Spencer is back ! and Nina's daughter Sasha ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spencer is back !  and Nina's daughter Sasha ... Empty Spencer is back ! and Nina's daughter Sasha ...

Post by moon0627 Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:12 pm

Are Spencer and Jocelyn supposed to be the same age ?  They looked really awkward together since she appears so much older than him.

Does anyone else think Sasha looks alot like Britt ?  If she isnt Nina's daughter maybe she will end up being a Cassadine  Laughing
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Spencer is back !  and Nina's daughter Sasha ... Empty Re: Spencer is back ! and Nina's daughter Sasha ...

Post by 431902j Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:43 pm

Sasha looks nothing like Nina...And she's in cahoots with evil Val...who knows?? But poor smart little Spencer is in trouble now...he better run back to boarding school..he probably will get caught..murders can be committed right on front of PCPD and they don't notice..but they could catch a kid in a heartbeat...
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Spencer is back !  and Nina's daughter Sasha ... Empty Re: Spencer is back ! and Nina's daughter Sasha ...

Post by 431902j Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:53 pm

If Britt and Sasha are sisters and Faison was Britt's father...then is Sasha another kid of Anna..And we're Peter/Heinrich and Sasha twins? And where had she been all these years? With Valentin???
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Misthang Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:25 pm

431902j wrote:If Britt and Sasha are sisters and Faison was Britt's father...then is Sasha another kid of Anna..And we're Peter/Heinrich and Sasha twins? And where had she been all these years? With Valentin???
Oh My....it would be so soapy!

Misthang

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:50 am

well, Sasha is a fraud, and now Crying Nina will be broken-hearted once again...
thanks to No Valentin

also, Griffin needs to stop acting so naive. she's blatantly putting moves on him.
I don't really care who she turns out to be - I don't like Sasha - not one bit. Yuck
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Misthang Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:26 am

FLPeaches wrote:well, Sasha is a fraud, and now Crying Nina will be broken-hearted once again...
thanks to No Valentin

also, Griffin needs to stop acting so naive. she's blatantly putting moves on him.
I don't really care who she turns out to be - I don't like Sasha - not one bit. Yuck

She didn't even try to hide it from Kiki which is the wierdest part.

Misthang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top