Survivor 31 Second Chance Cambodia

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor 31 Second Chance Cambodia - Page 4 Empty Re: Survivor 31 Second Chance Cambodia

Post by Lesallee Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:00 am

Goodbye little Miss Nasty! Can't say I will miss Abi one bit. 

This is getting hard to figure; there are so many ways it could go. I think Jeremy has a very good shot at winning but Tasha probably has too. Then Spencer, if he can hang in although I think he is a big target now. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Survivor 31 Second Chance Cambodia - Page 4 Empty Re: Survivor 31 Second Chance Cambodia

Post by SLA44 Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:20 am

I was glad to see Abi go as well - she was really getting on my nerves tonight, during the show and in her little farewell spiel at the end.

I am still pulling for Keith now.  I could care less about the rest of them.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:44 am

I would be happy enough with a Keith win but he has written Tasha's name down twice now. She seems to wield a lot of influence and I wouldn't be surprised to see him go next.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:42 am

The loose cannon has been discharged!  lol.  Even though I've watched a limited number of episodes, she was a thorn that needed extraction.

I wish Spencer hadn't gone against Keith.  I'd like to see either of them win.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:17 pm

I am pleased that even though everyone's first thought was to take Abi with them to the finals that they did the right thing and gave her the axe. Caught her by surprise which I thought was terribly funny. When she said earlier in the episode that she was trying to decide who to take with her to the finals, I thought I was going to choke on what I was eating at the moment! Her? Assuming she was going to the finals and she thought she had the power to decide who to do it with?! Then in her exit interview she said that now she didn't have to put up with the others anymore! LOL. This girl is truly delusional. She kept referring to herself as the villain...I got news for her...there is a difference between a villain and just being an nasty, egotistical bitch.

I truly hope at this point that Keith wins. I would have been okay with Spencer until he pushed to get rid of Joe.  and now he is going against what he promised to Keith.Now that they are down a female maybe they don't have to worry about an all girl alliance as much. But then again, Tasha could flip at any moment and I'm not sure she can be trusted. I don't seem to like her as much this season as I did the first time she was on.

I still don't know why no one seems to be pulling Keith into their alliance. Have they counted him out of the running or will they be gunning for him next because he won a few challenges?
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:54 pm

I can understand why Spencer and really all the others wanted Joe gone. If he had gone to the end he would easily have won the million bucks. So in spite of the fact that Joe was my favourite I don't really condem the others for taking him out when they could. Keith said he also wanted Joe gone and I think the only reason he didn't write his name down was because of Joe's collapse. 

Like you, rkc, I found myself not liking Tasha as much as on her first season. But, on thinking it over, she was TOO nice the first time and it did her in. She is playing a much different game this time around and it very well could net her a cool million. 

I am sort of thinking the next jury member will be Keith. He is great at challenges and isn't allied with anyone. A F4 of Tasha, Jeremy, Spencer and Kelley is a distinct possibility.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:52 pm

Unfortunately for me I think you may be right Lesallee.  I am hoping that Keith is able to win immunity at the next immunity challenge and therefore they will not be able to get rid of him because I would really like to see him win.  
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by beardiedawg Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:59 pm

I think this is the best season so far.  I'm finding that I can't guess what will happen each episode.  Between Jeff changing up things and the contestants changing their minds/editing, each week is a surprise for me. 

Tasha is playing the game so I guess we can't blame her for it.  I'm thinking she'll switch alliances and Spencer will be out.  At this point, any one of them can swing the jury in their favor... unless we get a pissy, still upset that they were voted out jury.

I saw on my yahoo wall that Abi said that Tasha should have drowned.  Yeah, isn't she a sweetheart.
beardiedawg
beardiedawg

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:31 pm

beardiedawg wrote:I think this is the best season so far.  I'm finding that I can't guess what will happen each episode.  Between Jeff changing up things and the contestants changing their minds/editing, each week is a surprise for me. 

Tasha is playing the game so I guess we can't blame her for it.  I'm thinking she'll switch alliances and Spencer will be out.  At this point, any one of them can swing the jury in their favor... unless we get a pissy, still upset that they were voted out jury.

I saw on my yahoo wall that Abi said that Tasha should have drowned.  Yeah, isn't she a sweetheart.
What an awful thing to say but I guess when you consider the source it just confirms my opinion of her.   No
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:10 pm

Remember how delighted little Miss Nasty was when Joe collapsed? She really hasn't got a clue about civil behaviour. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:28 pm

She also doesn't have an ounce of compassion for others in her "Nasty" little self either.   Yuck
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:55 am

I've enjoyed these few recent episodes of the show.  Somehow, with these second-chancers, they've escaped the cutthroat personalities that turned me off on the series.

Abi?  She's struck me as someone with mental issues.  First, they talked about her paranoia.  Then, there's the ego and the lack of compassion, the pleasure in harm coming to others.  Even during conversation, there was absolutely nothing to like about her.  SO glad she's gone.

It would please me to see Keith go all the way.  Unfortunately, I don't imagine it happening.  He's alone, with no support system.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:33 am

It doesn't surprise me that Abi said that Tasha should have drowned. Like I said, there is a difference between a villain and a nasty, egotistical bitch....who apparently is also a black hearted little piece of trash that doesn't have an ounce of compassion. As you remember when her mother visited, as Abi was competing in the reward challenge her mother was yelling at her and being very demanding. I'm thinking the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. 

I'm hoping that during the reunion next week that Joe and Tasha, and anyone else that now knows the nasty things that Abi said will speak up and blast her on national television. I'm sure she is also getting some interesting hate mail.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:51 pm

Abi certainly knows how to stir things up...even after eliminated she is still annoying at Ponderosa....along with her annoying buddy Kass.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/12/10/abi-maria-gomes-eliminated-survivor-cambodia-second-chance-interview/
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:38 pm

Extrapolating from that interview, if it is accurately reported, (Hollywood Life, after all) Abi seems to indicate Kelley Wentworth in F3. That doesn't really surprise me as Kelley has manoeuvred herself into a good spot and she does have that II. So who else joins her as F3? Probably Jeremy and then either Spencer or Tasha is what I think. However I am wrong so frequently I can't even take my own prognostications seriously!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:44 pm

Since little miss bigmouth can't keep her mouth shut, she also seemed to indicate that Tasha may be one of the F3.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:13 am

Well just DRATS!!!!  I was hoping Keith would make it to the final four - so now I'm pulling for Kelly Wentworth for the win.

Guess that Kelly's not going to make it to the end now either.  I just don't want Tasha to win or Spencer for that matter either after he didn't honor his agreement with Keith a few councils back. 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:48 am

Best Survivor season in age and ages. I'm fine with Jeremy winning, I do think he needed it most. Spencer outplayed him strategy wise, but people liked Jeremy more than Spencer. Spencer was often a little too blunt and it cost him in the end. I think Keith did himself in, he was too off hand about it all and didn't do the schmoozing and socializing necessary to squeak out a Survivor win.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:06 am

Lesallee wrote:Best Survivor season in age and ages. I'm fine with Jeremy winning, I do think he needed it most. Spencer outplayed him strategy wise, but people liked Jeremy more than Spencer. Spencer was often a little too blunt and it cost him in the end. I think Keith did himself in, he was too off hand about it all and didn't do the schmoozing and socializing necessary to squeak out a Survivor win.
I really think Spencer finished himself off with the jury with the way he threatened Jeremy if he didn't vote off Keith.  That really turned me off and did make Spencer look like a big bully.  I just didn't think Tasha deserved to win at all - she wasn't good in the challenges at all.  So out of the final three I thought Jeremy deserved it the best and being that both him and his wife were public servants they probably could use the money the most.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:08 am

Jeremy had the jury in his pocket when he produced the emotional speech about doing it for his family and a new baby coming.  I didn't mind his winning.  And I agree Spencer blew it with that pitch to Jeremy.  It wasn't flattering to his personality.  And Tasha?  Meh. 

I just wonder why Keith stayed so far out of the loop.  Seemed he always waited to be approached, without seeking out any allies.  Wentworth's idea about the idol almost worked.  After they showed Jeremy so suspicious, I was disappointed they didn't show the conversation that changed his mind.

Anyway... tuning in to the show so late in the season (about a month ago) worked really well for me.  I didn't have to endure the more aggressive personalities, but for two weeks of Abi.  lol.  Best season in years.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:43 am

I agree with you singly. As soon as Jeremy played the family card and seeing the reaction of the jury you knew he had it in the bag. I don't have a problem with him winning but Survivor is not supposed to be about winning because you have a family back home and a baby on the way.

I don't happen to think Jeremy was all that good in challenges. Spencer and Tasha were better than him in that area. Even Keith at his age was better in challenges than Jeremy. After Keith left I really didn't care at that point who won.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by beardiedawg Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:30 am

Even though Spencer's delivery about bringing Kelley to the final three was done all wrong, I think he was completely right in his thinking.  I wish Jeff had polled the jury to ask who would have voted for Kelley if she was up there.  She didn't make enemies and she played hard. 

I hadn't expected Tasha to get any votes but I thought Spencer would have gotten a couple.
beardiedawg
beardiedawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:04 pm

I think Spencer may have panicked somewhat about Kelley. He read Jeremy's wavering correctly and used a sledge hammer to dissuade him from writing down Spencer's name where a more reasoned, toned down response would have done the trick just as well. Jeremy was reeling from Kimmie's double cross (as he perceived it) and was second guessing his final three alliance. 

Jeremy wavered a lot during the course of the season and in my opinion it was mostly Tasha who kept him steady. I know Tasha wasn't especially popular or well thought of but I think without her Jeremy would have been gone much earlier in the season. He trusted her completely and she didn't let him down.

This season came down to a popularity contest; it doesn't always, depending on the jury. Some juries will reward the win based on overall game play and some, like this one, pick who they liked best. I concur with Spencer's declaration that Kelley would have won if she had been in F3.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:43 pm

Lesallee wrote:I think Spencer may have panicked somewhat about Kelley. He read Jeremy's wavering correctly and used a sledge hammer to dissuade him from writing down Spencer's name where a more reasoned, toned down response would have done the trick just as well. Jeremy was reeling from Kimmie's double cross (as he perceived it) and was second guessing his final three alliance. 

Jeremy wavered a lot during the course of the season and in my opinion it was mostly Tasha who kept him steady. I know Tasha wasn't especially popular or well thought of but I think without her Jeremy would have been gone much earlier in the season. He trusted her completely and she didn't let him down.

This season came down to a popularity contest; it doesn't always, depending on the jury. Some juries will reward the win based on overall game play and some, like this one, pick who they liked best. I concur with Spencer's declaration that Kelley would have won if she had been in F3.
I agree with you, Lesallee. This season definitely was a popularity contest, however with all the blindsides it was definitely one of the most interesting in a long time.

Spencer may have been a bit forceful in his persuasion of Jeremy to keep him instead of Kelly but he was definitely correct in his train of thought. There were so many women on that jury that were prepared to vote for her.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by lolada Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:08 pm

Great season!
lolada
lolada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top