Mayor's Race Outcome Thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mayor's Race Outcome Thoughts Empty Mayor's Race Outcome Thoughts

Post by Freda3000 Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:36 pm

Well, not surprised that Ned won....    there seemed to be a lot of questionable stuff going on, mainly conducted by that fellow Jim Harvey.    I was more than a bit surprised at Olivia's strong support for Ned's winning, sort of wondering how she feels about "the little people" being bulldozed out of Charles Street.   Unless Ned has painted a very different picture for her.    I do wonder if somewhere down the road he will have a change of heart, or at least a broadening of outlook and means....and find a way to keep a lot of what is there already while still generating needed renewal and development.   It is nice to have the Q's front and center again.   Can't help but wonder how much Ned will morph into Edward now.

Happy Hump Day!

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Mayor's Race Outcome Thoughts Empty Re: Mayor's Race Outcome Thoughts

Post by 431902j Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:27 pm

When the truth comes out about the sleaze Harvey (and we know it
will) and Ned won the election by conspiring with him...will Alexis win
by default?
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:18 pm

I'm disappointed I was rooting for Alexis, I don't like the whole Charles Street story with Shady Harvey & Neddly.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:34 pm

431902j wrote:When the truth comes out about the sleaze Harvey (and we know it
will) and Ned won the election by conspiring with him...will Alexis win
by default?
I don't think in my opinion Ned is conspiring with him, nor had any knowledge of what Harvey has been up too!  I don't believe Ned knows he's responsible for the dirt Harvey aired about Alexis and Julian!  While Alexis did go to Nora to try and get protection for Julian, she did for a good reason and that was to stop them from killing him in prison!  If she didn't, he'd be dead!  He was not in league with his nutty sister Liv, and was blackmailed by her into doing everything he did!  So he wasn't guilty either! So while he was a mobster, in this case and everything concerning Alexis, he wasn't guilty and the guy on the stand at Julian's trial, "lied" about everything. He shouldn't have been sent to jail in the first place. 
In saying this, I would have preferred Alexis to win the election - but moreover - I would have WANTED LAURA, to run the Mayoral race and WIN!!!  Another one of the bummers GH is sending my way!  So, so, annoyed, they "let" her go!  These actors were really good characters with so much potential for some good S L's, and yet they got the 'boot'. So many have been let go, and at the same time, they've introduced newbies. While I do understand this is a money making business, and apparently can not pay each one everything they demand as an increase,  I still stand amazed at TPTB, in firing and hiring!  We're just not on the same page! 

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids64 Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:46 pm

I think that Felisha should have been the mayor since she lost the election or it was stolen from her this is why she is better than Ned to be mayor and he will not do good for the city at all

wizkids64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top