon wouldn't be bad either. 
they need new writers, or I'd prefer the old ones back and get rid of the producer FV.....

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top