So Dumb is the New Normal?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So Dumb is the New Normal? Empty So Dumb is the New Normal?

Post by Freda3000 Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:28 pm

OMG.  The DA puts the flash drive in her computer for Drew to check and he sees a couple of photos...and Eureka, it isn't the one with his memories.  Oh PA-LEASE!   How about looking through the whole thing, or at least checking around to see if she just added some photos to cover her.... you know what.  Am I missing something... I know I am not a high tech girl... but flash drives can hold a lot....  he should have been more...  curious.  Just my thought on today's episode.

I see this in the same hole with the baby swap story line... No medical person noticed that the dead baby didn't have the right blood type to be Michael's child?!   I find it hard to believe that while trying to determine a cause of death, they didn't find something that would correctly ID the parentage.   Again... what has happened to the writing on this show!?

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

So Dumb is the New Normal? Empty Re: So Dumb is the New Normal?

Post by moon0627 Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:35 pm

And didnt those ace private eyes (LOL) Curtis and Sam search her room a while back ?  No one thought to check the safe ?  HAHA  These storylines can be so lame but we have to look past it because its a soap.  I have a hard time with the sets - like Sonny's house - he's supposed to be a rich mob boss but the stairs creak whenever anyone steps on them ... oh well
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:33 pm

Sam and Curtis could not have found the flash drive in the safe because it wasn't there when they searched the room... it wasn't even in the room. The DA stole it from the "lost and found" at the Metro Court, she took it to her room to study it and she now keeps it in her safe.
RumbaPassion
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:32 pm

Right - I forgot about that.  I wish they'd hurry up and give Drew his memories back.  Its been dragging on way too long. If all he has is Jason's memories I'm surprised he isnt more angry than he already is  Tantrum
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top