Re: Naked And Afraid XL

Post by singlyme on Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:17 am

Count me in.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moo2meow on Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Fingers are crossed up in my area. Having gusty winds and rain up here and hoping my power stays on long enough to watch. If not will watch on demand and get back to you by Tuesday

moo2meow
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme on Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:38 am

How did you like the male (Don?)?  He tried to be quite the task-master, didn't he?  Carry that.  Do this.  And that was after confessing he wasn't equipped to go it alone.  I couldn't help but guess the first girl left because she couldn't face 19 more days with this guy.

I have no idea why his PSR was elevated.  He basically did nothing but starve and survive the cold.  Well, I guess he did keep the fire going through the deluge.  It's become standard procedure to starve, then suddenly find a bit of protein to "strengthen" them for an exit journey.

Is it just me or have TPTB stressed more and more predator danger within the locations?  I guess I'm more interested in how the contestants manage to feed and shelter.  The predator issue is presented as somewhat overly dramatic.  It's not as if they were provided with weapons.  Have you wondered what would happen if they were threatened by a lion or a hippo?  Wondered if the producers have permission to shoot an animal if they enter the camp?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme on Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:45 am

Anyone watching the XL edition?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme on Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:36 am

Did you watch, moo?  It was so sad to see Jake too ill to go on.  Hope he didn't do permanent damage.  All that from infected fruit?  Wow.  He's really a likeable guy.

Do you suppose "cave man" will go home with more tales about how great he was?  Derek?  Lazy gets you to the end.  I wonder if he even knows how to shoot that bow.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum