Great Start to Nurses Ball!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Great Start to Nurses Ball! Empty Great Start to Nurses Ball!

Post by Freda3000 Mon May 20, 2019 4:28 pm

Wow, what a cool show...I loved Chase's number at the Nurses Ball!   and the act with all the nurses was pretty great, too. 

But one question:  how the heck did Maxie's hair get so long?  I guess it's a wig....just seems weird to me.

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Great Start to Nurses Ball! Empty Re: Great Start to Nurses Ball!

Post by moon0627 Tue May 21, 2019 12:56 pm

Whats up with Maxie ??  She's no longer a fashionista with those awful extensions and that boring dress.  And I am not feeling any chemistry between her and Peter.  I miss the old Maxie.  Or if we are stuck with this new Maxie , at least give her something else to do on the show besides forcing this icky relationship with Peter on us.
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:06 am

Kirsten has had some health issues over the years...she is the quintessential Maxie..So we love her. The character deserves to head up the magazine by now. But Nina put Sasha in place and Jax wants Joss there. Back in the good old days, Kate ran her magazine her way and Maxie was her assistant and Lulu was the flunky. Passing over Maxie was wrong. She had to teach Nina how the magazine ran the way Kate taught her. I hope Jax gets rid of Nina and puts Maxie in her rightful place as editor.And unless Nathan comes back to life or Spinelli gets rid of Ellie and brings Maxie's daughter back to her, she can have her romance with Peter. It won't last. The other injustice to Maxie was Spinelli getting custody of Georgia and taking her to the west coast to punish Maxie.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top