Future of Billy Miller on GH in Question?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Future of Billy Miller on GH in Question? Empty Future of Billy Miller on GH in Question?

Post by Freda3000 Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:35 pm

Hi all, I had this as a comment on another post and thought it deserved a stronger spotlight.

Rumor: Billy Miller Leaving General Hospital for Young and Restless?
https://soaps.sheknows.com/general-hospital/news/543959/rumor-billy-miller-leaving-general-hospital-returning-young-and-restless/ 

This is a big surprise to me... and if true, wondering what they will do with the character.

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Future of Billy Miller on GH in Question? Empty Re: Future of Billy Miller on GH in Question?

Post by moon0627 Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:10 pm

It makes sense that he'd want to leave since his story has floundered since Jason returned and they have never really come together as "twin" brothers.  I loved him with Sam but he hasn't had any love interest since then and I don't see him getting together with Kim unless they finally give him his memory back.  I also wish they'd bring the show back to more of the Hospital stories and maybe that would happen if Dr.Drake returns.
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Future of Billy Miller on GH in Question? Empty Re: Future of Billy Miller on GH in Question?

Post by 431902j Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:44 pm

I didn't like him (the character) at first...but he grew on me. Thought he carried his anger at Liz too long. But then Sam dumped him as soon as Jason came back. He mellowed when he found out he had a son..So now I hate to see him go.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top