Curious....

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Curious.... Empty Curious....

Post by rkc1960 Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:21 am

I'm curious what this thread is about. Is there a show that's called Creative Corner or are we posting craft idea's or something of that nature?
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Curious.... Empty Re: Curious....

Post by BAL91182 Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:13 am

They are for the parody story's that Belle use to create on the Bach and Ette forums, that other members use to add to to keep the stories going.   I guess anything creative though could be added, craft ideas, whatnot.  I'm not very crafty myself, and I suck at thinking up funny stories, but they are always fun to read.
BAL91182
BAL91182

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:59 am

Hopefully if we have craft ideas, stories, etc. we can make separate threads for them.  In my dotage I get mixed up trying to follow multiple things going on in the same thread.  Thanks!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye Belle Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:01 pm

Thanks for asking!  I'm far from being the only one who has written, or contributed to, spoof stories and parody songs and verses and other fun (or artful) stuff of the literary persuasion.  This topic is for things of that sort--to entertain and for others (hopefully) enjoy.

I had a brainstorm several days and am starting such a story.  I've written a segments and plan to post the first of them right after the end of BIP.  Hopefully, this can be a playground for fun and excitement (OK, maybe a little) during the off season, and attract other contributors.

Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:47 pm

Thank you, Belle.  I was feeling left out.
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:55 pm

WW I remember the thread you had going on the ABC board a long time ago where you had people put down what they and what color their pants were and the combo made their band name.  I thought that was fun.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye Belle Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:01 pm

Oh, my heavens no, WW!  I'm pretty sure everyone knows the things on that list wouldn't be what they are (or were) without your initiative and input.

I was just holding off doing anything until the end of BIP.  Bach was kind enough to open up the sandbox to play in.

Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:03 pm

WidderWoman4 wrote:Thank you, Belle.  I was feeling left out.
We were talking about this new topic on another topic and I mentioned YOU and Belle as a great writing team. You have not been left out,WW.
Flowers

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:26 pm

*sniff, sniff*

Thank you, Belle and Starz.

*sniff, sniff*
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:31 pm

I am so looking forward to this!!!  Always enjoyed it on the motherboard, and will probably enjoy it even more since we can express ourselves creatively without too much fear of censorship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:41 pm

Ironically, ABC never deleted those posts. I think they were getting ideas for the shows.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:50 pm

I can hardly wait for them to do Dancing with the Tsars.  That was my favorite one, in which (through the magic of the internet) we brought back Russian tsars from hundreds of years ago.

My second favorite was the one with did with Emily, and had the suitors setting up picnics on every date.

Belle, which one was it in which we shipwrecked the whole cast on the island of Curaçao and the show's actual finale ended up there?  I swear they copied us.
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BAL91182 Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:07 pm

WidderWoman4 wrote:Thank you, Belle.  I was feeling left out.
Oopsie!!!   Sorry WW!  My memory has been really bad these last few months. I had forgot you have also come up with some great stories as well. BB was the first one to come to mind when I answered the other person, but I do remember some of your funny contributions as well!!  I'm just kind of slow here lately, so forgive me if I forget to give props where props are due!   Sorry
BAL91182
BAL91182

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:09 pm

WidderWoman4 wrote:I can hardly wait for them to do Dancing with the Tsars.  That was my favorite one, in which (through the magic of the internet) we brought back Russian tsars from hundreds of years ago.

Belle, which one was it in which we shipwrecked the whole cast on the island of Curaçao and the show's actual finale ended up there?  I swear they copied us.
I loved Dancing with the Tsars!!!

See, I told you they were stealing your ideas!

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:51 pm

Thanks, BAL.  It's Baby Brain.  Very Happy
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:53 pm

Starz wrote:
See, I told you they were stealing your ideas!

And quickly!  I think their version aired only a few weeks after our version did.
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye Belle Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:57 pm

WidderWoman4 wrote:I can hardly wait for them to do Dancing with the Tsars.  That was my favorite one, in which (through the magic of the internet) we brought back Russian tsars from hundreds of years ago.

My second favorite was the one with did with Emily, and had the suitors setting up picnics on every date.

Yes, Dancing with The Tsars was a hilarious story WW started; I smile and chuckle every time I think of her title!  Should it be posted on this board next week as we're revving up for DWTS to begin?

The story WW started before Emily's season was White Raisins and a Boomering.  WW invented the shipwreck wherein cast and production retinue drifted to Curaçao for more fun and frolic.  I think the ending was at Disney's Magic Kingdom (Cinderella Castle?).  The entire story was a fantasy with a mythical location called Care-A-Lion.

Anyway, now that we're on the subject, maybe I'll jump the gun and start the new story a little earlier than planned?

Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FillePensive Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:30 pm

Hi everyone!  I am really looking forward to reading all the creative musings to come!  WW, I am so glad I had my Guffaw-guard on when I read your post about Dancing with the Tsars.  The bust-my-gut guffaw scared my poor pup!  That one little play on words made my day.  Thank you!

FillePensive

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:41 pm

What a lovely thing to say, Fille!  Thanks!
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:43 pm

Belle, you invented the machine that permitted the tsars to come to the present and, in at least one case, return again.

It was Emily's story we took to Curaçao?  I tend to forget which story was what.  You, on the other hand, forget nothing.  Good thing!
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FillePensive Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:05 pm

You're welcome, WW!  I am still smiling and giggling.  Ahhh...life is good.

FillePensive

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye Belle Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:07 pm

WidderWoman4 wrote:Belle, you invented the machine that permitted the tsars to come to the present and, in at least one case, return again.

It was Emily's story we took to Curaçao?  I tend to forget which story was what.  You, on the other hand, forget nothing.  Good thing!
Yes, Emily's story--White Raisins and a Boomering.  The first half of it is posted here:  http://whiteraisins.blogspot.com/  The story starts at the bottom.

The rest, minus a few lost posts, is on a computer whose files I can't access because Windows crashed on it.  This may motivate me to go to a tech doctor and retrieve them.

I do have its successors on my newer computer.  WW, thanks for the memory comment.  I think I have a pretty decent memory, but it's enhanced by the fact that my cerebral hard drive is not cluttered with important stuff (unlike other people's, 'cause they do useful things), I'm a pack rat when it comes to computer files, and if I don't remember their contents, I can at least find them. Smile

Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:18 pm

Belle, WW - do one of you have Dancing with The Tsars to post here??

I would LOVE to read it again.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:36 pm

I never saved any of them.  Belle may have.
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye Belle Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:48 pm

Yes, Starz, I have a copy of Dancing with the Tsars, and most of the other stories posted after White Raisins.  Should it be re-posted here?  If might be kinda fun to do that during the time left before [the boring version of Scared ] DWTS starts.

Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum