Olivia Jerome News

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olivia Jerome News - Page 2 Empty

Post by GH Senior Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:12 pm

MPchimesin wrote:AND now she has Robin Pull hair
wow MP you're really on top of things, how'd you know about Robin?   didn't see that one coming!  this Liv person, loves to kidnap people and hold hostages!  She's grieving Duke to the point of an obsession.   but can I add this to the mix, no relation to this post, well, in a way yes there is. Couldn't she kidnap Nell, and possibly do her in after stuffing her in the trunk of her car, so I wouldn't have to see that skinny twit's face anymore?  the only connection here would be to kidnap her, but, obviously that's not her motive, but Sonny could.  Laughing

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Olivia Jerome News - Page 2 Empty Re: Olivia Jerome News

Post by MPchimesin Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:50 am

GH Senior wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:AND now she has Robin Pull hair
wow MP you're really on top of things, how'd you know about Robin?   didn't see that one coming!  this Liv person, loves to kidnap people and hold hostages!  She's grieving Duke to the point of an obsession.   but can I add this to the mix, no relation to this post, well, in a way yes there is. Couldn't she kidnap Nell, and possibly do her in after stuffing her in the trunk of her car, so I wouldn't have to see that skinny twit's face anymore?  the only connection here would be to kidnap her, but, obviously that's not her motive, but Sonny could.  Laughing

I hate that she kidnapped Robin and I'm worried for Griffin being he is Dukes son, this crazy a$$ bitch is capable of anything.  I don't think she would hurt him but she would want some type of relationship with him.

And Sonny were did your guts go, asking Carly what is she going to do, come on your the big mob boss take care of Nelle yourself!!!!!! Just Saying Giggle
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:26 pm

Poor Griffin the nut job has him, like I said I don't think she will hurt him unless he rejects her, then all bets are off!
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:18 am

Soapbox wow, Liv ranks right up there with Heather as the craziest - 

those scenes with Griffin/Duke were intense, I love that we got to see Ian Buchanan -
but now somebody needs to find Robin. Biting nails
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:17 pm

wow.... I really loved Carly today!
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:58 pm

Am I awful for thinking that I liked Olivia more than I like Sonny and Carly? Granted she's guilty all the way, but it's her acting style that I find so refreshing. She's mad as a lunatic and evil encarnate, but there's something also so feminine and appealing about her.
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:07 pm

believeinme246 wrote:Am I awful for thinking that I liked Olivia more than I like Sonny and Carly? Granted she's guilty all the way, but it's her acting style that I find so refreshing. She's mad as a lunatic and evil encarnate, but there's something also so feminine and appealing about her.
I think both Ava and Liv have that great old fashioned femme-fatale style ~
somehow reminiscent of Dorothy Provine and 'Honey West '... (for those of us old enough to remember Wink )  Olivia Jerome News - Page 2 54f2b9984b72f4cfeb840b4e61787831Olivia Jerome News - Page 2 AvaJerome-02-28-14-2Olivia Jerome News - Page 2 600px-Dorothy_Provine_1961 
 Olivia Jerome News - Page 2 Olivia-no-wordsOlivia Jerome News - Page 2 OliviaJerome-02-06-17-3
Olivia Jerome News - Page 2 Anne-francis-240Olivia Jerome News - Page 2 240px-Maura_West_as_Ava_Jerome
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MindlessFun Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:52 pm

believeinme246 wrote:Am I awful for thinking that I liked Olivia more than I like Sonny and Carly? Granted she's guilty all the way, but it's her acting style that I find so refreshing. She's mad as a lunatic and evil encarnate, but there's something also so feminine and appealing about her.
I feel the same. Great actress, the villain,  insane with a giant dose of humor and good looks.
MindlessFun
MindlessFun

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:15 pm

You just know that she won't be killed off, since Carly didn't just shoot her.  So the Jerome girls will still be around. Probably Julian too. 

Maybe Olivia will be hospitalized with Heather. Wouldn't that be a fun
pair?
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:22 pm

431902j wrote:You just know that she won't be killed off, since Carly didn't just shoot her.  So the Jerome girls will still be around. Probably Julian too. 

Maybe Olivia will be hospitalized with Heather. Wouldn't that be a fun
pair?
OMG.......Port Chuck be afraid, be VERY afraid if these two get together, the insanity of it all Giggle

And I agree, I don't think Jules is dead.

Last edited by MPchimesin on Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:16 pm

FLPeaches wrote:
I think both Ava and Liv have that great old fashioned femme-fatale style ~
somehow reminiscent of Dorothy Provine and 'Honey West '... (for those of us old enough to remember Wink

I dont know those femme fatales but i do enjoy watching Liv and Ava - especially when they plot against the "holier than thou" types like Carly ... that being said , i will also relish the moment that Olivia gets her "come uppance" for all the evil she has brought into Port Charles.  Ava is one of my favorite characters on the show so i keep hoping she will someday be cleared of having killed Connie - i know its a long shot but i dont like that Sonny gets to hold it over her.
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:08 am

moon0627 wrote:

I dont know those femme fatales but i do enjoy watching Liv and Ava - especially when they plot against the "holier than thou" types like Carly ... that being said , i will also relish the moment that Olivia gets her "come uppance" for all the evil she has brought into Port Charles.  Ava is one of my favorite characters on the show so i keep hoping she will someday be cleared of having killed Connie - i know its a long shot but i dont like that Sonny gets to hold it over her.

I agree with you on everything.  I especially would like to see Ava cleared of killing Connie.  They can easily say it was Olivia who killed Connie and somehow planted the idea in Ava's head that she did it.  They do this stuff all the time

Tidus

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm

Did Nora say Olivia was an associate of EVals, what in the world is the connection?
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:29 pm

I  disagree with Ava 'not' paying for Connie's death!  she should be sent to prison and get her just dues especially 'now' for Morgan's death!  if it weren't for her "SWITCHING" and playing with his meds, just because she didn't want him with Kiki, he'd still be alive!  and Liv is a real piece of work, in fact, it sure runs in the family!  she is linked to Valentin, and all she was accused of at the hearing, makes Valentin with her as an associate, a very dangerous person! Picking up on some of the threats he made to Anna and the little twit, Nell, proves the point! Although, I'd like to see missy, screw up in her Nanny position, so Val would have a reason to "make her body disappear", as he said he would! Giggle

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:09 am

GH Senior wrote:I  disagree with Ava 'not' paying for Connie's death!  she should be sent to prison and get her just dues especially 'now' for Morgan's death!  if it weren't for her "SWITCHING" and playing with his meds, just because she didn't want him with Kiki, he'd still be alive!  and Liv is a real piece of work, in fact, it sure runs in the family!  she is linked to Valentin, and all she was accused of at the hearing, makes Valentin with her as an associate, a very dangerous person! Picking up on some of the threats he made to Anna and the little twit, Nell, proves the point! Although, I'd like to see missy, screw up in her Nanny position, so Val would have a reason to "make her body disappear", as he said he would! Giggle
Laughing
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:58 pm

And how is she connected to the Buchanans from OLTL????

Nora is a Buchanan and seemed surprised.

My guess is that Liv will live on because of her association with
Valentin, and apparently everyone else in Port Charles.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:57 am

It made me wonder whether Alex Olanov and Olivia Jerome are being re-written to be one and the same. If she's an Olanov, that's Russian, and although the Cassadines lived in Greece, they're Russian ex-monarchy as well. That could also explain the tie that was alluded to with Valentin.
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Freda3000 Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:58 am

believeinme246 wrote:It made me wonder whether Alex Olanov and Olivia Jerome are being re-written to be one and the same. If she's an Olanov, that's Russian, and although the Cassadines lived in Greece, they're Russian ex-monarchy as well. That could also explain the tie that was alluded to with Valentin.

Help!   Who is Alex Olanov?!?!?!?

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:14 pm

Alex Olanov was a character that Tonya Walker portrayed on OLTL, I think, in the 80s. I was wondering how else she would have known about Nora's husband being a cowboy.
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top