SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Discussion MTA Empty Re: Discussion MTA

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:00 pm

I copied this from another site:

From Chris Harrisons blog...

Next Monday night is the “Men Tell All.” All of Andi’s men are back to talk about Andi and each other. My favorite part of the show though is the surprise right off the top, it’s a moment you won’t want to miss. And remember those lie detector results that Andi tore up in Italy? We will be revealing those answers, too!Truly, it’s an incredible Bachelor episode unlike anything you have ever seen before on our show!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:00 pm

Just hype, methinks, for two dull hours.....

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:01 am

Unlike anything we've ever seen?  LOL.  Well, I guess it's a first for lie-detector results.

Surprise moment?  We've seen their surprises before.

God, I'm jaded!

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:32 pm

I hear you singlyme and I think a lot of us are jaded!   Giggle 

Here is the link to an interview with Chris after the taping of MTA last weekend:

http://bcove.me/oqc93k84
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:20 pm

Wednesday, July 16, 2014
ABC Television Network
PRESS RELEASE - PRESS RELEASE - -
ON ABC'S "THE BACHELORETTE: THE MEN TELL ALL"
Print This Document
note: To use this function, upgrade your browser: Quick Download
ANDI FACES THE MEN SHE REJECTED, AS 16 JILTED BACHELORS CONFRONT HER,
ON ABC’S “THE BACHELORETTE: THE MEN TELL ALL,” MONDAY, JULY 21

A Sneak Peek at the Dramatic Bachelorette Season Finale Will Be Featured

A First Look at the New, Highly Anticipated Sexy Summer Series “Bachelor in Paradise”
Will Also be Showcased

“The Men Tell All” – It’s an exciting, unpredictable reunion viewers won’t want to miss as the most memorable bachelors from this season – including Andrew, Brian, Chris, Cody, J J, Marcus, Marquel and Tasos -- return to confront each other and Andi one last time on national television to dish the dirt and tell their side of the story. Ashley and J.P. Rosenbaum return, and they have plenty of good news to share since their storybook wedding in December 2012. Andi will come face-to-face with the men she sent home brokenhearted as they try to get some closure about their fractured relationships. A sneak peek of the new hot ABC series, “Bachelor in Paradise,” will be featured along with a first look at the explosive final days of Andi’s journey to find love, on “The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All,” MONDAY, JULY 21 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Ashley and J.P. pay a visit to update viewers on their exciting plans for the future. And then, what Bachelor Nation has been waiting for: A sneak peek at “Bachelor in Paradise.” Some of the most popular Bachelor and Bachelorette alumni, including the bad boys, the hottest guys and the sexiest women, escape to a tropical paradise for a second chance at love. It’s the summer destination for drama, romance and adventure.

Andi faces some tough questions from the unforgettable bachelors she sent home and shares some insight on what it was like dating so many remarkable men, who were all hoping to capture her heart. Sparks fly and tempers flare when the guys confront one another and Andi about their feelings for the first time since their emotional exits.

Chris, the last man to be sent home, is looking for answers from Andi about what went wrong with their relationship. Marcus takes the hot seat and discusses his devastation at being sent home when he was head-over-heels in love with Andi. Fan favorite and cookie connoisseur Marquel, will confront Andi as to why he never got out of the friend zone. And Andrew, one of the most controversial bachelors, will try and explain his questionable and contentious actions. Is he the one telling the truth?

Additionally, the special will include some light-hearted bloopers from this season, as well as a preview of the emotional final days of Andi’s journey to find her soul mate. Which bachelor is best for her – Josh or Nick? Who will get the final rose? Or will Andi remain a Bachelorette?

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All” is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton and Alycia Rossiter are executive producers. “The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

Cathy Rehl (212) 456-6749; cathy.rehl@abc.com
Mitch Messinger (818) 460-6532; mitchell.c.messinger@abc.com

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=pr68021
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:29 am

Well, the bloopers sound like fun.  lol

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:32 am

Indeed   Yes, singly, they will fill up the time...this episode for sure I will either watch on the internet or "tape" so I don't have to sit through the commercials and the other dribble. 

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:46 am

Tempers flare?

Chris wants answers?  He pretty much said in the interview that he could understand after watching the show to date.  So we'll have a staged Q&A about this?  Figures.

Taping with our thumbs on ffwd sounds about right.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:07 am

If F3 didn't want "answers" there would be less drama....and we can't have less drama....ROFL.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:38 pm

I agree singly I don't think Chris needs any answers, he got all he needed by just watching the show when it aired.  CH will egg or nudge him on as he always does.  Chris doesn't need Andi, he deserves someone that appreciates him for the fine man that he is and I'm sure he will find her with or without this franchise.  I'm sure Chris is intelligent enough to see how phony this show really is and he will play along with CH at the MTA as that is part of his contract.  Whether he will be the next bachelor is yet to be seen ~ I think TPTB are really looking at Marquel for that position - just from the wording on the ABC press release above where they refer to Marquel as the fan favorite just as they did Juan Pablo at Des' the MTA and they even had the little rooting section there for JP with T-shirts saying they love JP.   Yuck 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:36 pm

Here is a link to a preview of the MTA with Marquel questioning Andi:

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BHGma Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:02 am

SLA44 wrote:Here is a link to a preview of the MTA with Marquel questioning Andi:

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video

Thanks for this! I looked for it yesterday & couldn't find it. 

I like Marquel. Did you notice the cookie on his lapel? LOL I loved how he said that he wasn't too shy to kiss her, he just didn't know that everyone else was kissing her the first time they were with her! LOL I think he would be a fun bachelor.
BHGma
BHGma

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:21 pm

Here are some previews for Monday night's the MTA

Last edited by SLA44 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:54 pm

Are we there yet?  I'll be overjoyed when this season is over.

Back to top Go down

Post by BHGma Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:12 pm

Thanks for those, SLA. 

Did anyone notice how bloodshot JJ's eyes were? I wonder if he had been crying? Or maybe he came to the MTA with a few hits under his belt? 

I can't believe that CH brought up the rumor that Andi is pregnant? Like she would tell him the truth, anyway. At least, I hope she would tell him to mhob.
BHGma
BHGma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:18 pm

If Andi is pregnant, which I sincerely doubt, the question arises as to who the father is.  Hmmmm.

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:22 am

I don't like to think the 'Ette sleeps with both guys. Perhaps neither. If you're hooked on one guy, it doesn't make sense to have a "screw-off." After the first few seasons (I started with Jason's), I found it difficult to believe anyone could be so conflicted about "true love." Seriously? Until I got on the boards, I never gave any thought to the editing and coaching. I suppose the vast majority of viewers don't look at things the way we do.

Anyhoo... Since Eric has passed, I don't foresee any drama involving Andi's treatment of anyone. More than likely, it'll be a confrontation with JJ about the pot he stirred with Andrew. We'll never know if any of it was true - or if he was coached by his handler to tattle. If the latter, he can't divulge something like this.

Do we find out who's the next Bach tonight - or does that come later?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:39 pm

Singly they have never announced the next bachelor at the MTA.  The earliest they have announced the next bachelorette is at the ATFR and I think the next bachelor has always been announced later than that - I know they have announced the new bachelor at DWTS.  They could also announce the next Bachelor at the end of Bachelor In Paradise this year.  But I sure don't look for any announcement tonight.  Last year they were really promoting Juan Pablo at the MTA so you can watch for who CH is pushing tonight and from ABC's Press Release that appears to be Marquel because they refer to him as Fan Favorite.  
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:37 am

Published on Monday, 21 July 2014 21:21
THE BACHELORETTE RECAP FOR JULY 21, 2014THE BACHELORETTE
RECAP FOR JULY 21, 2014

THE MEN TELL ALL

Hello, and welcome to The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All on ABC. Tonight, Andi Dorfman's former suitors will reunite to spill about all the drama, tears and fun times during their time on the show. We will also hear from Andi herself as she is reunited with those she rejected.

Chris Harrison opens the show by telling us all of our favorite men will return for a reunion like we've never seen before.

However, we first get an update on Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum. Aw, she looks so cute! They are expecting their first baby October 7th. She is the happiest pregnant lady I have ever seen and he is the sweetest daddy-to-be! They are also moving to Miami. They want a change and to be closer to family. Chris quips that they are going to be closer to Juan Pablo.

After they joke about baby names, we get to see a live ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby--even though they announced it months ago. It actually is quite adorable. The love and joy in their faces is genuine. We see a picture of Chris on the ultrasound and then find out--again--that they are having a boy. I admit, I teared up. Congratulations to them.

We then get a preview of Bachelor In Paradise. OMG in heaven….trainwreck TV at its best---and I will be here every Monday to give you all the details. I'll even provide the wine. It all begins Monday, August 4. Some of the cast members--Chris B (Emily's season),  Michelle, (Brad's second season) Graham (DeAnna's season)  and Sarah  (Ben's season) are all in the audience.

Chris introduces Andi's former suitors. We have Carl, Brett, Andrew, Patrick, Bradley, Ron, Craig, Nick S, Tasos, JJ, Marquel, Cody, Dylan, Brian, Marcus and Chris on hand to--tell all! For some reason, they were all wearing scarves.

As an aside, I wonder if they will mention Eric?

Chris says he was taken by how beautiful she was and how she has a lot to offer. She had a lot of what he was looking for and it sealed the deal.

Marquel, who is wearing a cookie pin, says this situation was a blessing and his approach to go after what he wanted.

One of the guys serif he felt insecure about being shirtless in front of the guys.

We get a montage of the season's highlights and then Marquel talks about the incident with Andrew making racial comments. He says he wanted to take the right approach, which everyone, especially Ron respects.

Andrew (who calls Marquel Ron) tries to defend himself and says that he doesn't know what he is talking about. Chris Harrison shows us video of the incident where he allegedly made the insensitive comment. There was no audio and it was dark, so I have no idea what was said. Andrew says he didn't say anything bad, but JJ disagrees. This causes an argument, where the guys accuse JJ of just causing drama in the house. It goes round and round and I get bored and tune out. Andrew hopes they can be friends again someday.

Marquel says he forgives Andrew, but won't forget.

Another aside. JJ is again dressed like the Bill Nye The Science Guy/Doctor Who love child and I love it!

JJ apologizes for causing drama, but he was trying to do what was right. He says he doesn't care about what Andrew said, which annoys the guys.

Marquel goes into the hot seat. We get a montage of his time on the show before Chris talks to him. He says that he and Andi had a great connection, but got stuck in the friend zone. He said he didn't kiss her because he wasn't sure she wanted it and jokes that looking back he looked like a square. He wishes he would have done things differently, but says that she had better connections with the other guys.

Marquel will also be on Bachelor in Paradise.

At the end of his segment, he gives the audience cookies.

Marcus is in the next one in the hot seat. We get a montage of his time on the show before he is questioned by Chris. He says he really opened up and loved someone, which is something that is difficult for him. He says he was honest and matured a lot being with her. He knows what true love is like because of Andi. He is also going on Bachelor in Paradise. That is pretty much all I got from this.

Chris is the next in the hot seat and gets a montage of his own. He says he saw a lot in Andi that he wanted and did everything he could to try and start a future with her. He wished he had more time with her and that she would have given him a chance. He says he is going to be himself, focus on being the best he can be and hopes love will find him again.

There is a girl in the audience who says she is his secret admirer and wants to date him. They do a quick speed dating before we get to Andi.

When Andi goes into the hot seat, Chris asks her why she rejected him. She says she had the most fun on his hometown, but knew it wasn't there, which is why she sent him home before the fantasy date. She thanks him for being such a gentleman.

She tells Marcus she wasn't sure she would be able to catch up to him.

She also tells them that she sent the home as soon as she knew there was nothing there because otherwise she felt it would be unfair to them. She says there was no romance with Marquel and there is some joking about who kissed her and when.

Nick S. was concerned about her guard being up.

After Andi and Chris joke about her being pregnant, she talks some more about the journey and tabloid rumors.

Chris then reminds her of the lie detector results. Oh STOPPPPP. (They joke about this!)

Brian, Marcus, JJ, Chris, Dylan and Josh were on this date. Brian, JJ and Chris were completely truthful, which means Marcus, Dylan and Josh told some lies.

Marcus's lie was that he slept with fewer than twenty women. Andi warns him not to answer.

After some jokes about Dylan's hygiene, we find out he lied about preferring brunettes and being ready to marriage.

Josh told two lies---which Chris says he would want to know if it were one of his final two. Andi opts to NOT find out and just trust him.

Andi's biggest secret is that she came on the show to roll bloopers.

Blooper reel. We hear someone in the bathroom, a broken glass trick, people falling, drinks spilling, dancing, Andi using nasal spray and a bunch of other fun moments.

We get a look at Andi's journeys with Nick and Josh. Join us next week to see who she chooses. Goodnight!

The show ends with Chris giving Andi a letter--and we are left wondering if she read it.

Follow me on social media:

Facebook: Sammi-T

Twitter: TVG_Sammi

Instagram: TVG_Sammi

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/2013-12-12-07-57-48/the-bachelorette/8336-the-bachelorette-recap-for-july-21-2014
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:59 am

JMHO, but I thought CH asking Andi if she was pregnant was completely gross and out of line.

Timewise, a lot was taken up with Ashley and JP and all the hype for Bachelor in Paradise.  Should we gather from this that the men really didn't have much to say, so TPTB resorted to fillers?

I love Marquel; I think he'd make a great Bachelor, but I hope he doesn't do it and end up manipulated and trashed.

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:44 am

newto:  I think CH asking about pregnancy was due to the rags saying she is.  It was an opportunity to negate the rumors.  Didn't mind it.

I watched Master Chef while the first hour of MTA taped so I had the opportunity to ffwd through Ashley's ultrasound.  What a blessing!  lol.

I don't think Marquel can be vanquished.  This is a spirit they can't spin so I'd imagine he'll be given the role of good guy.

Was anyone turned off by Chris' attack on JJ?  Whether you believe JJ or not, Chris' hostility showed a completely ugly side of him.  I decided I don't like him any longer.  To go off on a guy on national television with such venom was not attractive.

While I had some previous doubts about JJ (his role as pot-stirrer), I find I believe Andrew made the black comment.  The video showed him leaning in to JJ's ear just as Ron got a rose.  The ABC board says Josh twittered that everyone is miked so they should have had audio.  I don't believe all the mikes could be hot at an RC.  If they are, small sounds and whispers would overshadow Andi.  It's just too large a coincidence.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:34 pm

I think the whole thing about giving the ultrasound on live television was a bunch of hooey. We already knew months ago that they were having a boy so what was the point in all of this? In Ashley and JP acting like they didn't know either? I just think this was all in poor taste. JMO

I think that devoting that much time to whether Andrew did or didn't say "blackie" in itself was stirring the pot. Bring it up if you must but don't let the situation go on and on and get out of control like they did. Yes, we did see video of Andrew leaning over and saying something to JJ but we only have JJ's word that he said it. Yes, Andrew did act cocky at times but I would have an easier time believing it if JJ hadn't kept going after Andrew and stirring the pot. Be a man, confront the source head on when it happened...don't act like a tattletale and run and tell other guys what was said to where he didn't have to confront Andrew on his own. That's a bit childish. Personally I didn't have a problem with what Chris said to JJ because someone had to speak up and bring up the fact that JJ had issues as well.

Since Marquel is one of the guys from this season that went on to Bachelor in Paradise I think it would be overkill for him to be the next Bachelor. And speaking of BiP I am a bit surprised that Sarah was a part of it. I thought she had more sense than that. I can see Chris B. and Michelle Money being on it again because they are both weird...but I am getting so sick of those two being asked to come back over and over for EVERYTHING!!!!

As to the results of the lie detector test, I think if Andi had said she wanted to hear what Josh lied about she would have given away who she chose. If she said she wanted to hear the results than she would have pissed Josh off and I think she would feel stupid on national television if the questions he lied about was whether he was ready for marriage, if he came on the show for the right reasons, or how many girls he's slept with. I personally think she picks Josh so she didn't want to rock the boat. If that's the case I can't wait to see Nick's face when he realizes all that cockiness was for nothing. I had to laugh last night when Andi in her PI described Nick as humble....WHAT?
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by sdreindeer Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:37 pm

If they are thinking of Marquel as being the next bach what happens if he meets and really falls for some girl he meets on Bach in Paradise??  Would he be willing to just toss her aside and take his chances in meeting "the one" on TB?
sdreindeer
sdreindeer

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:30 pm

rkc1960 wrote:I think the whole thing about giving the ultrasound on live television was a bunch of hooey. We already knew months ago that they were having a boy so what was the point in all of this? In Ashley and JP acting like they didn't know either? I just think this was all in poor taste. JMO

I think that devoting that much time to whether Andrew did or didn't say "blackie" in itself was stirring the pot. Bring it up if you must but don't let the situation go on and on and get out of control like they did. Yes, we did see video of Andrew leaning over and saying something to JJ but we only have JJ's word that he said it. Yes, Andrew did act cocky at times but I would have an easier time believing it if JJ hadn't kept going after Andrew and stirring the pot. Be a man, confront the source head on when it happened...don't act like a tattletale and run and tell other guys what was said to where he didn't have to confront Andrew on his own. That's a bit childish. Personally I didn't have a problem with what Chris said to JJ because someone had to speak up and bring up the fact that JJ had issues as well.

Since Marquel is one of the guys from this season that went on to Bachelor in Paradise I think it would be overkill for him to be the next Bachelor. And speaking of BiP I am a bit surprised that Sarah was a part of it. I thought she had more sense than that. I can see Chris B. and Michelle Money being on it again because they are both weird...but I am getting so sick of those two being asked to come back over and over for EVERYTHING!!!!

As to the results of the lie detector test, I think if Andi had said she wanted to hear what Josh lied about she would have given away who she chose. If she said she wanted to hear the results than she would have pissed Josh off and I think she would feel stupid on national television if the questions he lied about was whether he was ready for marriage, if he came on the show for the right reasons, or how many girls he's slept with. I personally think she picks Josh so she didn't want to rock the boat. If that's the case I can't wait to see Nick's face when he realizes all that cockiness was for nothing. I had to laugh last night when Andi in her PI described Nick as humble....WHAT?
 Indeed  I agree with everything you posted rkc!!   You rock  Furthermore Chris was not the only one to call out JJ but he was the only one that TPTB chose to show ~ the others are on the cutting room floor.  JJ also had called Chris a P***k behind his back.  I don't believe that Andrew said the word "blackie" and that it was made up by JJ because that would cause the most anger from Marquel.  Sure Andrew was cocky but JJ seemed to single him out and then go after him for things that supposedly happened weeks before.  And then Marquel calls JJ his friend and he believes whatever he says.  That sure doesn't say much for Marquel to me.  So the two that Marquel considered friends and stuck up for were JJ and Nick.  Well hoopdy doo Marquel for your taste in the human race is no better than the taste in your wardrobe IMO.  

Here is the link to article by someone that attended the taping of the MTA and according to this person the taping lasted 3 hours of which they only showed 1 1/2 hours of what was actually taped.  

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/the_bachelorette_men_tell_all_backstage_off-camera_details-2014-07
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top