Oh No!! Ryan Peavey Leaving GH?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oh No!! Ryan Peavey Leaving GH?

Post by Freda3000 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:33 am

http://soaps.sheknows.com/general-hospital/rumor-mill/127/ryan-paevey-leaving-general-hospital 

I sure hope not....   would be OK with him taking some time for other projects... but I hope he doesn't leave for good.  If he does, I hope they recast...I love the character!

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh No!! Ryan Peavey Leaving GH?

Post by moon0627 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:06 pm

I sure hope its not true since he's the best eye candy on the show ... i wonder if maybe thats why they're introducing another son of Faison ... to take his place on the show ?
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:15 pm

I hate that they are doing this. We need more good people to balance out the thugs.
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:06 am

I'll miss that handsome man ....but I wish him the best Love
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:13 pm

Nathan in a towel are my favorite episodes. He's so pretty.

Never thought I would say this,,,but,,,I hope Leisl isn't
dead. She has grown on me. Smile
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by chammy_baby on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:23 pm

I read that he was only taking some time off to do a movie but would be back.
chammy_baby

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:58 pm

chammy_baby wrote:I read that he was only taking some time off to do a movie but would be back.
Soapbox I sure hope you're right,,  High five

hi chammy ~
welcome back!
Cheer
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:52 pm

Rose
quotes from a recent interview with Soap/Hub:

The actor says it was always his plan to stay for four years and then move on.

“My contract came up,” Paevey explains. “There are other avenues I want to explore. It’s an amicable parting. Our time together has run its course.”

He’s exiting Port Charles with nothing but gratitude. “I will forever be grateful for my time at GH, what it brought into my life, and what it taught me. It has opened my eyes to a whole new world.”

Paevey says he’s especially grateful to Frank Valentini, executive producer, and Mark Teschner, casting director, for “seeing something in me. Once I was on board, Kirsten [Storms, Maxie] was great in buoying me. Finola [Hughes, Anna] really took me under her wing and helped me learn the fundamentals.

“GH was my very first acting credit ever,” he continues. “It was my first time on a set. I had my own dressing room and I knew the security people.
I had my own parking space! I got a taste of the life and worked with creative people daily.”

The actor’s decision to leave, he says, is part leap of faith given he doesn’t have much lined up outside of a sequel to his Hallmark movie Unleashing Mr. Darcy.

“I’m going out into the wild blue yonder,” he says, “I have to try.”

The actor’s been taking stage combat classes the last few years and says his dream role would be to play a Marvel superhero. He realizes anything is possible — including a return to GH.
“Michael Easton was Silas Clay when I first came on the show. Now, he’s Dr. Hamilton Finn. I’ve seen people come back!”

The actor wants to thank his fans for “supporting a newcomer like myself, who had a learning curve [ahead of him].”

A chuckling Paevey adds, “Not that I’m claiming any mastery now!

I came into a world where I had no experience. There was such an outpouring of support from the fans. I don’t know that I’d be able to have done this without some semblance of support.”

Paevey takes with him many skills. “I’m comfortable on a set and with cameras. I know how to take direction. I know what ‘downstage’ is.”
Now that he’s wrapped, the actor has no intention of taking a vacation, but instead he wants to be ready for new opportunities.
“I want to hit the ground running.”
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:10 pm

Boo Hoo - I'm going to miss the hottest guy on the show  Sad   I saw him in a Hallmark channel movie - he's going to do well based on his good looks alone - but if it doesnt pan out he is always welcome back to soap land.
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:29 pm

this is just beyond sad...
I don't remember crying this much for a character in a long long time..I think it was probably either BJ,
Tony, or when Robin lost Stone.

my heart is so broken for Maxie ..I really hope she and the baby will be okay....
the ending today seemed especially brutal ~
Nathan's blood spattered all over the sonogram.
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:07 am

So glad my husband was out mowing the lawn when I was watching, he would have made so much fun of me for crying as much as I did ......it was so sad and all the actor's did a great job .
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:54 pm

MPchimesin wrote:So glad my husband was out mowing the lawn when I was watching, he would have made so much fun of me for crying as much as I did ......it was so sad and all the actor's did a great job .

I know what you mean - i choked up when Nina broke down and had to hide my tears from hubbie ... overwhelmed with sadness  Sad

Anyone else notice there was a guard outside Faison's door who patted down Drew when he entered and then again stopped Nina from charging in there but conveniently disappeared when Henrik/Peter went in ?
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:09 am

moon0627 wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:So glad my husband was out mowing the lawn when I was watching, he would have made so much fun of me for crying as much as I did ......it was so sad and all the actor's did a great job .

I know what you mean - i choked up when Nina broke down and had to hide my tears from hubbie ... overwhelmed with sadness  Sad

Anyone else notice there was a guard outside Faison's door who patted down Drew when he entered and then again stopped Nina from charging in there but conveniently disappeared when Henrik/Peter went in ?
He probably went to use the little boys room Laughing
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:03 am

FLPeaches wrote:  this is just beyond sad...
I don't remember crying this much for a character in a long long time..I think it was probably either BJ,
Tony, or when Robin lost Stone.

my heart is so broken for Maxie ..I really hope she and the baby will be okay....
the ending today seemed especially brutal ~
Nathan's blood spattered all over the sonogram.
Soooooo so sad... Sad I know I'm going to cry again... there will be a funeral... Will they show Maxie on Valentine's Day next week? Poor Maxie, Nina, Dr. O, Dante and everyone who loved Nathan... soooooo soooo sad...

I wish Ryan P the best and lots of success!

There was other ways the idiots in charge could have dealt with the actor's departure, I mean other than killing Nathan off all together and so suddenly, leaving pregnant Maxie a widow. I'm pissed!!!  Tantrum
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum