Great Dances From Past Seasons, SYTYCD, Strictly Come Dancing, World of Dance, etc

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Great Dances From Past Seasons, SYTYCD, Strictly Come Dancing, World of Dance, etc - Page 4 Empty Re: Great Dances From Past Seasons, SYTYCD, Strictly Come Dancing, World of Dance, etc

Post by DeadManDancing Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:43 pm

Maria Christine, why didn't you join us on the Strictly thread? You're right, Katya's Cabaret-Samba was completely out of the box. Even Mark Ballas would be proud of this creation.
Danny and Oti...maybe the ultimate Samba outside Rio de Janeiro.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Great Dances From Past Seasons, SYTYCD, Strictly Come Dancing, World of Dance, etc - Page 4 Empty Re: Great Dances From Past Seasons, SYTYCD, Strictly Come Dancing, World of Dance, etc

Post by peebeeb Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:37 pm

kincaid53 wrote:
DeadManDancing wrote:Oh yes, I remember Bruno complaining they had blown his spark plugs! Btw: where have you been so long, sis?

Oh brother 2017 has not been good to me health wise!! One Dr. said "you are challenging". I was like well that's not a nice thing to say to a sick person! LoL......but he said he meant I had so many things go wrong so quickly Crying
    I don't always have anything to write, my brain is so clogged with medical jargon, but I sure have enjoyed all of the videos. Thanks sister for starting this thread and yes between the Samba routine with Meryl and Maks dressed like Jagger with Kirsty for one of their dances Mr. Sex on a Stick did look a little uncomfortable.  Giggle
Sending healthy thoughts and hugs your way. Hope you feel better soon.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Christine Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:07 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:Maria Christine, why didn't you join us on the Strictly thread? You're right, Katya's Cabaret-Samba was completely out of the box. Even Mark Ballas would be proud of this creation.
Danny and Oti...maybe the ultimate Samba outside Rio de Janeiro.

Shocked I had no idea there was a Strictly thread!  If I did, I would've been there Laughing

Danny and Oti were amazing Love

Maria Christine
Maria Christine

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:08 pm

Oti is something else. Ginger Rogers and Beyoncé, all in one. This pro number underlines her star power.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Christine Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:47 am

Merry Christmas! 

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!  Thought I would share the winning dance from the Strictly Come Dancing Christmas Special 2015!  Can't wait to see this year's Christmas dances today!

Maria Christine
Maria Christine

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakma Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:09 am

Marvelous !!  .... I always wish that DWTS would do a special for Christmas or Valentines day.
Oakma
Oakma
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Christine Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:30 pm

And here's this year's winning dance!
Maria Christine
Maria Christine

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakma Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:55 am

That was awesome !  ... love her dress !!
Oakma
Oakma
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:29 am

For all those who suffer from the cold, let's turn up the heat!

DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:12 am

I'm still fascinated by these two.

DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:42 pm

This is for my ailing Chongie sister, kincaid. On the season everyone was firmly on the Meryl and Maks fan train, four of us, kincaid, Babs, DeadManDancing and I were dedicated Jeta boosters. We bonded and turned into a little MB family. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiVGy3NSDgQ
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:59 am

Get well soon, Mayor Kincaid!  Flowers  All of St. Petasburg is rooting for you! Cheer

Chongies forever! Very Happy
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:40 pm

It began with Jeta, and this is chapter two of our family story. Get better soon, sister kincaid.

DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:50 pm

Loved that dance from them.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:37 pm

And that's how we got our Chongie name! Man we did have some fun!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:39 pm

Fun we had, but not only that. It took a 76 year old stoner with bad knees and memory issues to bring out a different side in Peta that we all fell in love with. Tommy Chong proved she was ready for the ultimate challenge.

DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:40 pm

You got that right, bro! Very Happy     Viva Tommy & Peta! High five
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:07 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:Fun we had, but not only that. It took a 76 year old stoner with bad knees and memory issues to bring out a different side in Peta that we all fell in love with. Tommy Chong proved she was ready for the ultimate challenge.

One of my absolute all time favorite couples ever. Magical.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moo2meow Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:16 pm

My posts in here seem to have all but vanished from this thread. Have found only two. Did I offend someone or something? Is this thread on round two ?
moo2meow
moo2meow
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:33 pm

I only started this topic on Dec 2 and a quick look seems like all posts on Great Dances are here. Or do you mean the whole DWTS board? That I can't answer. I don't think you've offended anyone, moo. We all appreciate your input.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:42 pm

Heavens, moo- how would posting a video offend anyone? Even if someone blocked you, and I cannot honestly imagine why that would happen, your posts should remain visible for everyone else. Keep going, you're welcome.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:07 pm

When Jordan and Lindsay did Paige and Mark's dance on iconic week, Carrie Ann called it 'the marathon of all Jives'. She must have forgotten this one.

DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Christine Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:54 pm

Danica was amazing, probably the best of the season 18 female contestants after Meryl.  My heart was broken when she was eliminated Crying or Very sad  just imagine a final with Meryl, James, Charlie and Danica (Maks, Peta, Sharna and Val).

Maria Christine
Maria Christine

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakma Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:04 am

I really liked Danica  .... it was sad when she left.She looks really great here in the blue outfit.
Oakma
Oakma
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:11 pm

Danica looks great.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top