Death Nelle

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Death Nelle

Post by MPchimesin on Wed May 16, 2018 7:51 am

Well I'm glad Jason believes Carly and gets to the bottom of this real soon, unlike her husband Sonny who thinks she is loosing her mind.
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Wed May 16, 2018 11:49 pm

Nell is unredeemable! she's a younger and worse version of Ava!  both need to leave the show. 

Peaches said: still,, at least she's got it figured out -- she finally knows what  Evil Psycho Nasty Nell has been up to --
I'm really hoping somebody believes Carly .. maybe Bobbie..?  -- or maybe Ava steps up.  (?)
 yes, Carly figured it out, but too little, too late! And the only one who 'believes' Carly - is Jason!  not even Sonny, and that's disappointing to me!  he's to preoccupied with his dad, and it's understandable, but I can't understand why he wouldn't try to have her allegations investigated, he certainly has had so many people do it in the past, Brick, Spinelli, and even Jason doing the leg work!  And why didn't Jason go back to that guy at the phone booth where Nell paid him off with booze and what not, to lie about the calls?  All to make this horrid S L go on and on!!!  

Moon said: Even tho we knew it was coming its still unimaginable that Nell could be so evil to say that Carly pushed her down the stairs...
 and I absolutely agree with Moon, even I didn't think she'd go that far as to accuse her of attempted "assault"!!!  come on, Evil Psycho and Nasty - doesn't quite cover it! she's  Twisted Evil "twisted evil" personified!  And just how is Carly going to get out of this one, with no witnesses, and all the yelling she did at the shower sending Nell running with tears streaming down her face!  of course, all phony, as she is phony 100%.  I chuckled when the twit awoke and saw Michael sleeping, and yelled in her phony dream like state - "Carly no", what an evil witch.  The only hope Carly has is if Ava has a change of heart and comes clean - but - I doubt it, as it would bring her relationship with Griffin closer to an end, as it is not as secure as it was, from her blackmail attempt with Sonny over Avery!  he already has seen her revert to her old ways and her old self, as Ava can't help herself, she is ALL ABOUT AVA a very selfish and conniving woman, who looks out for number 1.  

So I guess, it's all up to Jason, with Spinelli's help of course!  Somehow he'll get to prove Carly was "set up" by liar, liar, Nell.  And leave most of PC especially, Monica and Michael, with egg on their faces, and apologizing to Carly!  
If Michael takes Nell's word over his Mom, he's dumber than I imagined!  How could he ever think she'd hurt a child whether born or unborn yet!  That would be devastating to Carly.  She's already hurt from Sonny not believing her.  Bobbie is on Carly's side, yet, I don't think she really believes these things happened but instead thinks because Carly still is grieving over Morgan's death, that she is somehow imagining stuff!  And Bobbie does not like Nell, knows she's a liar, and would never show Nell that she doubts her daughter.  
I want this lousy S L to come to a close and have Nell gone. 

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Thu May 17, 2018 6:21 am

Writers like to write it and actors like to play evil characters. Twisted thinking. Also unrequited love. No one likes happy,well adjusted characters...they're boring....well, I could use some boring, happy entertainment right now. Real life is enough drama.
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Thu May 17, 2018 1:27 pm

431902j wrote:Writers like to write it and actors like to play evil characters. Twisted thinking. Also unrequited love. No one likes happy,well adjusted characters...they're boring....well, I could use some boring, happy entertainment right now. Real life is enough drama.

So True !  Real life - our own and what we hear on the evening news - is so much drama !  Scared
But I have to admit I actually enjoy watching the evil stories play out ... Popcorn

That is as long as they have a happy outcome in the end Flower
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny on Thu May 17, 2018 2:27 pm

I still think somehow Lucy is going to be the one to blow up Nell's plan.  Ava wrote her that check with the disappearing ink pen.  The writers also made a point to show us that Lucy is very understanding of Carly's pain over the loss of her Son. So if Carly were to confide in Lucy again & mention the note with the ink disappearing???? Or maybe she will mention it in front of Jason?

Of course Ava will get the blame at first but the truth always comes put.  So happy Jason believes in Carly.  Sonny is going to have lots of explaining to do!!!! Thinking
Sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Thu May 17, 2018 5:23 pm

grrrrrrr... this makes me so angry Hissy fit 

Sonny should know better!!  and Michael - is he truly that gullible?  Joss - well, she's basically just a kid,,,
but still...that's her Mom.
and what about Monica -- why is she being written so unbelievably naive and stupid all of a sudden? 
even to a certain extent, Dante and Diane.. Duh 
(although I hope maybe Dante is having doubts concerning Nelle) 

good thing Bobbie's on Carly's side, and Olivia seems to be, too. and thank goodness for BFF Jason (and Spinelli) -we know Jason will most likely be the one to discover psycho Twisted Evil Nelle's evil plot...(and I;m thinking this may cause a rift at some point between the 3 Musketeers) 

Crying or Very sad honestly, when it's all finally over, I hope Carly doesn't forgive or forget that easily...
and I really hope that she carries a grudge against everybody who was so quick to disbelieve her..
a really big grudge.
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Thu May 17, 2018 6:06 pm

I want to undo littlenelle's hairdo. Maybe shave her head...with a scalpel..(She is in the hospital ) If she has a head trauma, shouldn't they wonder about her statements..She might have brain damage? Oh I forgot...it's the PCPD ask known as the Keystone Kops..too busy over at the nurse's ball to investigate. They have their minds made up...don't confuse them with facts...
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Thu May 17, 2018 6:08 pm

Also/ not ask
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Fri May 18, 2018 9:34 am

Honestly I don't care who discovers what Nasty Nelle is up to I just want them to do it yesterday.  I can't stomach this S/L any longer, Sonny thinks Carly is loosing her marbles, thank goodness for Jason and his believing her.
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Sat May 19, 2018 12:02 am

Little witch doesn't like Jason. I hope Michael doesn't spill the beans to her. Thought he was smarter than that.
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Sat May 19, 2018 5:57 am

I've got a feeling  Twisted Evil Nelle now realizes she might be skating on thin ice...
LOVE how Jason gave her that 'look'.
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

RE: Death Nelle

Post by GH Senior on Tue May 22, 2018 3:23 pm

FLPeaches wrote:I've got a feeling  Twisted Evil Nelle now realizes she might be skating on thin ice...
and wouldn't it be "Nice" if she FELL in, and couldn't be found!  Just save the baby, let her give birth first, THEN CHECK OUT!  i've never wanted anyone gone as much as I do her!  she's the worst twit and villain GH has had, besides Helena who was 'not' a twit, but a real vililaness! And IMHO, Ava is not far behind in this department!  she's a real piece of work, and I sure as heck hope that Griffin wakes up right now and sees that she hasn't 'changed' at all.  it's still her as number 1, and everyone and everything else is second! 
Nelle  Twisted Evil  needs to go NOW, NOW, NOW!  
and by the way, ANYONE know what happened to Francesca?  I liked her for Michael, they had better chemistry than the evil Nelle!!!
and that's my view.

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Tue May 22, 2018 6:09 pm

Awhile back in an interview with Kirsten she said "Keep nelle away from my baby" Was that a clue???
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Wed May 23, 2018 1:05 pm

GH Senior wrote:
FLPeaches wrote:I've got a feeling  Twisted Evil Nelle now realizes she might be skating on thin ice...
And IMHO, Ava is not far behind in this department!  she's a real piece of work, and I sure as heck hope that Griffin wakes up right now and sees that she hasn't 'changed' at all.  it's still her as number 1, and everyone and everything else is second! 

OMG ! Its all falling into place now ... Griffin and Kiki are both feeling depressed and will fall into each others arms ... KARMA for Ava having an affair with Kiki's boyfriend Morgan !  Joker
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Thu May 24, 2018 9:13 pm

Michael is as dumb as a box of rocks...he has been obsessed with babies ever since he took custody of Avery...and then there was Sabrina (and Carrrlos's) baby and now Nell's baby...he and Nina should talk about babies...
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Thu May 24, 2018 9:23 pm

Griffin shouldn't have had the night with Kiki..he is as creepy as the old man doctor..but Kiki isn't innocent.She was married to Morgan and divorced him to get with Michael and then jumped into bed with Dillon. With the water in Port Charles being what it is..Kiki might just get pregnant by Griffin..and how would they explain that to Ava?

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Fri May 25, 2018 3:50 pm

431902j wrote:Michael is as dumb as a box of rocks...he has been obsessed with babies ever since he took custody of Avery...and then there was Sabrina (and Carrrlos's) baby and now Nell's baby...he and Nina should talk about babies...
what a long and drawn-out mess, this storyline - pleeeeeeze let it end soon... Duh

I've been hoping that little Avery would get into her momma's big purse and start playing with the blanket...
and somebody - one of Carly's non-believers - would see...

maybe Michael?
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Sat May 26, 2018 2:47 pm

FLPeaches wrote:
431902j wrote:Michael is as dumb as a box of rocks...he has been obsessed with babies ever since he took custody of Avery...and then there was Sabrina (and Carrrlos's) baby and now Nell's baby...he and Nina should talk about babies...
what a long and drawn-out mess, this storyline - pleeeeeeze let it end soon... Duh

I've been hoping that little Avery would get into her momma's big purse and start playing with the blanket...
and somebody - one of Carly's non-believers - would see...

maybe Michael?

I was thinking maybe Griffin and he confronts her and then dumps her sorry a$$ and gives the blanket to Sonny.
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:35 pm

Well Ava just blew her chance to be a better person all because Nelle is blackmailing her over what... peeking at Griffins patients test results?  I thought Ava was smarter than that.  Ava knew about the blanket and could have been a hero when she took the stand , instead she lost whatever chance she had with Griffin and Kiki and little Avery.
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Freda3000 on Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:17 pm

moon0627 wrote:Well Ava just blew her chance to be a better person all because Nelle is blackmailing her over what... peeking at Griffins patients test results?  I thought Ava was smarter than that.  Ava knew about the blanket and could have been a hero when she took the stand , instead she lost whatever chance she had with Griffin and Kiki and little Avery.

Exactly my thinking....Ava really missed an opportunity....  though maybe she thinks too much time has gone by to reveal the blanket's existence...and that she has it.   I wonder if she would be seen as being liable for withholding evidence?   I am sure she could slither out of that one with some twisted tale.   But she would be a hero to the Corinthos Clan and have Carly in her debt forever... not to shabby if you ask me.

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:17 pm

I like Chase so I'm disappointed that he said he fell in love with "JaNelle" when everyone knows she's just a conniving witch.  I hope he exposes her for more than the kayak incident since we already know about that.

And why is it every time Michael is sneaking around to catch Nelle at her game , she suddenly walks in the room and is immediately suspicious ?? so predictable...
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:07 am

Someone needs to wipe that smirk off her face.
Maybe Jason??
And what's with "nurse ratchet" ???
Hope Jason can "clean up" the mess at Ferncliff..
Didn't it used to have a different name? And where had Morgan stayed before he was free to be back in Ava's clutches...he was safer in the hospital..
And where is Heather? She should be in the Super bad cell..
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:16 pm

They have beat the hell out of this story it's time to end it, Michael do whatever you have to do to get the goods on the Bi*%@ and get her out of you and your family's lives.  Really how long has this been going on???????
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:06 am

I get really confused by Michael..he's working with Spinelli one minute and then jealous of Chase???
Will Joss remember Morgan's cologne? And will she please not give it back to Nelle!!
I fast forward thru Sonny and Mike. And Curtis and Jordan.And Kim and Julian and Alexis...The main stories are Carly in loony bin where the staff is loonies than the patients...And Dr O torturing Peter.(So fun to watch ) And Nelliebell
Just being evil. I luv Roger, but the Webber family reunion ain't gonna happen. So just get married already. And Maxie was so cute with Spinelli. Little Georgie really looks like her Aunt (long deceased) Georgie.
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum