Guest Messages

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guest Messages

Post by Bach98133 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:31 am

Anyone can leave messages here.  This is for people who are having trouble to register or those who are having problems with other issues.  Just click on the "PostReply" button on the left.

I have disabled the confirmation code to make the registration process easier.

Last edited by Bach98133 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bach98133
Admin

http://bachchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hello ....

Post by Oakma on Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:46 am

Hello all ... I am usually on the View/DWTS page.I can no longer sign in there and I guess it may be permanent from what I can gather.I read about this from a post left on the DWTS page.

Just want to say I have enjoyed chatting with all the posters there and will miss you all.Too bad that ABC has not fixed the problem and if they are shutting down the MB(s) it is a not so nice way of doing it.

Well thanks to Belle for passing on the information and Good-bye I guess ... Sad

Oakma

Back to top Go down

Re: Guest Messages

Post by Ughwhatname on Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:13 am

Bach98133 wrote:Anyone can leave messages here.  This is for people who are having trouble to register or to communicate to guests who are having problems with other issues.  Just click on the "PostReply" button on the left.

Thanks Bach!

To make us more comfortable here, could you please arbitrarily ban various members, just to keep things exciting?  Then, when we ask to be reinstated, just give us some lame-o excuse for why we were banned?

Just kidding!

Ugh

Ughwhatname

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:21 am

Oakma wrote:Hello all ... I am usually on the View/DWTS page.I can no longer sign in there and I guess it may be permanent from what I can gather.I read about this from a post left on the DWTS page.

Just want to say I have enjoyed chatting with all the posters there and will miss you all.Too bad that ABC has not fixed the problem and if they are shutting down the MB(s) it is a not so nice way of doing it.

Well thanks to Belle for passing on the information and Good-bye I guess ... Sad

Oakma, why "good-bye"?  Can't you stay here and play with us?  DWTS folks may come along soon.

WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:23 am

Ughwhatname wrote:
Thanks Bach!

To make us more comfortable here, could you please arbitrarily ban various members, just to keep things exciting?  Then, when we ask to be reinstated, just give us some lame-o excuse for why we were banned?

Just kidding!

Ugh

Ugh -- Love it!!!  Hope you will be staying with us. 

Back to top Go down

reply to Widderw ...

Post by Oakma on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:53 pm

I don't know about being here.I don't watch any of the Bach shows and I think maybe the other board(s) may get a fix.If they don't I guess I could come here but I really just like a general chat spot ... not sure if this would be it.

I can say one thing about this place though ... I can write in paragraphs and the emotions work for me ... Very Happy

Oakma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:20 pm

Oakma wrote:I don't know about being here.I don't watch any of the Bach shows and I think maybe the other board(s) may get a fix.If they don't I guess I could come here but I really just like a general chat spot ... not sure if this would be it.

I can say one thing about this place though ... I can write in paragraphs and the emotions work for me ... Very Happy
We do have forums for other shows (look under Other Favorite Shows) and you can create any topic under "General topics".  It is also quite easy to create new forums for anything you like.  Just let me know.

Bach98133
Admin

Back to top Go down

the reason i do not like Kaitlyn and her actions.

Post by tmcbe on Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:06 am

First, you must know that i'm not a big fan of Nick either, but he hit it right on the head why Kaitlyn is not what she claims she is. The entire season from the very beginning she claimed that honesty was the most important thing to her and how she wanted everyone to be honest with her and she would do the same. Well, she wasn't honest with several people and later the guys would find out... and she would back track and apologize. Well, Nick just told everyone how he explained to her before he even came on the show that when she knew he wasn't the "one". to eliminate him. That was their deal. And Kaitlyn just said thare and talked about how she knew it wasn't going to be Nick and instead of doing what she agreed to... she let Nick go through the motions sending the wrong message and then dumped him later in the evening. This was just the last example of how i completely disagreed with how Kaitlyn portrayed herself in this season. I don't have more examples because i didn't write them down, but it went on all season. i don't agree with anyone bashing Kaitlyn with hate... but i do believe that she made her own bed and sometimes you have to life with the consequences you create for yourself.

tmcbe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:04 pm

I didn't watch the finale last night.  I take it that Nick was not chosen at the end?  So Kaitlyn just used Nick for sex, like Andi.  Or does it mean that Nick is really bad in bed?

Bach98133
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Official ...

Post by Oakma on Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:00 pm

Has been announced that the ABC message boards are being shut down ...  just thought I would let you know.

Oakma

Back to top Go down

Help! I clicked on an icon at the top of the page!

Post by grandmamaof7 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:26 pm

Bach98133 wrote:Anyone can leave messages here.  This is for people who are having trouble to register or those who are having problems with other issues.  Just click on the "PostReply" button on the left.

Help!  I accidentally clicked on an icon at the top of the page and now my iPad will not let me get out of Safari unless I click on "OK" to http://free.secure-link.co for a chance to win an iPhone 6.  How do I get that to let me back to Safari???

grandmamaof7

http://sunrisemon@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:09 pm

Oakma wrote:Has been announced that the ABC message boards are being shut down ...  just thought I would let you know.
There is a forum just started here, Oakma, DWTS Season 21. I know you are a regular on the DWTS board and I hope you (and many others) will join and we can chat and debate like we always did. Well, truth be told, there are a few of these kind  hairpull I wouldn't miss.

Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 pm

grandmamaof7 wrote:
Bach98133 wrote:Anyone can leave messages here.  This is for people who are having trouble to register or those who are having problems with other issues.  Just click on the "PostReply" button on the left.

Help!  I accidentally clicked on an icon at the top of the page and now my iPad will not let me get out of Safari unless I click on "OK" to http://free.secure-link.co for a chance to win an iPhone 6.  How do I get that to let me back to Safari???
I guess you can always turn off your iPad and see if that works.  It is a good idea to get a different browser.  I often have problems with Safari.  I mainly use Chrome and sometimes FireFox.

Bach98133
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:33 pm

Oakma wrote:I don't know about being here.I don't watch any of the Bach shows and I think maybe the other board(s) may get a fix.If they don't I guess I could come here but I really just like a general chat spot ... not sure if this would be it.

Hi Oakma I made my way over here (jgiltwas) & I see shiny registered today fro the view mb ROFL  

Back to top Go down

Reply To Oakma

Post by KissOnTheCheek on Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:38 am

Hi Oakma,

Glad you're here and I think you and Sarah might enjoy this new home.  I've always enjoyed posting with you, so let's keep it going.

We could meet at the DWTS Season 21 site and I'll mention it to our other posters.

Kiss

KissOnTheCheek

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:49 am

Oops.

WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BAL91182 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:53 am

WidderWoman4 wrote:Hi Bach,

I am having trouble logging in.  I can't remember my password and the temporary one sent to me via email didn't seem to work.

Can you help?

Thanks,

Grammarianna
I have mine set to where it remembers my log in info. I just stay logged in, till I clear my history, then I just have to log in again, which is easy as it has it stored.

BAL91182

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:57 am

BAL, Grammarianna was trying to tell Bach she can't log in.  I'm not having a problem, she is.  I tried to walk her through it but it didn't work.

WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BAL91182 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:00 am

WidderWoman4 wrote:BAL, Grammarianna was trying to tell Bach she can't log in.  I'm not having a problem, she is.  I tried to walk her through it but it didn't work.
Ah okay.  Well hope she can get back in!  She can set it to remember her screen name and password, so when she finally gets in again, she can just hit the log in button and get logged in automatically.

BAL91182

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:37 am

Maybe this idea will help those who are having trouble remembering user name and password.

I keep a notebook with a page for each letter of the alphabet.  I write down my user name and password for each site according to the first letter of the site name.  This has come in handy many many times.

Just an idea.........

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:09 am

BAL91182 wrote:
WidderWoman4 wrote:Hi Bach,

I am having trouble logging in.  I can't remember my password and the temporary one sent to me via email didn't seem to work.

Can you help?

Thanks,

Grammarianna
I have mine set to where it remembers my log in info. I just stay logged in, till I clear my history, then I just have to log in again, which is easy as it has it stored.
I found Grammarianna's account and email on this board.  Should I post her email address here or should I PM it to you and let you tell her?

Bach98133
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:34 am

Bach, I think she'd rather you PM it to me and I'll send it to her.

WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:47 pm

I hope Grammarianna gets on this board. We need her here!

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word on Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:18 am

I wrote a reply and clicked "Send" five minutes ago, but it didn't show up posted.  Is there like a time delay?

skt8word

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:22 am

skt8word wrote:I wrote a reply and clicked "Send" five minutes ago, but it didn't show up posted.  Is there like a time delay?

No time delay insofar as I know.  Can you PM me and tell me what thread you were posting in and the approximate time you tried to send the message? 

There is also the possibility that, like the rest of us, you may have accidentally pressed the wrong button.  I do this more frequently than I would like and often lose entire messages and e-mails.  It is maddening!!

I'll try to help you any way I can.    Thanks.        newto  Flower

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum