Sooooo.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sooooo..... Empty Sooooo.....

Post by gh5fan Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:19 pm

.......so far we know that BM Jason is Drew.....or so we think at this  point in time.
I just don't happen to think that this story is anywhere near concluded to say the least.
IMHO, when one of the twins has actual undeniable memories from Jason Quartermaine's past
will I believe that the question of who's who has been solved.
I still believe that one will have Jason Q memories from childhood and one will have Andrew
memories from childhood. Then I will have a decision about who's who.
gh5fan
gh5fan
Power User

Back to top Go down

Sooooo..... Empty Re: Sooooo.....

Post by RumbaPassion Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:37 pm

I agree that this is far from being over. I'm pretty sure there will be unexpected twists that will change the course of the current story. I have no idea what but it's a matter of time. Looking forward for the next weeks/months 
Popcorn
RumbaPassion
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by jggoms Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:38 pm

Jason Quartermaine Baby 1 from 1981 baby to the 1995 A.J. car wreck

switched at hospital for Andrew Baby 2

returned to the family as T.B.I.-Amnesiac Jason (this is Baby 2)

Drugged by Franco in Hawaii - swapped back for - Baby 1  (already with some memory matching)

Who now has Baby 2?  (Helena, Faison?)  Recall later story that Helena made him her own “Jason” minion to do her bidding.

Baby 1 kicked in the water by Faison  . .  . .  “Jason” disappeared for years.

OMG – I lost myself. . . .

Now about Dr. Maddox and how his defunct WBS project came into awareness for either Helz of Cesar, who knows.

…. If Faison is involved, I wouldn’t be surprised if the writers retroactively dip Obrecht in this scheme all the way up to ears.
jggoms
jggoms

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:04 am

I also agree that this is far from over, it's making me crazy but I sure don't want to miss a show♥️

Did Helz & Cesar work together on this project to mess up the Q's but why, they were never really after the Q's Helz always wanted to mess with the Cassadines????

Would Jerry Jaxs and Cesar work together on this.....possibly Jason has done damage to both of them........

Oh I know Britt fell in love with Jason and Cesar kidnapped him for her :laughing2:JUST KIDDING.

However this turns out I think we are in it for the long run.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:47 am

MPchimesin wrote:I also agree that this is far from over, it's making me crazy but I sure don't want to miss a show♥️

Did Helz & Cesar work together on this project to mess up the Q's but why, they were never really after the Q's Helz always wanted to mess with the Cassadines????

Would Jerry Jaxs and Cesar work together on this.....possibly Jason has done damage to both of them........

Oh I know Britt fell in love with Jason and Cesar kidnapped him for her :laughing2:JUST KIDDING.

However this turns out I think we are in it for the long run.

Help  agree ~ this is making us all crazy, but sure keeping our attention....  High five

and now, Nathan wants info on his father...
hmmmm... Suspect
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum