STORYTIME: THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STORYTIME:  THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z - Page 8 Empty Re: STORYTIME: THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z

Post by SmartandTruthful on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:56 pm

loo_loo3

Aubrey looked out her hotel room window waking to the sounds of the pattering rain drops. The sauna had pulled out every drop of venomous sweat her body could have possibly held as she slowly stretched and watched Denise pull a brush through her thick and wonderfully glossy auburn hair. She wore it long and loose, and she hoped her turquoise silk short jacket would be warm enough for this evening. Paired with her black cocktail dress and silver accessories, Denise was a knockout and she felt glorious. The rap at the door shook her out of her reverie and she bade her friends a quick good by. Z. was dressed all in black and could not be any handsomer than he was this evening.

"Since we are dealing with some rain this evening Denise, I took the liberty of making reservations to dine here-in the hotel," Z. explained apologetically. "That is brilliant Z. I understand the chef here is outstanding and I am sure we won't be disappointed, Dee reassured Z. quickly. She looked around her soaking in the yellow glow of the lighting and California styled restaurant called the Jack Jar Bar and Grill. Chef Bruce Paton offered a Brewmaster dinner-matching up specific menus with correspondingly appropriate microbrewed beverages. Z. pulled out the chair for Denise and seated himself beside her.

"I have a question for you Denise," the bachelor began, "how did you learn how to play the guitar so well-you rocked that song, literally! And Jimi Hendrix? Who taught you that one?" Denise told him the story of how she found a club in Vegas that offered a twist on the music scene there. Called Then and Now, it featured musical acts that did cover music-tribute bands if you will-of certain bands from the past. Some of the bands were still playing, Like the Rolling Stones, for example. And some played music from artists that were no longer playing-like Jimi Hendrix. It soon became her favorite club, and she made many friends there, including the guitar player from the Jimi Hendrix 'Experience' band. he was the one that had taught her to play Purple Haze.

By this time their Surf and Turf dinner had arrived and the couple practically inhaled it. Denise had to remind herself to slow down, but between the scampi flavored prawns, and the beef tenderloin with garlic, she wasn't sure she would be able to contain herself. Z. chuckled as he noted her healthy appetite and could appreciate her gusto. He was not fond of picky eaters, that was for sure. He asked for a second Saison Dupont brew for himself and another glass of Closs Duval Merlot for Denise. She giggled as she remembered a story of her friend the guitar player and admitted to Z. that they crashed a resort pool in Vegas late one night, and got caught trying to sneak out. That was the first and last time that she ever skinny dipped in her life, and Z. found that storyteller even more entertaining than the story: her blush made her most attractive face even more beautiful than he had seen to date...

Tripping over her own two feet, Becca was trying to get her make-up just right as she ran from the bathroom mirror to the one on the dresser. Her sparkling blue eyes and bright pink cheeks spoke volumes-this date was important to her and her excitement could scarcely be contained. Aubrey just turned over and tuned her out as she could not bear that the other girls would be getting time with Z. and she would not-the date from He!! is what this was she fumed. Becca pulled the sapphire velour dress down and checked her hair one last time. The blond smiling girl in the mirror just couldn't be her: she had never felt so flushed and happy ever. This woman in the mirror was no girl-she felt it to her core and she was ready to begin her life.

She met Z. In the lounge downstairs, and was glad she had brought her deep blue pashmina for warmth, as the drizzle had stopped, the sun was setting, and the patio was where he was waiting-waiting for her. Her heart skipped a beat as she breathed in his scent, not cologne she thought, but the autumn air mixed with his shower soap-mnnn! "Becca-you look very lovely this evening-come, sit here by me!" He scooted over and took her hand as their dessert arrived as if on cue. The eggnog panna cotta with figs and cocoa nubs left a fruity taste on her palate. Since the dessert was cold, she doubly appreciated the hot mocha in her hands that kept the cool air at bay. Z. was curious as to her talent-not just math now, but her musical talent-her voice. "I have been singing since I was small apparently," she confided. "It was just a natural progression for me." But Z> wanted to know how she knew the Jimi Hendrix song. "After all, that was a different generation, and world from yours," he added. "I knew the basic song but not the lyrics. Denise heard that we would be doing that song and so she got the lyrics and made a cheat sheet for me-it was taped to the monitor in front of us!haha" Z. shook his head and congratulated her on the win and the ingenuity-clever-very clever he told her.

They sipped their coffee and just chatted about life in general. Soon it grew cooler and it was time to bring Becca back-their time over but not forgotten-never forgotten for Becca... As Becca returned to the hotel room she noticed a note for Aubrey-in Z.'s handwriting-drat! She gave it to Aubrey, and like a shot Aubrey was changed and made up and out the door. Luckily she had some Trident gum in her bag as well as a comb. She detoured into the ladies room for a moment and made her curls spring back to life. Which is how she felt actually-rebounding from this abysmal day!

She met Z. by the balcony overlooking San Fransisco downtown. The city lights were a romantic backdrop for this encounter, and Aubrey would use them and any other ploy that would enhance this romantic evening for her and Z. He was waiting there holding a shawl for her to wrap herself in and offered her an aperitif-a white Lillen in fact. They toasted to games well played and Z. wondered if that was what she was doing. Aubrey-a competitor or companion he wondered... And so the stars were blinking brilliantly as the foursome made their way home, and the yawning had begun. The crew members complained that tis Aubrey girl better learn how to get to the point earlier in the evening so they could all et to bed at a decent hour. And Z. was left pondering who he would be sending home this week. Heavy thoughts, all were pondering, till the twinkling stars put those deep thoughts to rest at long last...

Ok ladies-done! Sorry it got long winded but it was too much fun! xo, Chipalooo

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

STORYTIME:  THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z - Page 8 Empty Re: STORYTIME: THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z

Post by SmartandTruthful on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:57 pm

SmartandTruthful

Terrific job, Chip!  Loved how you touched on so many San Francisco landmarks!  Time to move on to the Monday Night Cocktail Party!  Lubs, S&T

Late Sunday night, Zorro sat on the loveseat in his changing room, finalizing his notes about his day with Aubrey, Becca, and Denise.  He knew that tomorrow evening would be an important night in his life.  He did not want to let the wrong girl go.  He had to follow his instincts and use every bit of information he had learned about his 15 Bachelorettes.  But, now, he was tired.  He would sleep on things until the morning.  He rose, left the closet turning out the light, crossed the room to his bed, and went to sleep the minute his head hit the pillow.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:39 pm

SmartandTruthful

On Monday night, everyone assembled for the Cocktail Party, officiated over by Chris Harrison.  Early in the evening, Margie asked if she could speak with Zorro alone.  She told him, “I know how confusing it must be to have two Bachelorettes as much alike as Maggie and me.  I also know that you and Maggie have a much stronger connection than you and I do, so I’d rather step aside and let you pursue your relationship with Maggie.  But, I would like to stay at the Castle, because Maggie and I have really bonded and there is a slight chance that we could actually be sisters! “  Zorro said graciously, “Margie, I think you are terrific and I’d love to hear more about the sister possibility and how that all came about, but I think it will be a lot less confusing for me if you do go, and thank you for helping me out tonight!”  If truth be told, Zorro had already planned to send Margie home, because he hadn’t felt the connection with her that he did with many of the other Bachelorettes, but she had made it much easier for him to say goodbye to her.

Grace also needed to speak with Zorro and told him she would officially be leaving the Castle to focus on getting to know her instant biological family.  It was a bit overwhelming and she felt she couldn’t handle both that transition and continue to be one of Z’s Bachelorettes.  In all honesty, Grace also knew that she wasn’t a frontrunner for Zorro’s heart.  Zorro felt relieved for a second time that night, since he had realized over cocktails at the Clock Bar that Grace was more of a "friend" and he had not planned to give her a rose.

The “Winner” of America’s vote this week was Veronica.  Aubrey came in second place, and we won’t even mention who got the third most votes, because she was a nice girl who really didn’t deserve to be voted off the show.  Zorro had originally planned to give a rose to Veronica because he got kind of a kick out of her, but America’s Vote helped confirm his own knowledge that she was really not “the one” for him, so he decided to let Veronica go.  Veronica took the news as well as could be expected and headed straight for the mountains of Vermont and her beloved snow!  America was “batting 1,000!”

The evening ended with Zorro and his 12 remaining Bachelorettes toasting to the future.  With a rose in one and and their other arms raised, the lucky ladies who stood in a circle around the handsome, masked Bachelor were:  Sharon, Maggie, Midori, Theresa, Becca, Marilee, Madison, Denise, Kylie, Aubrey, Jasmine, and Penny.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:40 pm

SmartandTruthful

On Tuesday Morning, Chris Harrison arrived at the Castle for his usual post Cocktail Party meeting with the Bachelorettes.  When all of the girls had been rounded up, he told them about the plans for the week.  “Ladies, Congratulations on making it to the Final 12!  This will be a big week and you’ll all need to pack your bags for some traveling!”  The Bachelorettes were pleased with that news and nodded and smiled and whispered to each other.

Chris then continued, “There will be five dates this week.  To determine who goes on each date, you will all pull assignments out of a bag.”  Chris pulled out a velvet jewelry bag with a rope pull-string at the opening.  “Each date will be to a place that has been special in Zorro’s life and some dates will be for two girls, while some will be for three.  That will all depend on what you draw out of the bag.  So good luck!"

"In addition, this week, Z will do all of the planning, so once you know which date you are going on, all you’ll need to do is follow the instructions given to you in your date box and pack accordingly!  Does everyone understand?”  The Bachelorettes all seemed ready and eager to learn about their next dates, so Chris called them up one by one and they each drew a day of the week.  Each girl would go on the date that was planned for the day they drew.  As, luck would have it, this how it all worked out:

Wednesday – Madison, Denise, & Kylie

Thursday – Becca & Marilee

Friday – Midori & Theresa

Saturday – Sharon & Maggie

Sunday – Aubrey, Jasmine, & Penny

Most of the Bachelorettes were happy about their date-mates.  All of the Bachelorettes couldn’t wait to see what Zorro had planned!

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:40 pm

Mackey_34

Grace and her new -found family were enjoying their time together.  She found out that her name was really Grace but given the nickname Zoe.  Thus the family became, Zo, Mo and Bo, sort of like Tom ,Dick ,and Harry or Larry, Curly and Joe, Winkin, Blinkin and Nod, and so on!!!

Grace was out of the running on the Bachelorette but she decided to stick around near the castle because there was a particular person she was interested in meeting.  She knew she had to check with Chris , ABC and Zorro first to make sure it was okay to stick around. 

Jake and Lena were enjoying getting to know one another.  Most of the time they would sit and talk, take quiet walks (holding hands), reading, visiting various interest in SF.  Jake had not kissed Lena, but he was patient and knew that he was in no hurry.  Meanwhile, Lena wanted Jake to kiss her, but she just didn't know how to express her feelings.  She needed to talk with someone about this and was hoping she could find some time with Marilee, maybe she would give her a call since she knew Marilee was with Zorro. 

................To Be Continued
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:43 pm

SilverLin2

Still relishing the memories of their 3 dates and the pleasant rose ceremony the night before, Madison, Denise and Kylie were greatly excited to be heading out Wednesday on an adventure with Zorro, an adventure that would take them out of the environs of San Francisco, and into a piece of the life of their Bachelor. For while they didn’t know where they were going, they knew that some part or parts of this day would give them a glimpse into his life, into his past and into his passions.

Two of the bachelorettes were beginning to experience quite warm and romantic feelings for our Mysterious Bachelor, and Kylie was especially anxious to move on this date because it had been several days since she had been able to spend time with him, and she longed to feel the touch of his fingers on her waist or her cheek, and perhaps to sense that aroma of sweet pipe tobacco that she’d noticed on Friday night at the dance. Denise continued to be surprised by the feelings welling up in her and making her pulse race when she was near Zorro. She just didn’t fall for someone this quickly, and she knew there must be something truly special about him for the flames of interest to be fanned so easily that they were slowly melting her heart.

Madison, on the other hand, appeared to be a tad bit obsessed with the “Samantha Who” script she was working on, now watching all of the girls and Zorro, even Chris H. and the ABC staff, as if she was sizing them up for character portraits. On Monday night, after the rose ceremony, while Z and the other ladies had gathered around the pool in the cool of the late evening air, still nursing their champagne, chatting, giggling and admiring the moon and stars, Madison had mingled with a single purpose, to hear and stealthfully record snippets of conversation on her tiny personal digital recorder tucked into the bodice of her evening gown. She was quite certain that her producer was going to think this script was a gold mine, and she was actually disappointed to be leaving the castle because she was still determined to mischievously find a working cell or internet connection, in order to contact the show.

Zorro was simply excited to take to the air and get on the road, to search out some of his old haunts, relive some early days of being a free spirit, and to explore new possibilities with the straight-shooter Madison, the confident and beautiful Denise, and his soul-captivating Kylie.

And so it was that on this beautiful, mild, blue-skied, cloudless day, Zorro, Madison, Denise and Kylie headed out from the castle with bags packed for a day-into-night adventure to who-knows-where. Only Zorro in fact did know, and he held many emotions close to his heart as they set out, feelings for the places he would be visiting in the next few days, and the beginnings of passion for some of his bachelorettes.

To be continued…………..
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:43 pm

SilverLin2

Zorro stood by the side of a classically-designed white Corvette convertible with the trunk and passenger door opened. As each lovely maiden descended the stairs towards him, he greeted her, hugged her and whispered something individual and sweet.

To Kylie, whose pale green scarf halter top and black sateen shorts flattered her figure to his delight, he cooed, “You are lovely today, my little tomboy.” She returned the hug warmly and closely, put her bag in the trunk and climbed into the back seat in the spot where she could see his eyes in the rear view mirror. With a nod toward the car, she piped up, “Pretty fine wheels today, Z.”

Denise came trotting down the stairs, her short auburn hair once again spiky and wispy around her face. He leaned in and said, “You have new hair for the second time this week; you love to keep me guessing, don’t you.” As her heart raced, she planted a peck on his cheek, pulled back and winked at him, threw her bag into the trunk, and climbed in beside Kylie in the back. She gave out a little wolf-whistle to the car as she settled in.

Now comes Madison with her bag, bottle of water, pad of paper and pen in her hands. Z gathered her in his arms, and whispered, “My serious Madison, couldst thou not put down thy tools and abide with me for this one wee hour?” Madison looked at him like he was odd, then seeing the twinkle in his eye, was tickled, and chuckling, turned to the trunk, then the waiting open door and climbed in to the best seat in the car, the one beside him. She also admired the car, saying “Impressive, Mr. Big, impressive!”

Zorro quick-stepped around the car, closing the trunk on the way, to the driver’s side and climbed in. “Seat belts, ladies! I don’t want to lose anyone today.”

He drove away from the castle, and within a short time had them all on the “1” going south, along the blue Pacific, the girls oohing and aahing over the beauty and might of the ocean. They cruised down past Golden Gate National Recreation Area, past the Point Mantara Light Station, down by lovely and peaceful Half Moon Bay, and admired the myriad of state parks and beaches leading intoSanta Cruz from the north. Zorro continued around the arc of Monterey Bay until they reached tranquil and graceful Seaside, Monterey, and the Pebble Beach area, where they stopped for a bite to eat and some rest in the warming sands.

Zorro told stories about his younger years, when he and a bunch of pals, Mike included, he pointed out to Kylie, would take a jaunt from S.F. and bike down here toPebble Beach and be golf bums for the weekend. Spyglass was his favorite, he told the girls and he bragged of getting a hole-in-one there! Well, of course, they were impressed, and then Denise told yet another story about poor Aubrey’s experience on the golf date, which Z confirmed, as he sympathetically chuckled. “She will long live in the annals of Bachelor history! Here’s to Aubrey,” he said as he lifted his bottle of water, and the girls all sang out, “To Aubrey!”
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:44 pm

SilverLin2

Back in the ‘Vette they all climbed, and Zorro zoomed to the Monterey Peninsula Airport where a new experience awaited them, and one of the first thriller dates any of the girls would be part of. On the tarmac of the small terminal, Zorro and the ladies were met by Zorro’s buddy Mike and a sweet ride – a little 6-passenger Piper PA-31P Navajo twin-engine plane waiting to fly them to their next stop. Kylie saw Mike, and jogged over for a little hug while Z and the others got the bags, now leaving the classy car behind. Mike and Zorro gave each other a little man-hug and hand shake, then Mike asked, “Well, are you going to take ‘er up today, or do you want me to?”

“I’m kind of likin’ the idea of sitting back with my gals and watching the scenery if you don’t mind doin’ the honors this time.” The girls’ jaws dropped with the knowledge that Z could also pilot an airplane. Was there going to be anything this guy couldn’t do and do well??!! Well, actually, NO … because he’s ………. ZORRO, he’s masked, he’s mysterious, he lives in a castle and he drives a Vette!!! No surprise that he also knows how to fly!!

Introductions were made all around, the bachelorettes and the 2 dashing men climbed aboard the Piper and Mike started her up, preparing to fly Z and the ladies to parts unknown, and once again they headed south along and above the “1,” with Z pointing out the landmarks and most beautiful spots he knew along the Pacific coast: the intriguing Big Sur, the peaks of the coastal mountain ranges, the steeples of the missions dotting the coastline. They had to be very cautious around Vandenberg Air Force Base, and Mike was busy on the radio the entire time they rounded the curve of the coast towardSanta Barbara. Before long, they could see the skyline of the Los Angeles area, and Mike began descending toward the airport in Santa Monica . Once landed, the guys said goodbye to one another, with Mike winking at Z and saying, “Maybe I’ll see you tomorrow … ya’ never know!” The girls said their good-byes, too, and then were off, with Zorro driving, northwest along the PCH, then heading up the side of the mountains, winding back and forth alongTopanga Canyon Road amidst the picturesque cliffs of the Santa Monica foothills.

This beautiful drive brought them to Topanga, and to the doorstep of the lovely Topanga Canyon Inn Bed & Breakfast, where they would settle in and from where they would venture out over the next few hours into this unique, artistic, congenial hamlet tucked away in the foothills. Zorro had visibly relaxed, and the lines on his handsome face softened considerably as he looked out over the main street in this “home away from home,” as he described it while they all checked in.

To be continued ~~~ tomorrow evening.
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:44 pm

SmartandTruthful

Margie had moved into the South Wing of the Castle on Monday night right after the Rose Ceremony that had eliminated her from the competition for Zorro’s heart.  She had opted for a room with twin beds, but no roommate.  This was so Maggie could visit her sometimes and stay the night.  When Z left for his date on Wednesday, Maggie arrived at Margie’s new digs with a tote bag packed for an overnight visit.  (Of course, all of this had been approved by ABC.  The network probably saw some $ signs and a future feature news program on “The Reunion of Twins, Separated At Birth,” thanks to their most popular prime time Reality TV show!  Now that was a Hot Stuff Exclusive!)  As Margie and Maggie talked that evening, sitting on their beds, dressed in their almost-matching-by-coincidence, blue silk Capri PJs, they came up with a plan.  “So, I’ll leave the Castle, and go home to Indiana, walk into the house, and say hello to Dad, as if I was you, right?” said Margie.  “Yes,” Maggie confirmed.  “It will be just like in that Parent Trap movie.  We’ll get matching haircuts tomorrow at the Salon here at the Castle.  You’ll go home to Indiana and pretend to be me.  We’ll see how long it takes Dad to realize that it’s you!”  After that, the night was spent with Maggie filling in Margie on a million and one details about her life in Indiana.”

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:45 pm

SmartandTruthful

With Zorro gone, a number of the Bachelorettes had made plans for an afternoon swim.  Now that October was setting in and the thermometer was dropping, the luxury of an indoor pool provided another option for the girls to entertain themselves.  Sharon had swum 10 laps in the pool, toweled off, and was lying on a lounge chair, when Theresa and Becca joined her.  Their conversation, of course, soon turned to Z and what a great guy he was.  As they spoke, Becca said, “You know, when I saw Z the other day, it looked like he had put on a little weight.  I’m not talking fat, but like his body is a bit more husky than I thought.”  “Really?”  Sharon registered surprise.  “I was actually thinking at the Cocktail Party that he seemed a bit taller and thinner than I remembered him.”  “Maybe, it just depends on the clothes he’s wearing,” Theresa said.  “That could be.”  Becca agreed and Sharon nodded thoughtfully.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:45 pm

Mackey_34

Becca and Marilee were enjoying themselves at the pool with the other bachelorette, when appearing from the house was the butler with a letter.  "This is for us, Becca," yelled Marilee.  "Come, let's read it!"

The letter stated.  Becca and Marilee, meet me at the Kovac Brothers Winery in Carmel Valley.  A Jeep is provided for you, wear 'sloppy' clothing, we are doing to get ‘down and dirty'!  See you later, Love, Zorro. 

"Sloppy clothes?  Wonder what he means by that," asked Becca.  "Well, Becca, I would say something to get down and dirty with," laughs Marilee. 

After dressing and saying goodbye to the other bachelorettes, Becca and Marilee get into the Jeep and head out to Carmel Valley.  Becca is driving and Marilee will give directions.

"It says here, we are heading to The Kovac Brothers Winery, Becca" 

............To Be Continued
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:53 am

SilverLin2

At the B&B, each of the 4 in the Wednesday party were given their own unique, well-appointed, and charming room, and the ladies were reminded to wear dress appropriate for dinner out and to bring a wrap for later in the evening. Zorro took the time before their reservation to wander his Topanga without his mask, since he knew the bachelorettes would be napping or showering or dressing for the evening. Memories came flooding back to him as he walked, and talked with residents and visitors, with shop and restaurant staff, and as he found a spot with an amazing view of the foothills, where he sat and pondered his past and present, and these 3 bachelorettes. He took out his journal and made a few notes.

Denise was also recording the events of the day at that moment, in the little palm-sized notebook that she kept. "Pacific Ocean bluer than blue, to match Z's eyes." "Pebble Beach...golfing in my future???" "Monterey is gorgeous, maybe my own dance studio there? Z and I could sail, he could pursue his photography." Once again, she had to remind herself that there were still 11 other ladies here, all wanting the fairy tale ending, all very much intrigued with Zorrro, and he was making every single one of them feel extraordinarily special. "Slow down, girl!" she once again reminded herself, but she could feel the adrenaline pump and her heart race just a little faster each time she thought about their date this evening. She drew a lavendar bubble bath, and relished this peaceful, restorative time.

As the hour drew near for the quartet to dine, the preparations were relaxed but intentional. Zorro's mindset was that he intended to let the ladies experience something that he had invested time and energy, and yes .. money in, but the passion for it was the most important thing. It was part of his heart and soul.

He knocked on each bachelorette's door, collecting all 3 of them for their dinner date. They drove to The Inn of the Seventh Ray, a warm, inviting cafe/restaurant with beautiful, mellow lighting and an atmosphere of romance and intimacy. They were met at the entrance by the owner Lucy, who was welcoming and sweet, and looked at Z as a friend who is in on "the secret." Kylie noticed the look right away, and realized that this must be a special place to him. She intended to pay good attention this evening. Lucy showed the 4 to a quiet, private table on the rim of the dining area, in the open air but canopied, with local flora all around. The fragrance of blossoms growing right beside the table simply added to the ambience of romance and relaxation. It was a marvelous meal, with an exceptional rich red wine, and french-press coffee with dessert that was the perfect finishing touch.

Kylie was noticing a relaxation in Z that she had not seen before, even when they had been quietly and comfortably talking alone at the dance Friday night. Something touched him in this place, she realized, not the restaurant alone, but Topanga.

Dinner being over, Z and the ladies headed back toward the car, stopping to say thank you and good night to Lucy, who shared a hug with Zorro, and then asked where they were headed. "Up to the Theatricum," Z replied. She smiled slyly, closed her eyes, nodded and said, "Well, of course you are. It's only natural." Z took both her hands, kissed them in gentlemanly fashion, and shepherded his maidens up the steps to the waiting car.

Denise and Madison thought maybe that interchange between Z and Lucy was a local acknowledging that a tourist is taking in some famous local event, even though they had no idea what the "Theatricum" was. Kylie, on the other hand, again caught a glimpse of recognition and knowledge in the question and reply, and couldn't wait to see what took place at their next stop.

Full and satisfied, they drove the curving road up and to the outskirts of Topanga until they arrived at the entrance to Topanga's well-known and popular "Theatricum Botanicum."  

TO BE CONTINUED ..... 
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:55 am

SilverLin2

The Will Geer Theatricum Botanicum, an outdoor theater virtually built into the side of the Topanga hills,  was founded by the actor Will Geer back when he was blacklisted, to give other fellow blacklistees a venue for their craft when no one in Hollywood would employ them, and to this day it is still owned, operated, and cared for by his daughter Ellen and the rest of his family. Today, Shakespeare plays reign there, acted by a loyal troupe of actors and featured guests.  Actors and friends flock to the Theatricum each year, both to act and to support colleagues.

Zorro pulled into and down the sloping drive toward the ticket box.  Theater staff came to escort the bachelorettes and Z to their seats and to park the car for them. Several staff and actors came to greet Zorro, giving hugs and kisses of recognition and words of "Welcome back!"

The ladies walked through the doors leading to the seats, and were greeted by a bank of open-air seating to the right, and to the left, a good-sized stage, with a beautiful backdrop of trees and bushes in the midst of the hills. It was unusual, charming and breathtaking in its loveliness. Kylie turned to Zorro, with a look of pleasant surprise on her face, with her smiling mouth half-open, ready to say something to Z. Denise and Madison began going up to take their seats, as did Zorro, until Kylie grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back out the door to a table in the outdoor "lobby."

"Okay, what is the story of this place and you, Mister?!"

"Kylie, we need to get back...the play is going to start any minute."

Kylie looked about at the patrons biding their time waiting to go in, and at the food booth, still dispensing teas and coffee and snacks to folks, and no one seeming to be in a hurry to get to their seats, and knew Zorro had time to fill her in.

She squinted at him, tipped her head at him in disbelief, and teased, "I think you can start the tale!"

Zorro chuckled, shaking his head at Kylie, and started, "When I was in college, I had one particularly tough year. My Dad had passed in February, I missed him greatly, and I was having a tough time in school. A friend from Topanga invited me up for a few days, I accepted, and began to fall in love with the place. After hearing from several people about the Theatricum, on a whim, I came and checked things out, and pretty soon I was interning for the company. I fell more and more in love with the community and with the theater. I stayed and stayed, took tickets, acted, fixed food, golfed to raise money, and anything else. It was in my blood and grabbed my heart ... Topanga and the theater. Eventually, I had to leave, I reconciled my Dad's death, finished school, and life got in the way. I have just felt such urges lately to get back down here .... oh, I don't mean it to be  permanent , I just mean it needs to be, because
I need it."

Kylie was slightly taken aback by his honesty and openness with her. They had never quite reached that point in sharing personal information before now, and she felt humbled and honored.

Then he broke her reverie by taking her hand, standing, and saying, "Now we DO need to get back. Denise and Madison will wonder where we are."

In this particular season, "As You Like It" was playing, with Samara Frame playing Rosalind and Willow Geer playing Celia, and Z had heard about their wonderful chemistry and friendship. He was SO looking forward to seeing how they played these roles.

There was no disappointment at all in their characterizations or in their acting, or that of the rest of the company. Madison seemed to be enjoying herself, laughing at the appropriate times and clapping for the heroines. Denise likewise was appreciating the whole experience, often leaning in toward Z at those moments when something comical or romantic happened. Kylie seemed the most enchanted, leaning forward with elbows on knees, listening intently, laughing heartily, and turning to Zorro often with a smile. Zorro was thoroughly enjoying not only the play, but the reactions of his girls.

At the intermission, Zorro, Denise and Kylie moved to the "lobby" to get a drink, while Madison stayed back talking to a gentleman who had come down from a higher seat to talk to her. Though she seemed surprised, she did seem to recognize him, talking animatedly, and not moving to go out with Zorro and the other girls.

Once they had drinks, Denise hesitated to sit down, and after a momentary silence, asked Z if she could steal him away for a short walk. He agreed, and excused himself from Kylie. He and Denise walked around the grounds of the theater property, while Denise tried to tell him how she was beginning to feel about him.

SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:59 am

SilverLin2

She characterized herself as self-sufficient and independent, and Zorro had to agree. He had often thought of her as a combination of former bachelorettes Moana and Trish in her demeanor and reactions to other girls and him.

She went on to let him know that she came into this Bachelor experience for the fun, excitement, the possibility of meeting a great guy, but she did not expect what had been happening to her. It was taking her by surprise.

She stopped walking, took Zorro's hands, and stopped him, too.

"I want you to know you have touched my heart, and you make it race whenever we are together. I get nervous, I get flushed, and I get giddy. Zorro, generally, I don't do giddy. You just ... well ... you just  ..... Z," she looked at him completely in the eyes and said, "I am falling in love with you. I can't believe I'm saying this, and I'm surprised and confused and happy all at the same time, but I am. I'm falling hard."

Zorro listened intently, smiled when Denise admitted her strong feelings, thanked her for her honesty and for her expression of love. He moved her hands to his shoulders, pulled her close to him, and sweetly, gently, warmly kissed her. He took back one of her hands, and walked with her back toward Kylie and the start of the 2nd Act of the play.

Rousing applause erupted when the play was over. The actors took their bows, accepted their roses, left the stage, and patrons began leaving the seats.

Once again, the gentleman from earlier came down to sit beside Madison, and gave her a slip of paper, which she tucked into her small bag.

On the way out of the Theatricum, walking to the waiting car, Zorro and the ladies were stopped by Samara, Willow and another actor, Chris, who invited all to join the cast at Abuelita's for about an hour. Zorro looked at all the girls, who nodded, up for anything, and back to the actors. "Nightcaps it is, then!!! See you there in just a few."

Abuelita's was back in the main part of Topanga, a local spot where you could get some good food and better drinks. It had been the hangout for many, and for many years. Now-famous musicians and actors who had made Topanga their homes had hung out there. Posters and photos from their movies, concerts and headshots were hung throughout the bar .... including the likes of Will Geer himself, Robin Williams, Etta James, Little Feat, Joni Mitchell, Viggo Mortenson, Spirit, Alice Cooper .... and many others. This was a place of history and tradition. And the four Wednesday travelers reminisced about the day, shared stories about the show with the Shakespearean actors, and enjoyed the heck out of the ambiance and attitude of Abuelita's and Topanga.

They were driven back to the B&B. Zorro had a message from Chris H. reminding him of the schedule for the next day. Z sadly said goodnight to these ladies and metaphorically, to Topanga, knowing that he wouldn't see any of them again before the Rose Ceremony, and knowing that it would be some time before he'd have the freedom to return to Topanga, his "home away from home." 

Wednesday's date is done, writers. Mackey, love what you seem to have in mind for Thursday!
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:04 am

Mackey_34

The drive to Carmel Valley wine country was leisure and fun.  They took the scenic view along the coast enjoying the beautiful places along the way.  "Big Sur is around her somewhere" meantions Becca.  "It's been many years since I was in California and it was just a family trip of a few days-sort of in and out." 

The girls decided to take a break in their drive to eat and relax.  "You know Becca, even if we aren't chosen, or if you are, or me; I want us to stay in touch and keep up this friendship."  "I feel the same way, Mar, we should plan to take some vacations together.  I would love for you to take a trip to Switzerland with me, and you could meet my family and friends"  "Yes, I would love that Becca, and I want you to meet my family and friends too."

It was nice that Becca and Marilee were becoming good friends rather than foes trying for Zorro's attention.

................To be Continued
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:07 am

Mackey_34

After a nice 4 hours of driving and sightseeing, Becca and Marilee finally arrive at the Kovac Brothers Winery.  There was a crowd of people standing around laughing and talking and enjoying a nice hometown BQ with Jesse and his brother as hosts.  "I don't see Zorro", says Marilee.  "But, I see Annie, BJB, Mo, Grace, oh and there's Helena with Jake.  I think we know a few of these people, let's see what they're doing."

Everybody was happy to see Becca and Marilee.  Jesse introduced them to his friends, who happen to be friends of Zorro also.  "We're here waiting for Zorro; it's sort of a friendship reunion for us."  says Jesse.  Come here Mike, Bryce, Kiptyn, Matthew, Juan, I want you to meet Becca and Marilee.  We're friends of Zorro, some of us have been friends for years, some we met recently.  Ed and Jillian from the Bachelorette are here, if I can find them, they tend to go off to be together for some reason," he jokes. 

Mike looks at Becca and his heart-rate increases to explosion.  He can't take his eyes off this lovely girl.  Marilee and Bryce say hello, they remember one another from the metal detector hunt-they've become fast friends.  Becca and Marilee meet Grace's parents and siblings.  It's truly a nice "friendship" reunion. Everybody enjoys the hospitality, the beautiful vineyard, the wonderful Kovac wines and delicious BQ, along with some of Penny's recipes that the hunters enjoyed so much.  "You know," says Becca, "I'm going to tell Penny that she needs to write a cookbook and she should title it:  "Come CHIP-ta-a-looing with Penny." "Great idea," says all.   

Now all we have to do is wait on Zorro and get down and dirty thought Marilee, I can't wait!!!

......................To be continued

We await Zorro's arrival.
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:09 am

SmartandTruthful

On Thursday afternoon, while Zorro was on his date at the Kovaks winery, a date box arrived for Midori and Theresa.  They decided to lift the lid on the large red and white striped hat box together.  Inside was a note from Z:

I’m looking forward to tomorrow and can’t wait to see

The beautiful Theresa and the lovely Midori

Get a good night’s rest because tomorrow will be

A full day at a place that is special to me!

Dress, casually for the day ~ bring

something nice for the night!

See you at 10AM!  Love, Zorro

The only other thing the box contained was a solid red Pashmina wrap for each girl.  Theresa and Midori weren’t sure what to expect from that note.  They figured that Z wanted it to be a total surprise, but each girl decided to incorporate the lovely cashmere Pashmina into their wardrobe for the day.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:12 am

SmartandTruthful

After the girls lifted the second Pashmina out of the hat box, however, Theresa happened to pick up the top of the box in such a way that she noticed a large red felt “S” outlined in white affixed to the inside cover.  Hmmm!  Now this was a huge clue!  They were going to Stanford!

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:18 am

SilverLin2

flashback to Thursday morning in Topanga, California

Madison was the first up on Thursday morning, dressed, and meandered down to the dining room, where a generous breakfast buffet was being served on the open-air patio. The blossoms of the surrounding flora were stunning -- wild red geraniums, white hibiscus, clear blue bougainvillea. And while Madison enjoyed them, she was more focused on what she had planned for today, and on what she needed to say to the other girls.

Denise and Kylie took their time waking up. Chris had told them a limo would take them to LAX around 1, and from there they would fly by private jet back to San Francisco and to the Castle. Sadly, they would not see Z for another 4 days, at the rose ceremony. Kylie was a little sad that she hadn't received a kiss goodnight, not knowing Z's promise to only kiss one girl each night, but Denise was happy and almost blissful.

The 2 ladies quickly washed their faces, Denise scruffed up her hair abit, and Kylie pulled hers back into a ponytail, they threw on some shorts and t-shirts and headed downstairs for breakfast. As they left their rooms and stepped into the hall,  they were greeted by the wonderful aromas coming from the kitchen ... waffles, coffee, cinnamon/spice muffins, bacon, eggs. Yummy smells that just by themselves could make you hungry and hungrier.

They joined Madison, and pretty soon were talking about Wednesday's date and the fun they all had with Zorro, on the beach, in the 6-seater with Mike piloting, dinner @ the Seventh Ray, the play at the Theatricum, and a nightcap afterwards with actors Samara, Willow, and Chris @ Abuelita's. What a charmed day it had been! And, Kylie remembered, what a softer, more open side of Z had shown through. And Denise secretly recalled that sweet kiss!

After some time, while the gals were enjoying coffee and tea and the beautiful garden surrounding the patio, Madison opened up about what she was planning.

"Kylie, Denise, you know I've gotten excited about this script for the show, about the long-lost twins, right?"

Both of the ladies nodded. "Couldn't help but notice the almost constant note-taking," Kylie said. "On both your parts, by the way," as she looked at Denise. "What is it you're writing, anyway."

Denise opened her mouth to begin to explain, but Madison interrupted, saying, "Wait, wait ... let me finish and take care of what I need to, before I lose my resolve."

"My script is nearly done, and it's marvelous! The man who was talking with me at the Theatricum last night is another of the "Samantha Who" writers, who just happened to be up here for the play. He knows the actress who played Rosalind, Samara Frame. He took the script to read overnight, and thinks I mustn't waste any time getting it into a producer's hands."

"So, he is still here, but heading back today.  ..... (long pause) .... And I'm going back with him."

You could have heard a pin drop, as Kylie and Denise just froze and stared at Madison. Kylie began to tear up, and Denise just said, "What??!! Are you kidding?! What about Zorro, what about us ... we're sort of like the 3 Musketeers around the castle. What about falling in love? What about your stuff back at the castle?"

"I KNOW!" Madison said, her voice a little wobbly. "I will really miss you guys, too, but I'm not in love with Z. I like him a lot, but my heart doesn't flutter when I'm with him, not like I suspect your's do." She smiled slyly at the other two.

Both of the other girls just smiled a little, Denise looked down at her coffee cup, and Kylie took Madison's hand. "I will miss you." "Me, too," echoed Denise.

Madison told them that Chris already knew, and was making arrangements to have her things packed up and shipped back to L.A. from the castle. She asked Kylie and Denise to please give Z a letter she had written, explaining her departure. And she said, "You two have been the best thing about being on this Bachelor adventure. You've become good friends to me, and I want us to keep it that way. I'm just a hop, skip and jump from here, over north of Hollywood, in Beachwood Canyon. So, after the show is done taping, depending on the outcome for each of you, will you please come back down here, and let's hang out for a few days? I can give you a GREAT Hollywood tour."

At the edge of the patio was the man who had joined Madison in the theatre the night before, with her bag and purse already in hand, waiting for her. The girls all stood, and they walked together to the car, with hugs all around and a few tears as Madison and her friend drove away in the direction of L.A. Kylie and Denise stood side by side, arm in arm, watching the car drive away. They would soon head toward the airport by limo, then be whisked back to the Castle, to await Monday night's rose ceremony.
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:27 am

Mackey_34

Back at the BBQ at the Kovacs Brothers Winery, it seemed that the whole Bachelor/ette club had gathered there:

Jake and Helena (Lena) were busy just looking at each other. 

Marilee and Bryce were introduced and striking up a lasting friendship.

Mo, Bo, and Zo (Grace) were enjoying their time together along with Grace's parents and siblings.

Becca couldn't take her eyes off Mike and visa-versa

Annie was walking around like a lost child.  It seemed she had let go of her "cowgirl, tomboy image" seemed lost.

Jason and Molly had Ty with them; they were planning their wedding.

Jesse had his eyes on Grace's sister, Doris who was a beautiful redhead with sparking green eyes and a smile that would light up the sun. 

Sadie from the Prince's bachelor's days was busy talking with Grace's brother, Andy, but had her eyes on Bryce, who was taking some good looks at her also.

Trish, Ryan and kids were enjoying their visit.  They were giving DeAnna some good advice about seeing Brad Wommack again.  It seemed Brad was on his way with Zorro to the BBQ

Jillian and Ed had arrived still in love and obviously very together.

Bo was busy looking at a strikingly beautiful girl by the name of Meredith who had once been a bachelorette.  What people didn't know about Bo was that he was a multimillionaire rancher who even though he seemed "country" so to speak, he was a well-educated (MIT) graduate and a Veterinarian to boot.  If Meredith was a elegant as he noticed, well, Bo could be also.  He walked over to her and stumbled as he approached her, falling at her feet.  "Well, gosh darn, are you okay?, asks Meredith.  "yes, Madman I am", Bo replies

There were many others there; it seemed that ABC was planning to get together past bach/ettes and see if they could make a connection for a new show they were planning, the premise being past bach/ettes-making a love match. 

Jesse rang his little bell asking for silence.  "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to our vineyard.  Enjoy yourselves, if you turn around, you will see our guess, Zorro arriving."  From the limo, steps Zorro and his friend Brad.  He's all smiles because he has come to claim his lady. 

"Hi everybody, I'd like you to meet my friend and best man at my wedding, Brad Womack.  Brad and I have been friends since childhood.  Soon I will be picking a bride and I wanted Brad to meet her-this is a special time for me.  I have met the love of my life, my soul mate, my best friend, the mother of my children, my partner in life."  Now, enjoy yourselves while Brad and I mingle among you. 

Everybody is wondering who the lucky lady is.  They have narrowed it down, they think.

..................To be continued
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:28 am

Mackey_34

The BBQ was going strong, people were mingling and getting to know one another.  Jesse, the host, rang his bell again.  "Folks, what is a BBQ without music!"  I would like to introduce my friend, your friend (to some), Wes and His Merry Men.  Wes, let's get the show moving!"

Bo is livid, he brushes Meredith aside, with apology, and goes to Wes.  "What are you doing here?  I left you in charge of the ranch."  "Cool-it, Man!  Everything is okay,  I left instructions to call me and you if there are any problems and your assistant returned from his trip, so don't worry, man!" replies Wes.  "You better hope so, Wes" replied Bo.  He returns to Meredith with more apologies.

Annie is sitting watching the band.  Wes is busy playing some country oldies when he looks down at Annie and smiles.  Annie is starring back.  Have they had a connection?  Who knows!

When DeAnna sees Brad, she immediately turns and runs away knowing she made a big mistake by coming here.  Brad sees her and runs after her.  He catches up with her, "wait up Dee, don't run away."  Deanna continues to run; she is humiliated; she's scared, and she's angry, angry at herself for having any old feelings return.  She finally disappears and takes a seat under a big oak tree and remembers the first time she met Brad and the feeling of "love at first sight", and remembers the big mistake she made jumping into the bachelorette show and choosing Jesse over Jason.  She knows now that both were a substitute for Brad.  She must forget Brad; she knows others think she's a bit#ch and in it for herself, but she knows what it's like to be in love and not have it returned.  She thought she had gotten over Brad, now he comes running after her!  She must leave this place!!

Zorro walks over to Marilee and takes her hand and walks away from the crowd to a cove of grape vines trained into a trellis.  There is a loveseat nearby and they sit.  "How did it go?"  He asks Marilee.  "Oh, Z, it well really well,  it looks like you were right, Mike and Becca are made for each other".  "You know you are quite the matchmaker, maybe you have missed your calling"  Marilee smiles.  Z smiles back, "Yea, maybe I have."  He takes are good look at her and sees such grace, such a lovely, lovely girl, a "real" person!  He smiles, "okay, let's get back to the party."  He takes her hand and they return to the excitement.

.......................To be continued
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:29 am

Mackey_34

Wes noticed Annie starring at him.  It was obvious she was starry-eyed and very interested in HIM!!  Once he finished his song, he walked off the stage and approached her.  "Hi, my name is Wes   What's yours?"  "Hi, Wes, I'm Annie and I love your music!!"  "Thank you Annie, care to go have a bite to eat with me."  I'd love to Wes"  They leave to grab a BBQ plate and continue their conversation. 

Well, Wes doesn't waste anytime with his "come on".  "Hold on just a minute, Anne, I'll be right back."  Wes returns with his guitar.  "Anne, I'm going to write a song for you. Let's see, "  he starts struming.  And begins,  "It's ,,,,,,,,,, " and he begins singing the same song he wrote for Jillian.  Jillian hears the song and hurries to Annie's saide.

Taking Annie's hand, she says, "Annie, you don't want this"  "No, wait, he's singing a song for me!"  Annie cries out.  "No, sorry honey, I've heard that song before, come with me."

...................To be Continued

SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:59 am

SmartandTruthful

On Friday morning, the temperature had dropped to a cool, 40 degrees.  Theresa wore a navy blue, woolen pea coat over her jeans and sweater and had the red Pashmina wrapped around her neck in a fetching way.  Midori was bundled up in a down Parka with a (fake) fur trimmed hood.  She had packed her Pashmina to wear in the evening.  Theresa and Midori were happy to share this date together with Zorro.  Both Bachelorettes were involved in college programs as Art majors and had a lot in common, even though they each specialized in different kinds of art.  Midori was a fine oil painter who liked to push Oriental art to a new more modern, edgier point of view.  Meanwhile, Theresa’s skills allowed her success in painting and silk-screening, but her preferred medium was clay.  They stepped outside of the Castle, into the cold October morning and were glad to see the limo warmed up and waiting for them.  Zorro hopped out, gave them each a hug and kiss on the cheek, as he helped them into the car.  Once they had fastened their seatbelts, the limo drove off.

To Be Continued . . .

SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:00 am

SmartandTruthful

“So, I guess you’ve figured out that we are on our way to Stanford University.” Zorro told the girls, as they got on their way.  “Yes,” said Theresa, “We found that telltale red “S” on the lid of our date box.”  “Did you go to Stanford?” asked Midori.  “Well, I actually went to Yale, but I was part of an exchange program during my junior year of college.  As part of that program, I was fortunate to meet and learn from the dynamic Stanford Professor, Susan Moller Okin.  She had recently arrived at Stanford and was a remarkable woman.  Her work for humanistic causes was an inspiration to me and my eventual career choice.  Just so you know, Susan died unexpectedly at home in 2004 at the age of 57.  Tonight we will be attending a lecture by two of her protégés who have compiled a book of essays about Susan’s forward thinking philosophy.”

Well, this was certainly a first for a Bachelor date, an intellectual lecture, but both of the Bachelorettes felt it would be interesting.  Zorro now chose to fill the ladies in on the agenda for the day.  “When we get to Stanford, we’ll have a casual lunch.  Then we’ll get a tour of the Cantor Arts Center, an on campus Museum that I think you will both enjoy.  We’ll get to freshen up later in the afternoon, before dinner and the lecture tonight.  I’ve really been looking forward to spending this day with you.  I hope that you’ll enjoy it.”  “Oh, we definitely will!” said Theresa.  “Yes,” added Midori.  “This is my idea of fun.”  With those confirmations, Zorro knew he has asked the right Bachelorettes on this date with him.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:00 am

SmartandTruthful

The day went off as planned.  They had lunch at the popular off-campus hang-out for students called The Treehouse, an inexpensive, but well-done Mexican restaurant.  Then they enjoyed the tour of the Cantor Arts Center and marveled at the pieces gathered from the four corners of the earth.  The Museum had been started with the treasures collected during the world travels of University founders, Mr. and Mrs. Leland Stanford.

During the tour, something totally unexpected happened.  Midori had lingered behind Zorro and Theresa and was leaving one section of the gallery and walking into another when she literally ran into a friend from Japan.  “Ren?  I can’t believe you’re here!”  “Midori!  What are you doing here?”  Zorro could see that Midori and her friend had some catching up to do, so he told them to go ahead and chat for a while.  He would meet Midori in an hour at the Museum entrance.  Z also invited Ren to join them for dinner and the lecture.  Ren was delighted to accept.  Midori waved goodbye to Zorro and Theresa and walked away talking excitedly to Ren.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum