History changed again (spoiler)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

History changed again (spoiler)

Post by gh5fan on Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:25 pm

Dang I guess we missed the part decades ago when Anna was pretending to be hypnotized

by Faison and actually let him "rape" her to have her conceive a new character for the show.

Good shocking hallucination scene after the autopsy and removal of Faison's criminal mind (brain).
avatar
gh5fan
Power User

Posts : 366
Likes : 503
Join date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: History changed again (spoiler)

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:14 am

I think it is way off for them to want us to believe all these years later that Anna had a child with Faison.......dumb never going to buy it no matter how much they try to shove it down our throat .
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 11533
Likes : 2884
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: History changed again (spoiler)

Post by Freda3000 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:40 am

MPchimesin wrote:I think it is way off for them to want us to believe all these years later that Anna had a child with Faison.......dumb never going to buy it no matter how much they try to shove it down our throat .

Is it possible that he got her egg and he artificially inseminated someone else to have the baby?    but then how does she know about this son?   So weird.

Freda3000
Power User

Posts : 359
Likes : 401
Join date : 2015-08-03
Location : Washington, DC

Back to top Go down

Re: History changed again (spoiler)

Post by moon0627 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:00 pm

I figured thats what was coming but I hate when they do this ... whats the point of watching all these years and knowing the characters history if theyre just going to make up stories that never happened Mad
avatar
moon0627
Power User

Posts : 430
Likes : 500
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: History changed again (spoiler)

Post by FLPeaches on Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:17 pm

Help   well, Peter called him Dad, so he's the son -- and supposedly the traitor..
 still, another child does exist.. (?)
one that Faison knows nothing about (that Anna must have hidden - she said to dead Faison - "I won"...)

so.................
* I realllllllly hope this isn't true... Crying or Very sad
but --
I've been hearing RUMORS that because Anna is so emotional, and she put such emphasis on the word 'child'.... (not son)
that,,,
maybe all those many years ago.. maybe the child might be...

Robin.

Hissy fit  oh just please no.
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1908
Likes : 2061
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: History changed again (spoiler)

Post by MPchimesin on Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:53 am

Freda3000 wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:I think it is way off for them to want us to believe all these years later that Anna had a child with Faison.......dumb never going to buy it no matter how much they try to shove it down our throat .

Is it possible that he got her egg and he artificially inseminated someone else to have the baby?    but then how does she know about this son?   So weird.

Sure in soap land anything is possible but I'm just not buying it, I hate when they do this.
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 11533
Likes : 2884
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: History changed again (spoiler)

Post by MPchimesin on Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:55 am

FLPeaches wrote:Help   well, Peter called him Dad, so he's the son -- and supposedly the traitor..
 still, another child does exist.. (?)
one that Faison knows nothing about (that Anna must have hidden - she said to dead Faison - "I won"...)

so.................
* I realllllllly hope this isn't true... Crying or Very sad
but --
I've been hearing RUMORS that because Anna is so emotional, and she put such emphasis on the word 'child'.... (not son)
that,,,
maybe all those many years ago.. maybe the child might be...

Robin.

Hissy fit  oh just please no.
Robin......that never even crossed my mind that would make it even worse OH.........please please don't go their No
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 11533
Likes : 2884
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: History changed again (spoiler)

Post by 431902j on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:47 pm

Anna had let Philomena take care of Robin while Anna was off being a double agent..Robin was about 5 when Robert found out about her and Robin lived with Anna. But then Anna and Robert 'died' and
let Mac take care of Robin while they went off to save the world.

Anna was young when she and Robert conceived Robin.  Had she already had a child with Faison??  If so, it became a pattern for to
abandon children.

Men can have children they don't know about but women always know they have had a baby.

If Peter/Henrik was jealous of Nathan and Faison killed him, then Robin is in danger.
avatar
431902j
Power User

Posts : 777
Likes : 1050
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: History changed again (spoiler)

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:44 pm

Rolling Eyes  well... Valentin said the word 'she'.  and he just told Anna,
'you had a girl'.

oh c'mon.. Duh  this whole thing goes against what we remember, and it is so wrong.

so,,, will she be somebody we don't know... or somebody we do know? 
is it Robin?  Confused   or maybe it's Britt?  or Nina?  or Nelle? (< only kidding about Nelle, but... ) Dizzy 

or.......
if he's in kahoots with Peter August ~ maybe Valentin is just a big fat liar?
Suspect


*I don;t like this storyline, it gives me a headache.
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1908
Likes : 2061
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: History changed again (spoiler)

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:30 am

FLPeaches wrote:Rolling Eyes  well... Valentin said the word 'she'.  and he just told Anna,
'you had a girl'.

oh c'mon.. Duh  this whole thing goes against what we remember, and it is so wrong.

so,,, will she be somebody we don't know... or somebody we do know? 
is it Robin?  Confused   or maybe it's Britt?  or Nina?  or Nelle? (< only kidding about Nelle, but... ) Dizzy 

or.......
if he's in kahoots with Peter August ~ maybe Valentin is just a big fat liar?
Suspect


*I don;t like this storyline, it gives me a headache.
That would be my guess.....don't know why Eval is involved but I think he lied to Anna about having a girl.
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 11533
Likes : 2884
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: History changed again (spoiler)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum