It's Halloween and the lights go out during a storm who are you trapped with?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's Halloween and the lights go out during a storm who are you trapped with? Empty It's Halloween and the lights go out during a storm who are you trapped with?

Post by Misthang Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:36 pm

If I couldn't get with my main squeeze Sonny I'd have to go for Drew. That man is fine as wine.

Misthang

Back to top Go down

It's Halloween and the lights go out during a storm who are you trapped with? Empty Re: It's Halloween and the lights go out during a storm who are you trapped with?

Post by MPchimesin Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:11 am

Hi Mist

Sonny of course but your second choice isn't bad either Very Happy
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

It's Halloween and the lights go out during a storm who are you trapped with? Empty Re: It's Halloween and the lights go out during a storm who are you trapped with?

Post by 431902j Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:58 pm

Jason...he could protect me...or Griffin..he's putty..definitely not Kevin/Ryan or Peter or Valentin....That being said..I still luv Roger/Todd/Franco
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:00 pm

Pretty not putty
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Misthang Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:41 pm

Hey MPchimesin! Good to be back. Yeah I'd have to say those two are the hottest hotties imo. I'd also like to add I wouldn't want to be anywhere near Spoon Island.

Misthang

Back to top Go down

Post by Misthang Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:44 pm

431903j,

The only thing is Ryan could possibly kill the serial killer for you ..unless he was the serial killer. Lol never hurts to have a guy like that in your corner. He's Savage lol.

Misthang

Back to top Go down

Post by Misthang Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:55 pm

I could get down with Franco. He stabbed Heather so I think he'd have a decent shot at taking on the killer.

Misthang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top