Dancing With the Stars - Season 25

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dancing With the Stars - Season 25 - Page 11 Empty Re: Dancing With the Stars - Season 25

Post by Lesallee Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:03 pm

Still can't find myself caring about Lindsey. I think she will win but that will be sort of ho-hum to me. The dancers I really like don't have a prayer really but I still enjoy them. 

Vanessa is still being unmercifully slammed; I think her goose is cooked! And that's too bad.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Dancing With the Stars - Season 25 - Page 11 Empty Re: Dancing With the Stars - Season 25

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:12 pm

Why do you think Lindsey will win?  Her dancing and fan base?  I'm not sure I want her to win, but maybe by the time she wins if she does, I won't care.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:40 pm

I just think everything points to a Lindsey win. I believe, always have, that the show has a preferred winner and Lindsey and Mark are this season's pick. It doesn't always work the way the show would like and I think Nyle was an example. Just my thoughts, I'm not claiming it to be factual.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:40 pm

kincaid53 wrote:Wow they are going ahead and showing dwts!!
   Great Vanessa will be history next week. As much as I love Maks he needs to give it up and let Queen P do the show and he needs to stay home and be mr mom.

Len says Vanessa is a contender, then all the sudden the very next week Maks can't get along with her and won't dance with her, but shows up at a restaurant with the fam that same night   As Stephanie Tanner would say "How rude!!"  Whether maks not being at the show had anything to do with Vanessa or not he knows Vanessa took the blame for it and his  I take responsibility for it doesn't cut it.   You are one of the Pros which means professionals!!! Believe it or not Maks no matter how popular  you are there would be no show without the stars.
   Like I said in an earlier post I did not have a good feeling about.
     If your contract says you have to do another season......see you in the troupe Laughing  Dancing With the Stars - Season 25 - Page 11 364074947

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:45 pm

Lesallee wrote:I just think everything points to a Lindsey win. I believe, always have, that the show has a preferred winner and Lindsey and Mark are this season's pick. It doesn't always work the way the show would like and I think Nyle was an example. Just my thoughts, I'm not claiming it to be factual.

I would be surprised if that's not the way it turns out. Could be surprised which is always nice IF it's my fave!! Very Happy unfortunately maks took care of that.

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:47 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Why do you think Lindsey will win?  Her dancing and fan base?  I'm not sure I want her to win, but maybe by the time she wins if she does, I won't care.

Yeah not caring is kind of the point I got to last season.

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:51 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:So many pros- not only Derek- have been called out by Len for routines that everyone else thought were highly creative. Besides Kellie and Derek, I will always remember Sadie and Mark, James and Sharna. Note: if it's a Paso, the old grump is twice as picky. Maks got it for his Rumba with Meryl- one of his best creations ever imo. Peta suffered the same for her Rumba with Charlie. I could go on forever, and Mark would probableven top Derek on that list.
Jordan and Lindsay still have to learn that the best way to handle this is to not mess around with Len, but keep entertaining the fans, and they will make up for lower scores with their votes. Kellie, Meryl, Sadie, and James all made the finals in spite (or because) of Len's attacks. There is a reason why the British Mothership is called Strictly, and that is where Len is coming from. If on DWTS he appears like the alien from the planet of purists, that's in his job description. And if we're honest, Carrie Ann in bitch mode can be worse.
I agree about not messing around with Len....Jordan wagging his finger at Len is not a good idea. 

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:06 pm

Lesallee wrote:.....

Vanessa is still being unmercifully slammed; I think her goose is cooked! And that's too bad.

She doesn't seem to be slammed in points to me.  Her cum average is only four points below the leader (out of close to 100 points) and she is in solid third place.  If fans are slamming her on social media for not getting along better with Maks, that would not be the producers' fault.  It seems to me that the producers tried their best to make Maks' walk-out look like a personal emergency of some kind and not anyone's fault. How could they have done that better?
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:11 pm

I'm still of the opinion that I can't believe the show cares who wins.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:21 pm

kincaid53 wrote:        For whatever reason you broke up Lindsay(if that's really true, it was probably a long time ago, lol) If a family is what you really want it will happen for you.
   About the Jive..really fun and good jive. I loved your PJ's, you looked adorable.   Mark's a maniac, but a fun one.

According to her Instagram history, she was still in that relationship about two weeks ago and then, all of a sudden, he made an announcement that "Tinder was calling".  

Maybe it got to the point where it was time, after a year and a half, for him to commit and he wasn't ready to go there.  If so, this was the right time for him to get out -- before she started her new tour and before the pressure of Christmas engagement ring expectations hit him. 
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:22 pm

Sometimes it's a catch 22 on how much and how you say it. Personal emergency would be one thing but Erin said issue so that leaves everyone to think it was an issue with Vanessa.

I do believe they may have an interest in who wins.

It may not be the producers fault Maks and Vanessa do not get along, but they can, produce, edit ,suggset how things go

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:25 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I'm still of the opinion that I can't believe the show cares who wins.

I don't think they care who wins, either.  But I do think that they care about keeping the show addicting, and that they manipulate things here and there to ramp up the drama for that reason.  Need those ratings!
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:26 pm

I hope this helps Lindsey doing the show, it kind of tugged at my heart because breakups are never easy. Crying or Very sad

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:40 pm

kincaid53 wrote: Sometimes it's a catch 22 on how much and how you say it. Personal emergency would be one thing but Erin said issue so that leaves everyone to think it was an issue with Vanessa.

It may not be the producers fault Maks and Vanessa do not get along, but they can, produce, edit ,suggset how things go

I agree with your last statement, BUT... When Erin made the announcement, I (being clueless) never once thought that the "issue" was Vanessa.  It was only afterward, when the People Magazine article came out, that I learned of the partner conflicts, and if it had been reported in any rag other than People Magazine, I still would not have believed it. 

And looking at it from their side....  Saying it was an "Issue" was truthful.  If they had said it was a personal emergency, it would have been a lie that then would have had to have been walked back when thousands of Maks' fans rushed to offer him their support / affection / caring.  That could have been a nightmare. 
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:06 pm

Vanessa does seem like she would be difficult to get along with, but I like her dancing so I won't hold it against her on the show.  Lol!  Nick seems pretty laid back and able to put up with it. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:19 pm

Psychee I am referring to the beating Vanessa is taking on sm. It's brutal. She is being called horrible names by people who know nothing about her. Maks is getting some too but the lion's share of abuse is aimed at Vanessa. And if you think that won't impact her position on the show - well, I beg to differ.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:04 pm

These are milder comments.

Dancing With the Stars - Season 25 - Page 11 Img_0658
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:14 pm

Where are these comments from??
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:35 pm

From a DWTS Facebook group. I think I will leave it, the viciousness is getting out of control. I joined because you get a lot of pictures and interesting tidbits you don't get elsewhere. As I said these are milder comments.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:48 pm

Lesallee wrote:These are milder comments.

Dancing With the Stars - Season 25 - Page 11 Img_0658
Disgusting... that type of shit is why I refuse to have anything to do with SM.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:54 pm

What is SM
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:00 am

I  think she means social media.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:35 am

Yes shary, sm is social media. I think I will give all my votes to Vanessa and whomever she dances with on Monday night because this sort of thing disgusts me.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:18 am

Psychee22 wrote:
kincaid53 wrote: Sometimes it's a catch 22 on how much and how you say it. Personal emergency would be one thing but Erin said issue so that leaves everyone to think it was an issue with Vanessa.

I agree with your last statement, BUT... When Erin made the announcement, I (being clueless) never once thought that the "issue" was Vanessa.  It was only afterward, when the People Magazine article came out, that I learned of the partner conflicts, and if it had been reported in any rag other than People Magazine, I still would not have believed it. 

And looking at it from their side....  Saying it was an "Issue" was truthful.  If they had said it was a personal emergency, it would have been a lie that then would have had to have been walked back when thousands of Maks' fans rushed to offer him their support / affection / caring.  That could have been a nightmare. 
I didn't know either until sister lesallee posted about the People magazine report. I had a bad feeling, didn't think it had anything to do with Vanessa. Since Val still danced I figured it just had to do with maks and maybe the studio in Las vegas.

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:30 am

I actually ran across a website that loved Vanessa...it was a dwts one ,but can't remember what one. there were pages and pages of nice things about her.  Darn wish I would have copied it. Like I know how!!! lol  

Jessica, quit getting inebriated and putting up all this crap about Vanessa. Go eat your Chicken of the Sea then sleep it off  zzzzzzzz!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top