Writing Kiki as Clueless

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Writing Kiki as Clueless Empty Writing Kiki as Clueless

Post by Freda3000 Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:30 pm

Wow, I just saw this at another site and was so glad others felt the way I did - How could Kiki have picked up that yellow paper and not checked it out!   How soap opera-y to drag the discovery of Franco out too long for stupid illogical behavior!

"The continuing case of the murder of Tom Baker.
I didn’t think it could get worse having to continue to watch Franco stuck in that storage unit, but it did. Kiki picking up Franco's "help me!" note that slid under the door only to write instructions on how to fix Franco’s broken phone was awful. Oh look, a piece of paper I can write on . . . Who picks up a piece of paper and doesn’t bother to look at it? Kiki does! Even folks on Twitter found this ridiculous."
http://soaps.sheknows.com/general-hospital/soapbox/519/deconstructing-gh-joss-and-carly-offered-up-emotional-scenes-in-a-dull-week 

So glad she finally got a clue!   Literally!

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Writing Kiki as Clueless Empty Re: Writing Kiki as Clueless

Post by wizkids32 Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:35 pm

Why would she just seeing a paper on the floor she most likely thought it was trash so there would be no reason at all I wouldn't have looked at all sorry but she wasn't clueless at all

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:19 pm

I disagree Wiz ... i think anyone who would pickup a piece of paper with writing on it , even if it was on the ground or in the trash, would read it just out of curiosity before using it to write on.  To me that was a "DOH"  Duh moment for Kiki
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:20 pm

♥️♥️  awww...Kiki and Dillon today  Blow kisses
I hope they can last ~ I really think that he's good for her. 
Love
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:26 am

The thing that strikes me the most about Kiki is that she's never allowed to just have fun. She's always stressing over her mother or Morgan or Silas, but never allowed to just be a adult. Since her first date with Dillon was for a concert, I hope that he can bring the joy into Kiki's life a bit and that she can go on no matter what is happening to her loathsome mother. Her sense of happiness and sadness should not have to be defined by the creature's ups and downs.
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:16 pm

I like her with Dillon and i hope they live happily ever after ... but we know Kiki is already in store for more bad news when its discovered that Ava was swapping out Morgan's meds - that should put an end to their mother daughter relationship once and for all - not ! this is a soap and something will come up to bring them together again - LOL !
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by lilymaid2011 Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:13 pm

Has Dillon talked about Kiki with his mom?   Considering Paul's involvement with sleazy Ava broke her heart, I'm  sure Tracy must have some resentment of Kiki.  Although I  know she is classy enough  to respect Dillon's  feelings.

lilymaid2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top