this will be difficult ,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

this will be difficult ,,, Empty this will be difficult ,,,

Post by FLPeaches Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:19 pm

this will be difficult ,,, DDu90-XXsAAUOm6 this will be difficult ,,, DDsgJ7aU0AAJfhc this will be difficult ,,, 1233665981
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

this will be difficult ,,, Empty Re: this will be difficult ,,,

Post by believeinme246 Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:31 am

I have to say that I'm rather disgusted that the show is taking a turn toward the mob again and then would take such a delightful character and relationship and write it off. It's like the late 90s/2000s all over again.
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:19 am

I too am sad, very sad at the news that RB has been removed from the show.  I think they made big mistake, I was rather enjoying Hayden & Finn together. Crying or Very sad
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:29 am

MPchimesin wrote:I too am sad, very sad at the news that RB has been removed from the show.
I think they made big mistake, I was rather enjoying Hayden & Finn together. Crying or Very sad
Help   they bring Hayden on as a bad girl, but then take the time to redeem her...  
she was so wonderful with Tracy, she's great with BFF Curtis, and as far as I know, she is still somewhat close with Spencer. and, on pretty good terms with Laura as well.

why even give her the history of being Elizabeth's long lost sister, and now a new baby storyline with ♥️Finn?

(only my opinion) from what I've read, this seems like a poorly disguised sacrifice ($) to afford SteveBurton's return,,,
and no offense to Steve, but I agree, really big mistake. Crying or Very sad

* I'm sure Rebecca Budig will be more than just fine, she's already done a few LifeTime movies, so maybe we'll see her over on the Hallmark channel, too,
GH's loss in the long run...
but still, to blind-side somebody that way just feels so wrong.
 No
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:05 am

FLPeaches wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:I too am sad, very sad at the news that RB has been removed from the show.
I think they made big mistake, I was rather enjoying Hayden & Finn together. Crying or Very sad
Help   they bring Hayden on as a bad girl, but then take the time to redeem her...  
she was so wonderful with Tracy, she's great with BFF Curtis, and as far as I know, she is still somewhat close with Spencer. and, on pretty good terms with Laura as well.

why even give her the history of being Elizabeth's long lost sister, and now a new baby storyline with ♥️Finn?

(only my opinion) from what I've read, this seems like a poorly disguised sacrifice ($) to afford SteveBurton's return,,,
and no offense to Steve, but I agree, really big mistake. Crying or Very sad

* I'm sure Rebecca Budig will be more than just fine, she's already done a few LifeTime movies, so maybe we'll see her over on the Hallmark channel, too,
GH's loss in the long run...
but still, to blind-side somebody that way just feels so wrong.
 No
I agree with everything you said especially the remarks about SB's return.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:55 pm

Yes it will be hard since she is pregnant with Finn's kid so I hope that she ends up OK though

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:38 pm

I am really pissed about the news of RB's departure. 

Hayden has been there for all this time, she was introduced as the "man eater" (which never happened) but she built a history, the con, the coma, the bad girl, the Nicolas' story, the diamonds, her illness, the friendships, Tracy, Finn, a sister, her pregnancy and so on which I was looking forward to....

I guess "you have no shame you have no respect" aunty Stella from the stellar planet and "hi hi hi ha ha ha ha I hate your wife but please let me take your picture" Annoying Nobody Amy are more interesting... NOT!!!!!!!
RumbaPassion
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:29 am

Confused    not sure how accurate, and I hope it's just BS...

but I've been hearing rumors that Dr. O might be gone soon ~
along with Finn, and Jules, and maybe even Dante..  (???)  Crying or Very sad

and then I read this:  

http://www.inquisitr.com/4319419/general-hospital-spoilers-who-dies-on-gh-this-summer-meet-the-5-candidates-facing-death/#utm_source=relatable&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=story_footer_1x3

Tantrum
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:39 am

I'll be pissed if any of them leave or get the boot, although Dr. O is in prison right now I would like her to stick around.

I agree with you Rumba they should get rid of the useless character's like Amy, Auntie Stella, Oscar, and they should have let Joss go live with her father I wouldn't miss her for a second.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:18 am

MPchimesin wrote:I'll be pissed if any of them leave or get the boot, although Dr. O is in prison right now I would like her to stick around.

I agree with you Rumba they should get rid of the useless character's like Amy, Auntie Stella, Oscar, and they should have let Joss go live with her father I wouldn't miss her for a second.

Help   OMG, it gets even worse -- I just saw this!  hairpull

This General Hospital actor's return affects the whole cast

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/89811e6e-3f5b-3047-9f15-379ef0378d3f/ss_this-general-hospital-actor%27s.html

General Hospital
May Make Big Cuts for Steve Burton’s Return

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1134966/general-hospital-steve-burton-returns
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Freda3000 Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:21 am

MPchimesin wrote:I'll be pissed if any of them leave or get the boot, although Dr. O is in prison right now I would like her to stick around.

Normally I would be happy Steve Burton is coming back, but not if they are going to blow up all the story lines.  I see another "faux identity" storyline... after all, they have to explain the Billy Miller version of Jason.  I am guessing this is why they had the scenes with Jake's weird memories from Helena's Island.... he knows this Jason isn't real but his mind had to be controlled.   As someone famous once said  "...what  a bloody mess!"

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:16 pm

I just mentioned this to a friend, I like Steve and I'm glad he's returning, but not at the expense of the other actors......JUST NOT RIGHT!!!!!
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:02 pm

Confused ** RUMOR **

A recent flashback photo posted by General Hospital's Michael Easton (Hamilton Finn) has fans convinced he's making a return to Days of our Lives.
this will be difficult ,,, 0614-michael_easton_to_days
The actor, who got his start in the soap opera business by playing DAYS' Tanner Scofield from 1990 to 1992, posted a Flashback Friday photo on Facebook of his time playing the character. And while most fans believe the message was a routine throwback post (he also posted about his late 1990s stint on The Practice the day prior), some are convinced it was a subtle tease that the actor is heading back to the NBC soap.

But wait. What about his current gig as GH's Finn? Apparently, rumors are swirling that Easton is on his way out of Port Charles, which would leave him free to make a return to DAYS.

And if those rumors are true, a move to Salem would make perfect sense:
Ron Carlivati,
who penned scripts for Easton at GH as well as scripts for the actor when he played One Life to Live's John McBain, is currently the head writer at DAYS.

Crying or Very sad
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:23 pm

RumbaPassion wrote:I am really pissed about the news of RB's departure. 

Hayden has been there for all this time, she was introduced as the "man eater" (which never happened) but she built a history, the con, the coma, the bad girl, the Nicolas' story, the diamonds, her illness, the friendships, Tracy, Finn, a sister, her pregnancy and so on which I was looking forward to....

I guess "you have no shame you have no respect" aunty Stella from the stellar planet and "hi hi hi ha ha ha ha I hate your wife but please let me take your picture" Annoying Nobody Amy are more interesting... NOT!!!!!!!
I wanted to comment about this when I heard and didn't, but now I read your remarks, ditto, ditto, ditto!!!   I am so bummed about her exit. The minute they brought on that loud mouth, obnoxious Auntee, who kept embarrassing herself, and NOT JORDAN, in public, I couldn't stomach that twist in the Curtis-Jordan relationship!  Who the heck needed her!  And of course Amy, I've commented on, in regards to letting Sabrina go and having Amy- what knumbskull thought that was a good move?  I tell you this FV is a thorn in my side!!!  He constantly gets rid of all the ones I like, in favor of keeping Ava, Nell and bringing in the newbies, who do nothing for the series!  Just to inflate the overpopulated cast even more and now SB- get out of here!  He's not been missed for awhile, and that's saying an AWFUL LOT from me, who was a 110 percent JaSam fan, with the chem he had with Kelly.  That was "THEN"!  Now BM is doing a more than fine job re-creating a newer, better, more pleasing and sincere Jason!  He has managed to combine the Morgan-Quatermaine, package, and I think he and Kelly are a dynamite couple, my fav, on GH!  Obviously, I'm not happy about whatever they're doing to my Sam, but that's another story!  And back to Hayden, FV has a screw lose somewhere!  She's such a fine actress, so many S L's have come from her, and I was looking forward to many more epies from her, Finn, and with the baby!  Now he springs this on us, why?  SB left because of local, lied, and now what, is he moving back and into the Calif scene?  Now the distance doesn't matter?  This whole thing stinks, and can't be making us GH fans, very happy, but on the contrary, both annoyed and displeased, and like I've said, I'll probably go off for a while as I did in the past!  i don't want RB gone!  I want Ava and Nelle and Amy, Stella, leaving, and making new S L's around the older hires of GH.  You can drum up plenty of them with Val, Finn, Sam and Jason of course, as well as Carly and Sonny, and their brood. Even the younger ones, are better than what they've brought on this past year. 
And, I still want Nik back to bring drama, and keep Spencer and Laura, from hating Val. And I'd rather see Elizabeth on GH rather than Ava, anyday!  She's grown on me, and it would be nice for her to have a good romantic interest, if not Franco, then Griffin!  But axing RB, is another of their big, big, blunders, and it will come back to bite you!  Duh

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:58 pm

I wanted to comment about this when I heard and didn't, but now I read your remarks, ditto, ditto, ditto!!!   I am so bummed about her exit. The minute they brought on that loud mouth, obnoxious Auntee, who kept embarrassing herself, and NOT JORDAN, in public, I couldn't stomach that twist in the Curtis-Jordan relationship!  Who the heck needed her!  And of course Amy, I've commented on, in regards to letting Sabrina go and having Amy- what knumbskull thought that was a good move?  I tell you this FV is a thorn in my side!!!  He constantly gets rid of all the ones I like, in favor of keeping Ava, Nell and bringing in the newbies, who do nothing for the series!  Just to inflate the overpopulated cast even more and now SB- get out of here!  He's not been missed for awhile, and that's saying an AWFUL LOT from me, who was a 110 percent JaSam fan, with the chem he had with Kelly.  That was "THEN"!  Now BM is doing a more than fine job re-creating a newer, better, more pleasing and sincere Jason!  He has managed to combine the Morgan-Quatermaine, package, and I think he and Kelly are a dynamite couple, my fav, on GH!  Obviously, I'm not happy about whatever they're doing to my Sam, but that's another story!  And back to Hayden, FV has a screw lose somewhere!  She's such a fine actress, so many S L's have come from her, and I was looking forward to many more epies from her, Finn, and with the baby!  Now he springs this on us, why?  SB left because of local, lied, and now what, is he moving back and into the Calif scene?  Now the distance doesn't matter?  This whole thing stinks, and can't be making us GH fans, very happy, but on the contrary, both annoyed and displeased, and like I've said, I'll probably go off for a while as I did in the past!  i don't want RB gone!  I want Ava and Nelle and Amy, Stella, leaving, and making new S L's around the older hires of GH.  You can drum up plenty of them with Val, Finn, Sam and Jason of course, as well as Carly and Sonny, and their brood. Even the younger ones, are better than what they've brought on this past year. 
And, I still want Nik back to bring drama, and keep Spencer and Laura, from hating Val. And I'd rather see Elizabeth on GH rather than Ava, anyday!  She's grown on me, and it would be nice for her to have a good romantic interest, if not Franco, then Griffin!  But axing RB, is another of their big, big, blunders, and it will come back to bite you!  Duh

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:25 pm

GH Senior wrote:

Oh I so agree a huge blunder the writers part, I was getting into Hayden & Finn settling down with the baby and now what Dr. O, is going to take her from Finn Yuck and Joss should have gone to live with Jax because I have ZERO interest in the Joss & Oscar show Mad
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:10 pm

Now I'm even madder after today's show, Finn finally gets his job back and he and Hayden are happier then ever.......so here goes Dr. O at her worse ......I hate it!

I wonder if other sites have people upset about RB leaving the show?
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:09 pm

Oh I am really upset and I signed the petition going around FB as well. She is one of my favorite characters on the show.
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:11 am

believeinme246 wrote:Oh I am really upset and I signed the petition going around FB as well. She is one of my favorite characters on the show.

I'm not on FB otherwise I would sign it too, but I'm glad to hear their is a petition going around about her leaving.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:42 pm

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/save-gh-rebecca-hayden#.WVRpaqXUb0c.twitter
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:29 pm

believeinme246 wrote:https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/save-gh-rebecca-hayden#.WVRpaqXUb0c.twitter

Thanks Believeinme......I signed the petition High five
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:10 pm

MPchimesin wrote:
believeinme246 wrote:https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/save-gh-rebecca-hayden#.WVRpaqXUb0c.twitter

Thanks Believeinme......I signed the petition High five
Help  thank you, I just signed it, too
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:17 pm

Ditto on the signing.  I did also.  Hayden has grown on me.
gh5fan
gh5fan
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum