Petition to Bring Genie Francis Back As Contract Character

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Petition to Bring Genie Francis Back As Contract Character Empty Petition to Bring Genie Francis Back As Contract Character

Post by Freda3000 Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:48 pm

Hi All,

I just saw this at Soap Hub: 

Petition To Bring Genie Francis Back On GH As A Contract Character!
 https://soaphub.com/general-hospital/petition-bring-genie-francis-back-gh-contract-character/

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Petition to Bring Genie Francis Back As Contract Character Empty Yeah!

Post by Freda3000 Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:18 pm

Freda3000 wrote:Hi All,

I just saw this at Soap Hub: 

Petition To Bring Genie Francis Back On GH As A Contract Character!
 https://soaphub.com/general-hospital/petition-bring-genie-francis-back-gh-contract-character/
Wow, the number of signatures jumped from around 4000 to over 12,000!

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Petition to Bring Genie Francis Back As Contract Character Empty Re: Petition to Bring Genie Francis Back As Contract Character

Post by FLPeaches Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:30 pm

High five   thanks so much, Freda, I just signed...
hopefully our voices are heard and it will do some good.
Petition to Bring Genie Francis Back As Contract Character Th?id=OIP.y-DA_SzUii3Uwf6uoWDGQgHaLG&pid=15
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Petition to Bring Genie Francis Back As Contract Character Empty Re: Petition to Bring Genie Francis Back As Contract Character

Post by believeinme246 Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:48 pm

Done.
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:09 pm

Tantrum twitter @valentinifrank

Frank Valentini..executive producer General Hospital C/O ABC-TV 4151 Prospect ave Hollywood, CA 90027

ABC daytime comment line 818-460-7477 press 1 next prompt 2 when connected press 464
allowed 30 seconds for message
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:37 am

Thank you so much Freida for posting the link.

I can not believe they did this to Genie.
Sunny
Sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:29 pm

Genie Francis‏Verified account @GenieFrancis

I would like to thank all my wonderful fans for their support.

It has made me feel so much better. Petition to Bring Genie Francis Back As Contract Character 1f607Petition to Bring Genie Francis Back As Contract Character 1f60dPetition to Bring Genie Francis Back As Contract Character 1f618Petition to Bring Genie Francis Back As Contract Character 2764
6:15 PM - 22 Jan 2018
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:03 am

It sure would be smart to get her back under a contract and I'm on my way to sign the petition.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:25 am

I hope that if the fans protest enough the PTB will realize they made a big mistake. Genie is a beloved actress and the fans were loving her storyline with Kevin.

I just don't understand what they are thinking. My fingers are crossed that she will be put back on contract ASAP!
Sunny
Sunny

Back to top Go down

Petition to Bring Genie Francis Back As Contract Character Empty Petition Update

Post by Freda3000 Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:55 pm

I just saw that it is up to 20,561 signatures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Very Happy

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:37 pm

Freda3000 wrote:I just saw that it is up to 20,561 signatures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Very Happy
Thumbs up!
somebody sent me this number, I called yesterday and expressed my opinion:

GH Comment Line 323-671-4583.
Soapbox
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:10 pm

I did too.
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:16 am

FLPeaches wrote:
Freda3000 wrote:I just saw that it is up to 20,561 signatures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Very Happy
Thumbs up!
somebody sent me this number, I called yesterday and expressed my opinion:

GH Comment Line 323-671-4583.
Soapbox

I just called to voice my complaint also. Thank you so much for posting the number!
Sunny
Sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by tweens Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:00 pm

Done!  Soapbox

tweens

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:49 pm

FLPeaches wrote: ......

Genie Francis‏Verified account @GenieFrancis

I would like to thank all my wonderful fans for their support.

It has made me feel so much better. Petition to Bring Genie Francis Back As Contract Character 1f607Petition to Bring Genie Francis Back As Contract Character 1f60dPetition to Bring Genie Francis Back As Contract Character 1f618Petition to Bring Genie Francis Back As Contract Character 2764
6:15 PM - 22 Jan 2018
i don't feel better!  another disappointment and annoyance, in letting key persons, and good actors/actresses go!!!  so sick of the choices made by ( IMHO )  frank v., the writers, and TPTB, whose choices make no sense and to me are solely "biased".  i've lost a lot of enthusiasm with the show and haven't posted for quite some time, and DVR always, so - i can skip thru all the scenes (and especially the characters, i can't stand) and follow the S L's of interest.  i don't care who agrees with me or not, but i stand by my conviction that the above listed, and specifically FV, build up and hire and keep, those of whom i believe are his "pets". yeah, i know, sounds rather childish on my part, but nevertheless, i believe to be true! Just look at all the key players we've lost, since he came on board!  my biggest disappointment was and IS Jason (SB).  And this is again, i believe, about salaries! Considering that not only he's been signed for the long haul, but Spinelli, to round things out, at the expense of to name 2 - Hayden and Laura! We'll now have once again, an inflated cast!  I've said all along, not to split up what was once my JaSAm, Kelly and Billy, so they bring back SB to muck up this twosome!  Now everyday, my stomach turns, watching Sam's face and the tiny tears in her eyes of longing!  It's just a matter of time before they will make sure SB and KM are back together!!!  Billy is a much better actor and he's owned the part - as Jason!  Putting a new spin on the character with "family ties", and humanness, where SB, was mechanical and mob man for Sonny.  
Don't get me wrong before Billy, I loved the JaSam team, the chem was off the charts.  But he left (and my beliefs were not as many have posted for his "travel issues") - but that he got too big for his britches, followed his 'writer' friend, went to Y&R with her, then received his 'award' - which swelled his head even more, so jumped at the opportunity, along with Maurice's promptings, to rejoin GH!    that is how it went down!  So now, we have returned to the:  Jason, Sonny, Carly show!!!  and how is this my conclusion?  So glad you've asked!  Because apparently, "TRAVEL" - is NO LONGER THE ISSUE, WITH HIM!!!  hello!  and that's all she wrote!  no more commenting, voicing my opinions, GH doesn't care what i think or say, so when i get fed up enough, i'll stop DVRing altogether!  but yet, 1 last comment!  in going back quite a ways on this board and especially the old site - so many, many, posters (most of which have disappeared from here) said many, many, horrible things about SB, his acting,  in particular THE LACK OF,  the fact all he did was grunt,  and his facial expressions,  ALL berating this individual of whom,  they now sing his praises!!!  sounds rather hypocritical to me, or have they had 'brain freeze'  and do not remember their retorts?  Cause i sure do!  Now he's the best and Billy stinks!  
   if the rumors are true in what i've read, the horrid writer's are going to write Drew (Billy) as a violent, bad tempered, dangerous person - and all to have Sam have 2nd thoughts, and want to get out of her marriage!  that will be the straw that breaks the camel's back, and i'll pack it in,  for sure!  Sorry this is so long, and i've waited months to post, but this is what it is.  I'm sorry for the removal of the characters i liked, sorry Nathan's gone (yes i know-his choice), but i think in the back of his mind, a tiny thought could be, he doesn't want to get canned, so he'd gracefully, bow out!  And lastly, they are redeeming that horrible Ava, who killed without a blink of an eye, and as well - "caused"  the death of 2 others!  I'm not accepting that either!  Just like Nell, not sorry for her either, she's evil and calculating, and a bit of me is in fact happy, Carly will be brought down a peg, with additional heartache, with all her meddling in everyone's business!  As one poster put it "Carly shut up".   And this from me, who loves Carly and Laura W, who is a dynamic actress and knocks it out of the park, always!  Just in this case, I wish she'd stop "pumping" Jason (SB) to go after SAm!  That's it folks, all i've got to say.  thanks for the opportunity to vent!  i don't do facebook, twitter, or any of that.  Smile 

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top