Ava (spoilerish)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ava (spoilerish) Empty Ava (spoilerish)

Post by gh5fan Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:35 pm

Ava finally gets taken to the jailhouse and it's for something she did not do.

Poetic justice?
gh5fan
gh5fan
Power User

Back to top Go down

Ava (spoilerish) Empty Re: Ava (spoilerish)

Post by believeinme246 Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:37 am

It is but when she gets out, she'll be all smarmy and higher and mightier than everyone. She's a loathsome character.
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:24 am

She may not of planted the bomb, but I hold her just as responsible for messing with Morgan's meds.  I don't believe he would have gotten so out of control if he was taken the correct medication.

So in my opinion YUP Justice served.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:37 pm

Yeah will she didn't do anything and she needs to be in jail since she switched his meds and got him going downhill and now he is gone so congrats to her and maybe she will be upset and tell someone what she did or not

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:49 pm

wizkids32 wrote:Yeah will she didn't do anything and she needs to be in jail since she switched his meds and got him going downhill and now he is gone so congrats to her and maybe she will be upset and tell someone what she did or not
she was all set to tell the truth till Kiki blew it out of the water, by her telling Ava "if she found out that Ava hurt Morgan, she'd never, ever, forgive her, and that would be the end for them!"   so of course TPTB will let Ava skate again on this one!  i tell you, she's like the cat that has 9 lives, nobody ever lets her pay for her nasty deeds!  sonny's a saint compared to Ava and the little conniver Nell!  again, i say they're 2 peas in a pod, and GH would be better off without either one of them.  i never liked Ava nor Nell from the beginning when they came on the show, and I so much so - that - I even find myself rooting for Elizabeth these days, when I never cared for her because she was always getting in between Sam and Jason!  well, that ship sailed, and I'm fond of Elizabeth, both the character and the actress.  She has a gentle quality, and yes, a goodness about her, that's lacking in all the other women of GH!  It's too bad, she will probably be hurt again, in the romance department, and I'll feel bad for her.  I would rather see her with Griffin though, they'd make a much better couple and more believable!  I always liked Franco and Nina, even though now, I don't much care for her so called "independence."  she still reminds me of a lost puppy, who hasn't come to grips with her 20 yr coma and all the bad done to her by her mom and hubby.
But i digress, getting back to nasty Ava she NEEDS TO PAY FOR THE MEDS that is the "real" cause of Morgan's death!!!  He would never have stolen the car and been so out of control, he was coping with his illness just fine before she switched them.  And it NEEDS TO COME OUT.  Mad

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:55 pm

Thinking unless maybe Kiki finds out, I'm not sure when - or if - she will ever pay.

yesterday I got a sneaking suspicion they might pair Ava up with Dr. Griffin...  Question
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:46 am

FLPeaches wrote:Thinking unless maybe Kiki finds out, I'm not sure when - or if - she will ever pay.

yesterday I got a sneaking suspicion they might pair Ava up with Dr. Griffin...  Question
No Thank You......Griffin is to good for that piece of work!!!!
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:07 am

MPchimesin wrote:
FLPeaches wrote:Thinking unless maybe Kiki finds out, I'm not sure when - or if - she will ever pay.

No Thank You......
Griffin is to good for that piece of work!!!!
 I completely agree.... High five
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:20 pm

I look forward to Ava deflowering  Laughing the pure and handsome Griffin  Twisted Evil he will eventually be sorry and someone will have to come to his rescue to save him ... maybe Elizabeth  Love they would make the best coupling ♥️
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion Tue May 02, 2017 10:14 pm

^^^^ Claudette already deflowered Griffin when he was a priest.
RumbaPassion
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Fri May 05, 2017 9:53 pm

Ava will just NEVER pay!  These darn people will make sure of that, this witch just keeps getting the upper hand, and these stinkin' writer's have just given her another juicy "blackmail" piece to hold over somebody's head!  I'm so sick of Frank's favoritism, he can take his emmy and choke on it.  The Connie murder, this whole DRUG thing with Morgan, all over trying to keep him away from her daughter, so pointless and demonic, then she is shown to shake in her boots for fear of retaliation from Sonny finding out!!!  Don't think so!  She's cruel and conniving and needs to be found out!  they made Nelle come clean, (still don't like her, another one who started this mess between Sonny and Carly), so why can't they prove anything with the PILLS, and not just sweep this S L down the drain!  Mad

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Sat May 06, 2017 6:19 am

I  want Ava to pay as well but your probably right they just keep sweeping her bad deeds under the rug.  I don't see how her knowing that Sonny slept with Carly's attorney will do anything to hurt Sonny, he could care less if the truth came out.  The only one that gets in trouble here is the attorney and maybe Carly gets hurt (but with the way she's been acting lately ......I don't care).
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 Sat May 06, 2017 8:43 am

The bad scenes aren't even fun or exciting when you know that it will never be caught and the bad person will get away with it yet again. It's just not a good formula.
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Sat May 06, 2017 1:00 pm

Loved the scenes with Ava and Sonny in the preschool office and altho Ava did not use her knowledge of Sonny's trist at the Haunted Star to blackmail him, now that she knows the other woman is Carlys lawyer, she may let it slip somehow so that Carly gets wind of it . cant wait for the sh*t to hit the fan !!  Twisted Evil
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top