Bekkah's Mom Reported Her Missing Last Nov - Supposed To Be Working On Marijuana Farm ?#@?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bekkah's Mom Reported Her Missing Last Nov - Supposed To Be Working On Marijuana Farm ?#@? - Page 3 Empty Re: Bekkah's Mom Reported Her Missing Last Nov - Supposed To Be Working On Marijuana Farm ?#@?

Post by skt8word Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:32 pm

Okay, I watched the video.  So ABC is allowing this teaser relatively early.  I believe they usually have the Women Tell All just before the finale.  This time, they will still have two episodes left after the Women Tell All for people to wonder what the heck happened and be tempted to find out on their own.  I thought they would have saved that for After the Final Rose.  It's almost as if they want the ending to be spoiled.  What is going on? lol
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bekkah's Mom Reported Her Missing Last Nov - Supposed To Be Working On Marijuana Farm ?#@? - Page 3 Empty Re: Bekkah's Mom Reported Her Missing Last Nov - Supposed To Be Working On Marijuana Farm ?#@?

Post by rkc1960 Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:22 pm

I think I heard it being said somewhere that what is revealed is worse than what Mesnick did. Are they just hyping it up or did he really do something horrible?

The preview for WTA actually looks interesting, either that or they just showed the good parts. Lol. I had a feeling that Krystal was going to come out swinging with no apologies. Funny how Krystal is not talking in that annoying breathy manner like she did on the show. I was watching a video I hadn’t seen already and they came right out and said who’s ex it is that shows up. Damn! I have to stop watching these videos and reading these articles. They are giving everything away before it airs.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:33 am

rkc1960 wrote:I think I heard it being said somewhere that what is revealed is worse than what Mesnick did. Are they just hyping it up or did he really do something horrible?

The preview for WTA actually looks interesting, either that or they just showed the good parts. Lol. I had a feeling that Krystal was going to come out swinging with no apologies. Funny how Krystal is not talking in that annoying breathy manner like she did on the show. I was watching a video I hadn’t seen already and they came right out and said who’s ex it is that shows up. Damn! I have to stop watching these videos and reading these articles. They are giving everything away before it airs.
As far as I'm concerned it's really horrible... Soapbox
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:11 pm

In my mind I'm conjuring up an outcome that's horrible and the most shocking outcome in bachelor history.  If the true outcome is worse, I'm going to be surprised.  Well, on second thought, maybe not.

RS said that Krystal was sick during filming.  At first he didn't think so, but then he reversed his opinion and apologized even.  She apparently had lost her voice or something.  I was watching an old video with her in it and her voice sounds similar.  The breathy voice, I think she thought that would be sexy. Sad   But yes I don't expect her to have any apologies at the Women Tell All.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:15 pm

I think the ending is more confusing than horrible. As in "What the hell??????"
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:22 pm

Ah.  It's getting juicier.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:29 pm

I saw that Krystal was acting up on the WTA commercial.  I thought she might behave herself, but I guess not.  What fun would that be?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:37 pm

Lesallee wrote:I think the ending is more confusing than horrible. As in "What the hell??????"
I never thought that Ari was really looking for a lifetime commitment. IMO he is too much of a player. I said the same hing about Nick when he was the Bachelor.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top