Rest In Peace, Lee Baldwin ♥

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rest In Peace,  Lee Baldwin ♥ Empty Rest In Peace, Lee Baldwin ♥

Post by FLPeaches Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:45 pm

Rest In Peace,  Lee Baldwin ♥ BBzJd6S Peter Hansen, who played Lee Baldwin on the ABC soap opera General Hospital, died on Sunday, April 9 in Santa Clarita, California, his family confirmed. He was 95.
Born December 5, 1921, Hansen was raised in Detroit, Michigan. He served with the U.S. Marine Corps and flew combat in the South Pacific. After, he followed his dreams of becoming an actor and was signed by Paramount Studios, and featured in Branded (1950), with Alan Ladd, When Worlds Collide (1951) and The Savage (1952).

The actor first joined the show in 1965 as Baldwin, an addiction counselor at the hospital who later became mayor of Port Charles. Hansen won a Daytime Emmy Award for the role in 1979, and was nominated in 1974. The California native left the show in 2001,
but not before he helped launch the "General Hospital" spinoff "Port Charles" in 1997.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/peter-hansen-dies-general-hospital-214650299.html  

Rest In Peace,  Lee Baldwin ♥ Th?id=OIP.0cAiLb5kQDWDgZgykVSrTgEFEs&pid=15Rest In Peace,  Lee Baldwin ♥ 458f409e83e21ffc1f612cb0f1127200 Rose
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Rest In Peace,  Lee Baldwin ♥ Empty Re: Rest In Peace, Lee Baldwin ♥

Post by MPchimesin Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:06 am

RIP Peter Hansen
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:09 pm

GH is supposed to have a Memorial for Lee sometime soon.
  Rose
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:20 pm

Looks like it may be coming up soon now that Serena is in town.  Nice to see they are paying their respects to a long time actor♥
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Rest In Peace,  Lee Baldwin ♥ Empty surprise story today

Post by Tarnobrzeg Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:58 pm

I was surprise how the Lee story played out today..ALL those who have watch in the last years maybe could not understand what was going on...I have watched since the 60's  Thank you  GH

Tarnobrzeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Freda3000 Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:26 am

Tarnobrzeg wrote:I was surprise how the Lee story played out today..ALL those who have watch in the last years maybe could not understand what was going on...I have watched since the 60's  Thank you  GH

You are right!    I don't remember much about the character at all.   Is Serena the child of Lucy and Scottie?   I take it Scottie and Lee were estranged since I don't recall any mention of Lee in years.

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:23 am

Rest In Peace,  Lee Baldwin ♥ 560fa630dfb3e81793cc20ec9fab4193
 Lucy was their surrogate, and then she adopted Serena after Dominique's death.
Rest In Peace,  Lee Baldwin ♥ Th?id=OIP.vyUrGxgd0EeX33H8XAMO_gDsCu&pid=15 this was arguably one of the sweetest, saddest,
 most heart-warming and heart-wrenching stories ever.. 
♥️♥️♥️
several videos on youTube,, including her death,,, also one where Lee actually thanks Dominique for loving Scotty.
Rest In Peace,  Lee Baldwin ♥ Latest?cb=20150725221718 RoseRest In Peace,  Lee Baldwin ♥ Th?id=OIP.UtCD9ebig1CFXDLObQovsAENEs&pid=15
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:27 pm

I loved the character of Dominique. I never cared for Lucy's character up until that relationship. Lynn's tears bring tears out in me. It was a beautiful story of friendship and love, but also of security. Today's female characters might be all catty over their man having feelings for someone else, but these three were what a storyline should be all about. I always hoped that the writers would bring back this wonderful storyline to move Scott and Lucy away from bad comedy and to bring them closer together again. It was wonderful to see Serena again. She grew into quite the beauty.
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:01 pm

Kin Shriner has been around for a long time. Scott  may  be thought of as a sleaze lawyer now, but the storylines of Scotty and Lee  as well as Scotty and Laura as newlyweds showed real talent. And of course the story of Scotty and Dominique and Serena and Lucy was excellent.
 More time was given to family relationships back then and the characters and the actors who performed them became well known to the viewers. So those of us who have been around since Gram (Audrey Hardy) was young and Scotty was a boy and
Lee and Gail had their own troubles, fondly remember them. Gone but not forgotten. 
It was sweet to have Laura visit Scott. Ironic that Laura is now with "Doc" and Lucy is still family to Scott and Serena.
Sometimes these mature actors are written into silly plot lines, with so much emphasis on the youngsters. But 'our' actors can take any script and give us real entertainment.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top