SPOILER contains info about winning couple

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SPOILER   contains info about winning couple Empty SPOILER contains info about winning couple

Post by thisoldmule Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:53 pm

I'm watching the finale and just for kicks I searched Lindsay Arnold.  According to wikpedia "For season 25, Arnold is paired with singer and actor Jordan Fisher. They placed first on November 21, 2017."

The show has not finished yet and that info is already on wiki.  I thought how could that be if the show is live?  Isn't it filmed in California?  My time zone is a head of CA, so how is it the results are already out there and they haven't announced the winner yet LIVE?
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

SPOILER   contains info about winning couple Empty Re: SPOILER contains info about winning couple

Post by peebeeb Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:37 am

Very good question...
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

SPOILER   contains info about winning couple Empty Re: SPOILER contains info about winning couple

Post by Psychee22 Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:15 am

The show is filmed in California  6 pm to 8 pm so that it is broadcast live in the eastern time zone at 9 - 11 pm.  People who see the show live in LA can go home and watch it again on TV  later there.  Does that answer the question?

P.S. Your question was posted here nearly an hour after the show was over on the East Coast.
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top