Hating the "Ryan as Kevin" Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hating the "Ryan as Kevin" Storyline Empty Hating the "Ryan as Kevin" Storyline

Post by Freda3000 Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:11 pm

I really can't stand the "Ryan as Kevin" storyline and today really did me in.  I am afraid to think how long it will take for the truth to come out and what a slog it will be to watch.  It is very possible they may have finally driven me away.  Well, at least there is fast forward on my DVR....   but then, what other storylines are engaging?   Whatever happened to "Love in the Afternoon" ?

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Hating the "Ryan as Kevin" Storyline Empty Re: Hating the "Ryan as Kevin" Storyline

Post by MPchimesin Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:16 pm

Freda I am so with you I need to take a break from the show this Ryan/Kevin story has finally driven me away, I hope I don't stay away for good....but if they don't start coming up with better stories I just may.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Hating the "Ryan as Kevin" Storyline Empty Re: Hating the "Ryan as Kevin" Storyline

Post by GH Senior Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:48 pm

on another post i said: i'm personally so disgusted with this story line but between yesterday and today (wed.) even more so in that what is going on with the writing of it?  How is this dopey Doctor Ryan able to "Put" those images, ideas, into Lulu's mind, eyes, and mouth - and we are supposed to swallow it? It's plain dumb, even for a soap!  Just to give this S\L more traction and keep the actors on screen, unfortunately, some of which i personally wish were gone.  How could Ryan make Franco the villain?  It's just wrong and not feasible, especially given the fact Lulu "wasn't" even in a trance!!  

No, this is ridiculous, and as usual, every S\L gets so dragged out on GH, you start to loose interest in it, and wish it would draw towards the conclusion!  Moreover, it portrays the PC police department as a bunch of dogcatchers.  They never follow up on the obvious clues and rush for judgment and wind up with egg on their face. 

Bring Kevin back and get that baby back with Michael,  although please, i don't want to see Nell.  

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top