The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past

Post by DeadManDancing Sat May 21, 2016 2:35 pm

kincaid53 wrote:   Maybe Ginger beer?
Would that fit with chicken, honey, and mustard?
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past

Post by DeadManDancing Sat May 21, 2016 2:48 pm

We're getting distracted. Lesallee asked about a theme, so here's my suggestion: theme for the night is One Moment In Time, celebrating those we lost along the way by recreating their best performances. From Marla and Doug to Antonio and Wanya, everyone brought something to the table.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Sat May 21, 2016 6:43 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:I mean, how do you celebrate one of the best seasons ever? So far the only thing I know for sure is that one of the show acts should be an Indian rain dance (especially for Lesallee). Location (St. Petasburg Inn), drinks (DMD's wine shop), and catering (Babs): never change a winning team. Not sure though if sister Babs will offer Ginger bread this time... It's not the season, you know?   

There will be no Ginger in my spice cake with maple buttercream frosting, only cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves!  I also have an Italian
rum cake for Nyle and a Pavlova filled with kiwis for Peta.  Chef Puck at the St. Petasburg Inn is preparing an elaborate buffet.  MANGIA! Very Happy
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sun May 22, 2016 7:35 am

That spice cake sounds delicious! Which reminds me that Pierre and I have perfected the Martony with Maples syrup. Our latest creation is called Z-Pack. Arnold Amaretto, Morris Malt, crushed ice, and a whole lot of shaking going on. We're also busy brewing BrownBurgess, a strong beer that's really boomin'. We've pimped the Murgatroyd Mojito with a gentle hint of Cinzano DiMarco. Should Nyle and Peta really win, we will be redefining hangover.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sun May 22, 2016 1:49 pm

Hahahahah  love it .I have no doubt we will be 'redefining hangover'!!  Have the rollmops ready along with a lot of 'hair of the dog that bit us!!!( ok I've already started celebrating..the first thing I wrote was the hair that bit the dog and us ROFL Laughing !!!!)
   One Moment in Time sounds good to me. Your so right brother everyone this season imo brought something special.  Maybe during their dances I can have the clock in the square go very slowly for one minute while their dances are recreated.    #can'twait   !!!   #24hrsoffoodfundance!!!    

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sun May 22, 2016 2:05 pm

Babs2147 wrote:
DeadManDancing wrote:I mean, how do you celebrate one of the best seasons ever? So far the only thing I know for sure is that one of the show acts should be an Indian rain dance (especially for Lesallee). Location (St. Petasburg Inn), drinks (DMD's wine shop), and catering (Babs): never change a winning team. Not sure though if sister Babs will offer Ginger bread this time... It's not the season, you know?   

There will be no Ginger in my spice cake with maple buttercream frosting, only cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves!  I also have an Italian
rum cake for Nyle and a Pavlova filled with kiwis for Peta.  Chef Puck at the St. Petasburg Inn is preparing an elaborate buffet.  MANGIA! Very Happy

Mouth watering NOW!! drooling     You are what you MANGIA!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue May 24, 2016 9:02 pm

Ok I'm ready ..have my dwts t-shirt on with Peta and Artem on the front and I have totally bedazzled it....hey it's the finals you have to have sparkles...........I'm way to nervous to eat but everything looks delish
    i'm starting out with champagne with a slash of Chambord..... woohoo It's starting!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed May 25, 2016 12:12 am

Our Sweet P is unquestionably MVP again this season. I confess when I first heard she would be partnering a model who couldn't hear I thought this wouldn't be Peta's season. Then I "met" Nyle and watched their beautiful partnership develop and just fell in love with these two. Thanks for this Peta, you ways deliver. Two MBTs, hooray. One more than Maks, lol.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Wed May 25, 2016 1:39 pm

Wait! Don't tell me the party is over! Of course it isn't. Thanks for saving food and drinks for me. Just got home from work after torturing myself all day not going online. I wanted it fresh. Downloaded a clip with the winner announcement first, opened a bottle, took a deep breath- and it was true. I admit I was so nervous after night one, but they really made it happen. Here's to you, Queen P! Now you're tied with Julianne, Mark, Cheryl, and Kym. High five Cheers!
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Mon May 30, 2016 3:18 pm

Just wanted to let the family know that brother DMD is now officially a DWTS-reporter- no joke. Here's what happened. I am regularly posting comments about our version of the show in a German online dancesport magazine. Last Saturday I got an e-mail from the editor. He said he knows I'm a big fan of DWTS, and since he didn't have time to follow season 22, if maybe I could help out? So I wrote down my impressions, focussing on Nyle and Peta's incredible journey, but also mentioning the other finalists as well as some highlights of the season (including Jodie and Val, Nyle and Sharna during switch up and the always enjoyable Wanya Morris). Today I got the message they thought my article was fine the way it was, and now it's online. Wow. Drinks my treat.
http://www.salsa-und-tango.de/wie-war-dancing-with-the-stars-2016-fruehjahr-die-lets-dance-schwester-in-den-usa/76770/
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon May 30, 2016 5:30 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:Just wanted to let the family know that brother DMD is now officially a DWTS-reporter- no joke. Here's what happened. I am regularly posting comments about our version of the show in a German online dancesport magazine. Last Saturday I got an e-mail from the editor. He said he knows I'm a big fan of DWTS, and since he didn't have time to follow season 22, if maybe I could help out? So I wrote down my impressions, focussing on Nyle and Peta's incredible journey, but also mentioning the other finalists as well as some highlights of the season (including Jodie and Val, Nyle and Sharna during switch up and the always enjoyable Wanya Morris). Today I got the message they thought my article was fine the way it was, and now it's online. Wow. Drinks my treat.
http://www.salsa-und-tango.de/wie-war-dancing-with-the-stars-2016-fruehjahr-die-lets-dance-schwester-in-den-usa/76770/
Wow, big congratulations! That's is pretty darn cool.

I'll take a very weak Fuzzy Navel... or an adult type chocolate milkshake!
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Mon May 30, 2016 6:06 pm

Ditto from me, bro. Congrats  Does that mean you won't be writing for the St. Petasburg Times anymore?  Heard you're up for a Pulitzer.
It's 90 degrees here, so I'll just have a nice cold beer. Beer On second thought,
I'll take the whole keg! Very Happy   PROST!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakma Mon May 30, 2016 7:03 pm

That is super cool !! .... We can say we knew you when  ..   Congrats
Oakma
Oakma
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon May 30, 2016 9:53 pm

Our brother, the reporter! 

Of course he will still write for The Petasburg Times, Sis. That's where he honed his journalistic skills. And he's loyal!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon May 30, 2016 11:20 pm

Thumbs up!     Way to go!!!    Not surprised with all the  great stories written for the St Petasburg Times!!  Telling it like it is, but always fair and with flair Very Happy You rock

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon May 30, 2016 11:54 pm

Peta posted Happy Memorial Day everyone......it may just be me, but I always find that strange.  Thinking

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue May 31, 2016 12:38 am

Agree.  Totally inappropriate for this day of remembrance.  We must enlighten her.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue May 31, 2016 10:12 am

kincaid53 wrote:Peta posted Happy Memorial Day everyone......it may just be me, but I always find that strange.  Thinking
Well we must remember Peta is an Aussie so American holidays may not be too familiar to her. Here in Canada we do not have a Memorial Day, rather we have Remembrance Day in November to honour our men and women who gave their lives in the service of our country. Australia has Remembrance Day on Nov. 11 also as do most Commonwealth countries. It is Nov. 11 because the armistice was signed on that day to end the First World War.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Tue May 31, 2016 1:56 pm

peebeeb wrote:

Wow, big congratulations! That's is pretty darn cool.

I'll take a very weak Fuzzy Navel... or an adult type chocolate milkshake!
Thank you peebeeb! Now regarding that milkshake: would you like Cuba or Jamaica rum to spice it up?
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Tue May 31, 2016 2:18 pm

Babs2147 wrote:Ditto from me, bro. Congrats  Does that mean you won't be writing for the St. Petasburg Times anymore?  Heard you're up for a Pulitzer.
It's 90 degrees here, so I'll just have a nice cold beer. Beer On second thought,
I'll take the whole keg! Very Happy   PROST!
Don't worry sis, the St Petasburg Times will always be my top priority .
Since you have relatives in Germany, you should know about the great variety of beer we provide. Make your choice- Pilsener, Export, Kölsch, Alt, Hefeweizen, Weißbier, Schwarzbier, Dampfbier, Bockbier... we have a total of more than 1.200 breweries and over 7.000 different sorts. Just don't try them all at once. Dizzy
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Tue May 31, 2016 2:25 pm

Oakma wrote:That is super cool !! .... We can say we knew you when  ..   Congrats
Thanks Oakma! No drink for you? Have a cigar!
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Tue May 31, 2016 2:31 pm

Lesallee wrote:Our brother, the reporter! 

Of course he will still write for The Petasburg Times, Sis. That's where he honed his journalistic skills. And he's loyal!
So are you. You know what I mean.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:33 pm

Lesallee wrote:Our Sweet P is unquestionably MVP again this season. I confess when I first heard she would be partnering a model who couldn't hear I thought this wouldn't be Peta's season. Then I "met" Nyle and watched their beautiful partnership develop and just fell in love with these two. Thanks for this Peta, you ways deliver. Two MBTs, hooray. One more than Maks, lol.

Yes, and one more than Val.....Our Queen!!!         I agree...it was quite a journey, that just kept getting better and better!!!! 

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:59 pm

Saw where Lovely Ladies Lindsay and Witney are doing a show called 'Born and Raised Utah' at the Capitol theatre in Salt Lake City, Utah in July...Alfonso and Alek will be there too!! Very Happy  There is a great promo pic on Lindsays twitter of it!    I'm sure it will be a fantastic show!!
                                   Yay! Cancan dance

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:31 pm

I saw that too. It may not be as big as the Maks and Val tour, but it's certainly a nice event and a good way to celebrate their friendship and success. Now imagine if Wanya would be part of it as well... But it's good to see the relationships with Alfonso and Alek linger. Best wishes to our Lovelies, have a great time!
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top