The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past - Page 16 Empty Re: The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past

Post by kincaid53 on Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:15 pm

Sharna is definitely one of a kind.......I think Sharna has given herself a great Christmas present to just be happy with herself and with that comes even a more beautiful glow from this Lovely Lady Flower

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past - Page 16 Empty Re: The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past

Post by DeadManDancing on Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:15 pm

St. Petasburg News
in association with :
The Chongatroydville Times and
Hinchtown Chronicle

Dear Readers,
Christmas again- are we ready? The year went by so fast it seems. Let's take a moment to thank all our Lovely Ladies. Peta, Jenna, Lindsay, Sharna, and Oti- this quintet in particular has wowed us time after time. They gave us everything- tears, laughter, excitement, and pure joy. Isn't this exactly the distraction we all need at times from a world gone crazy? Don't we feel even closer to them; knowing not all their dreams came true? This was real life happening on our screens. Sometimes you win, sometimes you come second or third (which is not even losing to me), and sometimes you think it's over to soon just to find yourself returning and being part of something bigger. Thank you for being who you are, and keep doing what you are doing. You all are amazing. We hope to see you back next year, working your magic like only you can. Merry Christmas to all of you, and of course to everyone in St. Petasburg- residents and visitors. As Sharna just said:
Stay hungry, stay foolish, stay curious and above all, stay humble.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing on Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:38 pm

December 24 and you still haven't found the ideal present? Help is near. Out now, and available exclusively from DMD's Wine and Beverages: The Season 23 gift pack with one bottle each of Lindsatron Liqeur, VaLaur sweet Vermouth, and Sauvignon StopAndGo. Guaranteed to suit every taste!
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 on Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:17 pm

Good editorial, bro! Thumbs up!  Froliche Weinachten to you and your family!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing on Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:22 pm

Frohe Weihnachten to you as well, sis. May you be as merry as these two.
The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past - Page 16 15625010
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 on Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:50 pm

Yes what a great editorial brother and such a lovely picture of our Queen Sharna and our Sweet P!!!

Also everyone loved the S23 gift pack!!!   Since I am a Christmas eve shopper I was so happy there were some left!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing on Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:48 am

I thought the Chmerkovskiy bunch alone would keep our Sharna busy over the holidays.
The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past - Page 16 15625510

Little did I know.

The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past - Page 16 15535310
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:38 am

DeadManDancing wrote:Frohe Weihnachten to you as well, sis. May you be as merry as these two.
The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past - Page 16 15625010
This friendship is a beautiful thing. These two just "get" each other. For me, we have here, the Loveliest of the DWTS Lovely Ladies.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:44 am

Does Val have a twin brother?  The guy at the bottom of the stairs looks like Val.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:52 am

DWTS baby boom. Edyta and Alec are expecting their second child. So we can count Edyta out of Season 24 possibles. Congrats to them.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing on Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:57 pm

Lesallee wrote:This friendship is a beautiful thing. These two just "get" each other. For me, we have here, the Loveliest of the DWTS Lovely Ladies.
We have witnessed quite a role reversal with these two. Not so long ago, Sharna was in a relationship, while Peta was the strong and independent woman. Look at them now. Both have turned their lives upside down, but their friendship remains. The loveliest indeed.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing on Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:02 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Does Val have a twin brother?  The guy at the bottom of the stairs looks like Val.
The only brother I know of is standing between Peta and Sharna. I could be wrong, but I think the guy you mean is Ted Volnyets. A friend; not a relative.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:06 pm

He is the one hugging the dog.  He looks just like Val in the picture.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing on Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:07 pm

Lesallee wrote:DWTS baby boom. Edyta and Alec are expecting their second child. So we can count Edyta out of Season 24 possibles. Congrats to them.
Congrats from me too. Seems like Emma and Sasha are already rehearsing. Giggle

The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past - Page 16 15538810
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:09 pm

Their friend even has the same face hair as Val.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:55 pm

I think DMD is right, Glitters. It is Ted Volynets.  Maks and Val are the only two siblings in the Chmerkovskiy family. But the Volynets, Ted and Nicole are like family to the Chmerkovskiys.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:19 pm

I'm sure you're right, but the guy looks just like Val in the picture.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 on Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:02 pm

That is a cute picture of Emma and Sasha, but I wonder what's in the carriage!?

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 on Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:06 pm

I saw a picture of Jenna captioned by her 'Last show finished, bags packed, Christmas shopping done, Utah I'm coming for you!'  I did not realize she was a Utah girl too!!   Maybe because she's not blonde Giggle  

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:15 pm

Does anyone know where Emma and Sasha are in the picture?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 on Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:28 pm

From what I gather on her twitter it's the Manhatten beach area in Brooklyn.   There were also birthday wishes from her sister yesterday and Emma thanking Sasha for her wonderful birthday and many more to come with him......soooo.....Happy Birthday Lovely Emma!! 

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:22 pm

Thank you.  I didn't know there was a Manhattan Beach in Brooklyn.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by bailadora on Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:19 pm

Kincaid--the baby in the carriage is Sasha's youngest nephew.

Also wanted to know if you, as the mayor of St. Petasburg, are there any celebrations planned any for the upcoming birth of the heir of the kingdom that will cement the alliance between St. Petasburg & Chmerkovskiystan?

bailadora

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing on Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:56 pm

I can assure you that Mayor Kincaid is working on it, though the committee's top priority right now is of course the New Year's Eve party at the St. Petasburg Inn. Their banquet hall, however, is probably too small for the event you mentioned, but a bigger venue is already under construction. Opening soon: The Maksim's.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 on Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:33 pm

Whew keeping up with St Petasburg and of course our faithful residents of Chongatroydville(our Mothership!!) and of course our Hinchtown friends it's been a busy season!!   But.....The Maksim's will be up and running in time to celebrate our Crown Prince Chmerkovskiy when he is ready to make his appearance Very Happy

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum