MPchimesin wrote:This story line is killing me Crying
me too..  Sonny & Mike Emo9
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Sonny & Mike Empty Re: Sonny & Mike

Post by FLPeaches Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:13 am

and when Mike told Stella .... 'when I can no longer remember you, promise that you;ll know how much I really wanted to' ...

Sonny & Mike Crying  ohhhh....
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:27 am

I know MG is doing such a wonderful job playing Mike I'll be even sadder when he's gone.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:18 pm

Of they go ahead and put Mike in the facility, police and D A will have to leave him alone and Sonny can concentrate on saving himself...or accept the consequences of his 30 year old crime.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Freda3000 Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:15 pm

MPchimesin wrote:I know MG is doing such a wonderful job playing Mike I'll be even sadder when he's gone.

Today I kept thinking....Give him an Emmy NOW!   MG is doing a really fantastic job.   I don't have the words to properly describe it... how he is embodying the emotions of someone going through developing Alzheimer's and the havoc it is imposing on his life.  I just want to hug him.   MB is also doing a great job depicting the tangle of emotions of the child having to watch his parent go through this sad decline.  An important story even if it is sometimes hard to watch.

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 am

Freda3000 wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:I know MG is doing such a wonderful job playing Mike I'll be even sadder when he's gone.

Today I kept thinking....Give him an Emmy NOW!   MG is doing a really fantastic job.   I don't have the words to properly describe it... how he is embodying the emotions of someone going through developing Alzheimer's and the havoc it is imposing on his life.  I just want to hug him.   MB is also doing a great job depicting the tangle of emotions of the child having to watch his parent go through this sad decline.  An important story even if it is sometimes hard to watch.

I couldn't agree more Freda give MG the Emmy now.  The writers finally got one right however sad it is and yes MB is playing his part as well.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:21 pm

i agree with you all, he's doing such a good job with this roll.  i'd like to deviate just a bit with a comment by the DA today, as she lit into Jason RE what if Sonny did to Sam and your kids, what he did to me?  well, here's my 2cents and it concerns Jason and Peter! why
because Peter, who i can't stand - did in fact basically kill Jason, "his future, marriage, and a missed opportunity with his baby growing up, by stealing his life! He kept Jason alive for the express PURPOSE that in allowing his escape and return to PC, his did would be killed by Jason.  And sure enough Peter's plan worked like a charm. 
 And what, now PC opens this creep with open arms, all's forgiven and forgotten, as this horrible loud mouth, full of herself DA, keeps coming at Sonny, and all who are in his corner. i'm only hoping that DA is NOT Nina's daughter, even after "today's" show, pointing to Sasha, cause we all know they love to keep the fans guessing.  99.9% is not 100%, and leaves room for another guess.  
there's so few characters i dislike on GH, and thank goodness, there is more that i do like, or else i'd give up on the show all together.  But Peter has annoyed me from the get go, and i don't care for his acting skills, nor a horrible matching of he and Maxie!!!
But i could never throw Sonny under the bus. He's a staple for PC and GH, and the show can not afford to be without him. He's complex and yet loyal and loving to all who matter to him.  And he and Carly are a super couple.  Mike should get an Emmy.

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:22 am

I sure hope Mike is remembering correctly that he threw the gun into the Hudson.  I don't want it to come back and bite them all in the A$$.......nor do I want D.A to take Sonny down, I know it's her father we are talking about but she needs to recuse herself from this matter all together.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:34 pm

MPchimesin wrote:I sure hope Mike is remembering correctly that he threw the gun into the Hudson.  I don't want it to come back and bite them all in the A$$.......nor do I want D.A to take Sonny down, I know it's her father we are talking about but she needs to recuse herself from this matter all together.
I've been trying to give the character a chance and maybe feel some sympathy for her, but I can't....
I'm not sure why, but no matter what scene she's in, she just really gets on my nerves.

love Mike so much.. Rose
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:16 pm

Miss D A and Peter would make a good couple..they are both so filled with hate
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:07 pm

okay, how funny if it turns out that Miss High & Mighty DA Margaux's biological father
is really Joe Scully....  Giggle
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:52 am

I would love it.....let's knock that smirk right off her face.... the nasty Biotch.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top