Which One?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which One?

Post by gh5fan on Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:37 pm

So which of these is legal?

One, two, both none?

Sam and NuJason divorced to reboot their relationship from scratch.

Then they married again.

Who is married to whom or not married to whom?
gh5fan
Power User

Back to top Go down

Re: Which One?

Post by MPchimesin on Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:58 am

Well with this soap who knows where they are going to take this, it could turn out she is legally married to both of them and she will have to decide who she wants.  Guess they will get what they want ......we all have to stay tuned in to see where this ride ends.
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:49 am

I don't think you could divorce someone if they are not there to sign, so I think that her previous marriage was the legal one.
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:47 pm

I have to wonder if SB's Jason was declared dead will that come into play here????

Will they go their Confused does it even mean anything Dizzy
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:29 pm

Diane and Alexis (in their professional capacity) will most likely be brought into this, too..
besides Sonny, Carly, Michael, and of course, Sam and Elizabeth, Franco, and little Jake,,,
I'm sure Ned will be shocked, but Monica is going to completely freak out - too bad Tracy isn't here.

and how and where does Robin fit in, shouldn't she be returning for the big reveal? didn't she medically experiment on one of the Jasons?
oh geez - and crazy Heather...  Crazy (so, is this her big secret from years ago (?)
' I know something the Q's don't know ' ...

so far, I really can;t make much sense of anything - and with all the re-writing of history that will probably take place -
maybe we're just supposed to sit back and be entertained..  Confused 
this storyline is basically only beginning and I already feel like my head's about to explode.
 Dizzy
soapy good drama, though.  Popcorn

ps) but I still reallllly love Billy Miller's version.
 ♥️
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ9fI7IoeY4

Found this youtube video that shows that Jason was indeed declared legally dead.

So (in this clip) Sam would have had to declare him alive to divorce him in order to marry Patrick.

Since Jason was declared alive, then divorced by Sam and then remarried to BM Jason,

she and SB Jason are not married any more. Don't know if her marriage will still stand now that BM Jason's

name is in question.
gh5fan
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:43 pm

I was glad Diane was able to decide without any pressure.

BM/Jason seems too insecure about losing everything.
SB/Jason would let him have everything.

When BM first came on the show, he had been brainwashed by Helena on Cassadine Island where
Robin was. He has recently remembered being on
Cassadine Island. So if Robin believed he was Jason
(because there was only one Jason back then), and he
looked like Jason, until he was run over and completely rebuilt then she accepted the new Jason just like everyone else did. But if she is exposed to SB, she will know from his personality. Carly and Sonny and Diane
know him from that, not just his face. 
BM might have Jason's memories (but he didn't at first)
but they are nothing alike. 
Anyway, BM/Jason and Sam are married and have Scout. That is a separate issue from Sam having Danny
and Liz having Jake by SB/Jason.  So if Sam has accepted (and she's having doubts) BM as her husband, then that leaves SB free.
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Losing Love for BM-Jason

Post by Freda3000 Today at 7:37 pm

Is it just me - I am getting really annoyed with BM-Jason and his anger and hostility towards SB-Jason.  The man who he thinks is an imposter has the face of Jason Morgan and the memories, not to mention the personality.   BM-Jason is very different and I think SB-Jason's return is making a  lot of folks do some reconsidering.   I am hoping BM-Jason will begin to realize he needs to get to the bottom of what happened, work with SB-Jason and work this out.   It seems a sure thing they are brothers.   I guess deep inside he may be afraid that Sam will abandon him...so I think a lot of the burden is on Sam to figure out who she will stay with no matter what develops.   Oi Vay, what a story line!   I guess I feel that SB-Jason is the real Jason (as opposed to Andrew) and how awful that he has lost 5 years of his life to this mystery.   I sure hope someone finds Andre and gets to the bottom of this soon.... no dragging this out for months....

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum