General Hospital staff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

General Hospital staff Empty General Hospital staff

Post by moon0627 Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:17 pm

Is anyone else tired of the Amy / Nathan friendship ?  I dont feel the connection between them and i just dont like the Amy character and would rather have Epiphany back on the show - where is she ?  And I am so sick of the whole Man Landers thing but now Lulu is going to investigate who leaked to the tabloids and discover Nell was behind it all (cant wait for that witch to be brought down once and for all). 

I dont like Dr. Bensch either ... there is no chemistry between him and Alexis plus he originally came off as kinda creepy with Kiki altho he's now become sort of a mentor to her but his character is not growing on me and I dont see the point of having him there.  My favorites are still Dr.Finn and Dr.(Griffin) Munroe

And now Oscars mom Kim is going to be the attending ob/gyn for Maxie's baby but with Britt coming back I wonder if she will go back to working at the hospital and if there will be any conflict between them ?  But probably not since Britt burned her bridges there and Dr. O is no longer on staff ... still ... could be fun
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

General Hospital staff Empty Re: General Hospital staff

Post by Freda3000 Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:36 pm

I will represent the loyal opposition:  I really like Dr. Bensch and would love to see him bring Alexis out of her Julian addiction.   I can understand your Amy feelings and I am hoping that her character will grow once her brother's condition advances - and I sure hope the reveal that Nell outed the Man Landers secrets will finally help get rid of that witch.  I know soaps have to have bad people but they have to have some spunk and charisma to make them watchable....  Nell is just awful and annoying.

PS:  LOVE Curtis as Santa Claus!

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:10 am

I'll agree that Amy is not an essential character and I wouldn't miss her, however I agree with Freda I kinda like Dr. Bensch and hope he finally gets Alexis away from Julian's grip.

I also thought Oscar was not an essential character but now they are making him one being that he will turn out to be either Jason's or Drew's kid (right now they have us believing he will end up being Drew's).

Finally I couldn't agree with you more Nelle is evil and I can't wait till she is gone.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:18 pm

Unless the actress 'Nelle' is a favorite of TPTB like 'Ava' and 'Julian;. They can do all sorts of evil and still they are right there, every day. And none of them are as enjoyably evil as Helena. 
Characters that are multi- dimensional are much more entertaining than  those who are 'all good' or 'all bad'.
Finn is flawed but interesting, Franco is flawed but amusing, eVal is evil but seems redeemable, Nina was insane with her baby obsession but has shown growth, Heather has always been insane ( since she was a teenager) without much hope at getting sane
but she's been around forever and we would miss her if she wasn't nearby, Faison is just crazy evil...at least Dr O is entertaining. Britt took after Faison. 'Liv'
Jerome was one dimensional nutty. Glad she's gone.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:50 am

431902j wrote:Unless the actress 'Nelle' is a favorite of TPTB like 'Ava' and 'Julian;. They can do all sorts of evil and still they are right there, every day. And none of them are as enjoyably evil as Helena. 
Characters that are multi- dimensional are much more entertaining than  those who are 'all good' or 'all bad'.
Finn is flawed but interesting, Franco is flawed but amusing, eVal is evil but seems redeemable, Nina was insane with her baby obsession but has shown growth, Heather has always been insane ( since she was a teenager) without much hope at getting sane
but she's been around forever and we would miss her if she wasn't nearby, Faison is just crazy evil...at least Dr O is entertaining. Britt took after Faison. 'Liv'
Jerome was one dimensional nutty. Glad she's gone.

I sooo agree......I love me some enjoyably evil Helz Bells!!!!

I hope she faked her death to pluck  Nik's nerves and get him back under her control.

I agree with Valentin that Nik faked his death again.
gh5fan
gh5fan
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:20 pm

OK soooooo who is the traitor?????

Helz

Jerry Jaxs

Could be anyone from Jason's path who he has done wrong, which I guess could include anyone.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:33 pm

MPchimesin wrote:OK soooooo who is the traitor?????

Helz

Jerry Jaxs

Could be anyone from Jason's path who he has done wrong, which I guess could include anyone.
I still think Faison might be in this up to his eyeballs  Suspect  ... or maybe it's Jerry or even Dr. O...
but I just hope it turns out being somebody we all know, and not someone from another show,
or - even worse - someone who's a complete stranger.

* maybe it's our ♥️Nikolas gone very bad. Confused
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:30 am

FLPeaches wrote:

Helz

Jerry Jaxs

I still think Faison might be in this up to his eyeballs  Suspect  ... or maybe it's Jerry or even Dr. O...
but I just hope it turns out being somebody we all know, and not someone from another show,
or - even worse - someone who's a complete stranger.

* maybe it's our ♥️Nikolas gone very bad. Confused
They are bringing up the stolen ballots and that was Nik but I can't think of a reason he would want Jason gone?  I sure wouldn't mind if they brought Nik back either TC or the guy who played him right after TC left.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:14 pm

I think there are 3 doctors and 3 nurses left on staff.
Hope they don't have a lot of patients. If Kevin is the only psychiatrist now that Andre's gone. 4 doctors and
if Monica still practices 5. But the nursing staff has sure
dwindled. The few that are left are overworked.

But given that the personal lives take priority anyway, makes you wary of being treated there.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:45 pm

Helz

Jerry Jaxs

okay, remember awhile ago, when Jason was still Patient 6, and he escaped Russia on that boat as a stowaway?
and remember that guy who was there on the boat along with him, Suspect Huxley.....
(I think he was around last time we saw Nik...)

well, I don't have a clue why, and it probably sounds really far-fetched,
but maybe he could be the traitor?
  Confused
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:22 am

FLPeaches wrote:

Helz

Jerry Jaxs

okay, remember awhile ago, when Jason was still Patient 6, and he escaped Russia on that boat as a stowaway?
and remember that guy who was there on the boat along with him, Huxley.....

Confused

Who did Huxley work for was it Liv Jerome?  Would she want Jason gone .....maybe to have a better chance at taking Sonny down?????? Pull hair I don't know.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:50 am

MPchimesin wrote:
FLPeaches wrote:

Helz

Jerry Jaxs

and remember that guy who was there on the boat along with him, Huxley.....

Confused

Who did Huxley work for was it Liv Jerome
Would she want Jason gone .....maybe to have a better chance at taking Sonny down?????? Pull hair I don't know.
I honestly can;t remember,,, Confused
and maybe I'm wrong, but I think he was around the last time we saw Nik...
(?)

this is so confusing Duh
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:39 pm

When Nik and Ava were together. 

He's shady, but amusing.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:48 pm

Did Huxley work for Nikolas ?  And he was on the ship with Patient 6 so I wonder if Nik had anything to do with his capture ... they said "the Traitor" was in Port Charles ... I hope they bring the Nik character back into play even if its a new actor.
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:20 pm

Well, now all has been revealed....still don't know why 'Laura' and 'Spencer' were taken and 'Kevin' left behind...has the Rapture occurred in Port Charles??? Not being disrespectful..just need answers to dropped story lines...writers and TPTB don't realize how seriously viewers take G H...all the commercials seem to be directed toward older people who have been watching G H since before some of them were born. We prefer for things to make sense...and the folks who don't remember a time before color tv and cell phones and computers and commercials for soap..shouldn't be writing '

soap operas' in my humble opinion.....!
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top