Big Casting News!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Casting News!!! Empty Big Casting News!!!

Post by Freda3000 Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:01 am

Big Casting News for GH!
https://michaelfairmantv.com/general-hospital-casts-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-alum-janet-hubert-as-mikes-new-love-interest/2018/11/18/

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Big Casting News!!! Empty Re: Big Casting News!!!

Post by Misthang Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:15 pm

Happy for Mike.

Misthang

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:06 pm

Sad for Mike...because it can't go happily for him because of her husband. That guy needs anger management classes.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:02 am

Sadly that storyline is all too real. I still remember Sandra Day O'Connor talking about how you have to accept that people with Alzheimer's fall in love with those who are there are at the moment. 

The only thing that I wasn't expecting is that they remembered each other when the other was not there. 

The disease is heartbreaking and strips everyone of their dignity.

Marcus will grow to accept. I know that Stella will guide him. 

I originally expected this story to bring Marcus and Stella back together after Marcus's wife passes, but the way he is written makes me wonder whether he is on the up and up. He seems like too hard a person, and it's not just because of his wife.

I guess we have yet to see.
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:48 pm

as far as casting news goes, what ever happened to the return of Hayden?  wasn't she supposed to make an appearance by now?  
also, heard DAnte was making an appearance.  what happened with that one?  I thought for sure with this Lulu attack business, he'd be on camera.  I want him back!  Funny, but I don't see any of the ones gone from GH doing anything much with their careers!!!  they shouldn't have left the show. Dante is a ghost and he chose to leave. So did Nathan, and he's only been on two, if memory serves me, Hallmark movies.  Hayden, was let go, and betwixt to me, what for?  she was great with Finn, and Anna and he, are a horrid fit.
Lulu needs her Dante, especially Dom, they had great chemistry, and had good S\L's afforded both through out their relationship and marriage.  Bummed out on these guys.

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top