Cattle Call: My Top 10 Bangin' Hotties

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cattle Call:  My Top 10 Bangin' Hotties Empty Cattle Call: My Top 10 Bangin' Hotties

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:05 pm

**Disclaimer**:  I am only basing my choice on the Glamour Head shots. I have not seen any video, or heard these Boner-Inducers speak, let alone see what the look like in a Bikini. ***

That said, I want Lauren B, and Bekah, or maybe Jenna and Marikh.  As far as LaurenB goes, I would *Pound* her like a veal cutlet.    

Cattle Call:  My Top 10 Bangin' Hotties R8zg1u
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Cattle Call:  My Top 10 Bangin' Hotties Empty Re: Cattle Call: My Top 10 Bangin' Hotties

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:52 pm

Lemme try to resize this Image so all the Chicks can fit in..... I'm still undecided, but this week I'm favoring Jennifer; her Boobs look amazing. - Again, I have no benefit of watching any previews, spoilers, Twitter, etc; I have no idea if any of these Bims are Monkey-Worthy.  They just look the part Smile

Cattle Call:  My Top 10 Bangin' Hotties 2hcnn9x
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Cattle Call:  My Top 10 Bangin' Hotties Empty Re: Cattle Call: My Top 10 Bangin' Hotties

Post by thisoldmule Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:55 pm

Jennifer is very pretty, 25, graphic designer, from IL.  Lauren B. 25, tech salesperson, Virginia Beach Va.  Bekah, no age given, nanny, Ca.  Jenna, 28, social media manager, IN.  Marikh, 27, Indian food restaurant owner, Utah.

I thought Becca K. 27, publicist, MN. made a good impression tonight.  Chelsea, 29, Ex assistant, single mom, was a pain in the butt and got the 1st impression rose.  (groan)  I see some cat fights involving her in the future.  Lauren S. 31, social media manager, Tx. is very pretty also.

Arie is very smooth.  He seems to be comfortable in any situation.  He's very good with women.  I guess that's why he's the Kissing Bandit.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:32 pm

Did the personal trainer make your list? I can't see all the pics. 
Her voice is annoying but her body is insane!!
DoubleDS10
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:01 pm

DoubleDS10 wrote:Did the personal trainer make your list? I can't see all the pics. 
Her voice is annoying but her body is insane!!

Double D !!  How Yooze Doin ?!!  Long time.   How come you can't seet the pics - too wide?  Seems like they've changed the format here and if I can't post pics, well...there's no use to posting.

PS:  No the Fitness Trainer didn't make my Top 10, besides her body can't compare to yours; you need to bring back your bikini Avatar!!    

I don't mind her voice, it's kinda *raspy*, like she just got done with a screaming orgasam!!   BBUWUHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyss Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:23 am

Funny. This brings back a lot of memories from the Jimmy Kimmel board days.    Very Happy
daisyss
daisyss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top