I just finished watching ~ twice.
omg, it gave me chills.
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

friday, the elevator show Empty Re: friday, the elevator show

Post by MPchimesin Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:43 am

I was so surprised when Curtis went into the elevator with Jason and road it up to the roof.....he's Jason's new bff.....I like them working together.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:32 am

yay Curtis! that was so cool...this seals it, I think they will be friends for life now.

the entire episode was fantastic and really emotional -
Anna, absolutely terrified - her eyes all teary and Robin so intense.

and the way Jason so calmly and methodically perfected that change-over, I was holding my breath without even realizing.

Alexis was wonderful, I love that she took charge and told Sam in no uncertain terms, moms don't put their daughters in danger. and get the heLL out of the hospital - now. 

Help
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:56 am

watching more than once allowed me to appreciate the moments of humor - 
how nobody could find Jordan - but then Curtis calls her cell and it rings, and suddenly there she is...

expression on Jordan's face, when Jason said how about telling the bomb squad hurry, and when he swayed back and forth just a little on the platform, and all the great J/Curtis interaction. 
Bomb
I guess when all is said and done, Alexis and Sam might not be too thrilled with Jason for putting himself at risk -- but I think he feels it's only right, changing places with Robin,,,
he loves her like a sister - plus - she's the one who brought him back from the dead, she's the reason he's here.

l even loved the scenes between LIV and Ava -- and funny, just for a split second, before Julian was called away,
I wondered if maybe he might step up and ride the elevator to the roof...
it's all Jules' fault to begin with that psycho LIV came back to revenge Duke's death -
in my opinion, that would have been  the only way  for his redemption.
Soapbox

Last edited by FLPeaches on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:08 am

Rose  oooh...
the Finn/Hayden/Liz scenes were fantastic, too
also really great, Liz/Griffin. Star
Popcorn
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:24 pm

All I can say is I hope Finn gets the help he needs and he and Hayden (whom by the way came on canvas as evil, and I like her also) get it together and make a go of it!~ Laughing
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:24 pm

Help  if anybody missed or wants to watch again,

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5egvm4_general-hospital-3-10-17-full-episode_news

or ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0cNWer6F4k
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:13 pm

FLPeaches wrote:watching more than once allowed me to appreciate the moments of humor - 
how nobody could find Jordan - but then Curtis calls her cell and it rings, and suddenly there she is...

expression on Jordan's face, when Jason said how about telling the bomb squad hurry, and when he swayed back and forth just a little on the platform, and all the great J/Curtis interaction. 
Bomb
I guess when all is said and done, Alexis and Sam might not be too thrilled with Jason for putting himself at risk -- but I think he feels it's only right, changing places with Robin,,,
he loves her like a sister - plus - she's the one who brought him back from the dead, she's the reason he's here.

l even loved the scenes between LIV and Ava -- and funny, just for a split second, before Julian was called away,
I wondered if maybe he might step up and ride the elevator to the roof...
it's all Jules' fault to begin with that psycho LIV came back to revenge Duke's death -
in my opinion, that would have been  the only way  for his redemption.
Soapbox
yup Peaches, agree!  i get a kick out of this duo, Jason and Curtis, play very well both together and off each other!  such a good fit putting them together!  And I really like this 'lighter' side of my Jason, BM is doing such a fine job, and his scenes with Sam during the delivery and afterwards, were so great.  He's a natural for this part, showing the change after being captive for so long. And yet, he's still the tough guy, protective of those he loves, when the need arises. I'm so glad they found Billy Miller, such a talent!  And for those who don't care for the chem (judging by the comments posted) between Billy and Kelly, I disagree.  Sure, Steve B and Kelly were dynamite and off the charts, but you have to remember that was years ago, and they were younger, so their scenes had more passion.  Years have passed, he was gone (presumed dead), and they have 'matured' and grown up, and are acting more "Responsible"  when facing situations that arise. Still, he does a good job balancing 'family' and 'danger'.  Keep up the good work Billy, and Sam (Kelly), still my fav...... Thanks

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top