The Bachelor, 2018

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by therealdfshary on Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:35 pm

peebeeb wrote:
rkc1960 wrote:Yeah, we shall see how these winter games play out. Probably not much different then Bachelor Pad (that was what it was called, right?)...just not looking forward to Ashley I. again. I had to laugh at the commercial where she is ugly crying and saying she doesn’t understand why she is always in the friend zone. DUDE...THAT could be why! Lol
If I could only like this post more than one time, lol. She might as well be one of those that lists the Bach Franchise as her job. Laughing
Funny post     LOL!
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule on Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:55 pm

Yippeekiyay  Krystal is finally gone.  What a piece of work.  

Kendal was way nicer to her than she deserved.  Kendal is so pretty, kind of reminds me a former ette but I can't remember her name.  The girl I'm thinking of was a little off center and made a comment  about an onion.  She was super pretty too.
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule on Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:20 pm

I was very impressed with Jaqueline tonight.  Up until now we hadn't seen much of her personality, but tonight I liked what I saw.  She looked beautiful and was really fun to see their connection.  I loved her hair but wish she would quit fussing with it.

Lauren B. seems like she could go postal at any minute.  She says she likes Arie, but she seems to be sabotaging herself.

Tia reminds me of Julia Roberts.
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:03 am

Good riddance that fake Krystal and lying Chelsea are gone!
Paris was spectacular!  Felt like swiping that tray filled
with French pastries during the 2 on 1 date at the chateau.  Smile
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:09 am

I did not even recognize Bekah when she was made up to go onstage at the Moulin Rouge.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:51 am

I LOVED the Moulin Rouge date! Those costumes were amazing! 

I also really liked the brunette he went on a one on one date with...probably my fave girl so far. Although I think he is right about her being too smart for him though.
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:56 am

Arie is separating the wheat from the chaff now and has a pretty good group of women left. Jacqueline probably won't be FR, she has six years of school ahead of her and I don't think Arie wants to wait that long to start a family. She is charming though and seems genuine. Rather odd of her to come on a show like the Bach with its premise of love, commitment and an engagement when her next 6 years are already decided.

Arie likes Tia and I do too. We never hear an entire conversation from her as she is bleeped so often. Tia must be a bit prone to profanity. 

I am leaning toward Becca (not Baby Bekah) for FR. 
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachpourri on Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:16 pm

Lesallee wrote:Arie likes Tia and I do too. We never hear an entire conversation from her as she is bleeped so often. Tia must be a bit prone to profanity. 
What is it about the reality show girls from very small towns in Arkansas?
   Raven (Bachelor 21), Raven (Big Brother 19), Tia (Bachelor 22)
They are refreshingly open and uncomplicated, unlike many girls from larger places. But I wonder how they would be if you took them out of Arkansas.

Bachpourri

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:11 pm

I knew Krystal was toast when they kept letting her spout off on camera about how confident she was about the double date - LOL!  Kendall was calm and cool and has a great smile and pretty eyes.

I agree about Jacqueline - she's gorgeous, smart and witty but I cant understand why she came on the show ??

Tia is pretty but I dont feel she is right for Arie since several times she hasnt been very outgoing on the date challenges.

I felt for Lauren B. but if she doesnt come out of her shell more she may as well go home.

I am already tired of Bekah ... I hope Arie is done with her soon.

I'm still sticking with Becca to the end ♥️
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:45 pm

I like Bekah and Kendall the best whether they are right for Arie or not.  I like Jacqueline and think she's funny, but I don't see how she is any smarter than anyone else other than she says she wants to get a Ph.D.  I like Tia, but I don't like her with Arie and I don't know why.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:17 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I like Bekah and Kendall the best whether they are right for Arie or not.  I like Jacqueline and think she's funny, but I don't see how she is any smarter than anyone else other than she says she wants to get a Ph.D.  I like Tia, but I don't like her with Arie and I don't know why.
To me, she is witty and a person needs intelligence to have that wit. I also believe that you can gage the intelligence level of a person by their eyes...several of the girls, like the young Beca, have that sparkle in their eyes (if that makes sense) and you can tell that there something going in their brains. I saw that from the brunette last night, the taxidermy chick also has it. 
The old Beca is quite the opposite - her eyes remind me of docile sheep that needs to told how to think. I look at her and see very little intellect. 
That's just me though.
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:33 pm

I see what you mean.  I was thinking there are different kinds of intelligence.  How do you see Arie?  Lol

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:23 pm

Well, thankfully Krystal is finally gone. Her attitude was grating on my nerves. I knew she was going soon anyway but definitely knew it was on the one on one when she couldn’t keep her mouth shut about how over confident she was. That may be why she didn’t go home last week. They were saving her for the two on one date. They always do that. Another thing this franchise can’t get away from. The one going home pretty much always talks like Krystal did. It’s so predictable. I wonder how much of that attitude was hers for real and how much was producer influenced? I’ve met women like her in person and it just makes you want to throat punch them. I found it interesting that as confident as Krystal sounded going into that date that she felt it necessary to throw Kendall under the bus like that. If she was so sure it would be her she would have had no need to do that. She obviously doesn’t read people well because Arie looked almost physically pained even having that conversation with her. It felt uncomfortable even watching it. And when they did the mandatory kiss, for a brief second he opened his eyes...sort of like he wasn’t into it and he was trying to read the situation.

Kendall could have tore into her but she was very diplomatic about it even though you knew she was pissed. I respect her for how she handled that situation. Then later at the dinner date part, it was odd how Krystal told Kendall that she found her conversation with her earlier as very condescending. Wow! Seriously? Did Krystal not realize that every girl in that house found her condescending the whole time she was there? Pot meet Kettle. I also found it interesting and very telling of how Arie had been feeling about Krystal since her antics the week before how he didn’t even walk her out after dumping her. He just got up and walked away with Kendall without hardly saying anything to her.

I’m wondering if most of that date with Lauren B. really was that quiet or if that is just how they tried to make it look when they did the editing. If she only really talked at the end and said what she did I can’t see him giving her a rose no matter how pretty she is. If she really does put guys in the friend zone for six months and takes a long time to trust someone then why is she there? She seems very nice but was this just yet another instance of going on the show to travel and be seen on tv, or as in some cases friends influence you to sign up just because? She sort of came across as having the personality of a wet rag. He may be infatuated with her and have a bit of a crush like he said but I think he hit the nail on the head when he said that he wasn’t sure she is that into him.

Jacqueline also seems like a nice girl but she still has a lot of school left so why would she do this as well? I just don’t see it between them either.

I don’t have much to say about the Moulin Rouge date, but those other girls did not look happy watching Arie and Bekah on stage.

As to the RC, I knew Jenna was going home but I was kind of surprised that he sent Chelsea home before some of the others. If he knew she wasn’t the one then he should have sent her home earlier to be with her son.

It usually takes a while for me to get a read on these contestants but I am starting to gravitate toward Tia. She doesn’t seem to take herself too seriously and she seems really down to earth. I know Arie wants someone very attractive which she is, what man wouldn’t, but I think Arie wants someone like that. I also like Becca K. but I’m thinking Arie had a bigger attraction with her in the beginning and I don’t see it as much now. But then again, you know how these producers work...they may be doing that to throw us off. It does look like he has another one on one date with her soon. I like Kendall more after I saw her this week. Not sure how that translates with Arie. Guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Not sure what that was at the end with Lauren B. and what they’re leading up too. Also don’t know what that was about with Bekah gossiping to someone about what was said to her about her getting a rose this week, but we’ll see if you get one next week. Was that supposed to be something Lauren said to her since that was who we were listening to talking with a producer at the end? Also, we were reminded of the guy coming and saying he wants his girl back. I had totally forgot about that. I wonder who’s “ex” that is? Stay tuned...

Did everyone catch the commercial with Kaitlyn and Shawn? Dull until the last part when she asked him which girl this season he thought is the prettiest. Had to laugh at the look on his face! That was the only part of the commercial that seemed spontaneous and not rehearsed.

rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:18 pm

Well I succumbed to temptation and had a little visit with Reality Steve. No I won't spoil it for anyone. All I will say is I am surprised. Oh and RS says the Bekah missing story is inaccurate and ends up a nothing burger (using the current catch phrase.
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:31 pm

I didn't even have to go to Reality Steve as it has been on my FB about six times. Still don't understand how or who put it up.
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:43 pm

I stopped notifications for all my Bach groups when the season started. Might as well turn them on again now. Are you as surprised as I am?
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary on Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:06 pm

A little bit,  but I had a longer time to get used to it. I am not on any other Bach groups.
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary on Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:35 pm

Lesallee wrote:I stopped notifications for all my Bach groups when the season started. Might as well turn them on again now. Are you as surprised as I am?
OMG I received the names of the final four, period! I'm sending u a PM
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapor8 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:34 pm

---Week 6---
1. Jacqueline - Beautiful. Smart. Intriguing. Looks high as a kite.
2. Kendall - Attractive feminine California blonde
3. Tia - Gorgeous face. Good personality. Bad tattoos. 
4. Lauren B. - Hot. May be a robot

Vapor8

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:07 am

As far as Krystal is concerned, I don't remember if more than one girl said she was delusional.  That's probably why she was so confident.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word on Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:55 am

I guess I can say this since Krystal is gone.  I just heard that Krystal said "Not Peter" when referring to Arie sometime during the season.  Ooh, that hurt.  Arie said in interviews that he was nervous in the early part of the season partly because he knew a lot of people (consequently a lot of the women) were thinking Peter would be the bachelor until the last minute.  I don't know if Arie ever heard that Krystal said that.  Of course that part was edited out.  Well, there were plenty other reasons she gave him to send her home anyway.

Last week, I thought Kendall was more mature than Bekah in dealing with Krystal.  And this week, I think Kendall was the epitome of classiness, not to mention she showed more maturity and compassion towards Krystal even.  It was in one ear and out the other for Krystal.  I think she's too defensive and was maybe thinking Kendall has too little personal experience with relationships, "why should I listen to her" kind of thing.  

Did anybody think at the very end of the episode that Bekah was talking about Lauren when she said that someone told her, "Mm, glad you got a rose; maybe not next week, hon"?  I think production made it look like she was talking about Lauren saying that, but that sounds more like something Chelsea would say.

I think the only interesting part about Lauren's date is that after Arie dropped a bombshell that in his most serious past relationship his ex was pregnant with his child and then lost the baby, et cetera -- well, the interesting part to me is deciding what was his reason for telling only her so far.  I'm not sure if he was trying to encourage her to open up or if there was another reason. 

I was curious to see more of Jade #2 (Jacqueline) and happy she got a one on one date.  But I see it's not a good point in her life to settle down.  Her blueprint of six years -- if nothing else, it's really hard to have kids while being in school for six years, and Arie said he wants kids (first episode).  As much as I like seeing her, she won't be ready soon. IMHO
skt8word

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word on Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:15 am

thisoldmule wrote:...

... Kendal is so pretty, kind of reminds me a former ette but I can't remember her name.  The girl I'm thinking of was a little off center and made a comment  about an onion.  She was super pretty too.

(Sorry everybody that I have forgotten some of the posts above.  There was a lot for me to catch up on. Embarassed)

The one that made a comment about an onion, that was Ashley Salter.  She had many layers lol.  

I read that Ashley S. didn't like her edit, said it made her look crazy.  IMHO she was still acting that way at the Women Tell All.

Speaking of Women Tell All, I heard this season it will be on a Sunday kind of out of order.
skt8word

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule on Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:07 am

skt8word wrote:
thisoldmule wrote:...

... Kendal is so pretty, kind of reminds me a former ette but I can't remember her name.  The girl I'm thinking of was a little off center and made a comment  about an onion.  She was super pretty too.

(Sorry everybody that I have forgotten some of the posts above.  There was a lot for me to catch up on. Embarassed)

The one that made a comment about an onion, that was Ashley Salter.  She had many layers lol.  

I read that Ashley S. didn't like her edit, said it made her look crazy.  IMHO she was still acting that way at the Women Tell All.

Speaking of Women Tell All, I heard this season it will be on a Sunday kind of out of order.
YES thank you   She is who I was thinking of.  I liked her and thought she was so pretty.  She is actually very intelligent and her edit made that show lots of fun.
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:46 am

In that case, she should have liked her edit. Very Happy
skt8word

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:09 pm

I think all of us remember Ashley S. I know they do a lot of editing but there is still only so much they can do. Ashley did some pretty oddball things. Is she saying that they made her do those things? If not then she did indeed seem weird.

I think WTA this season will bring out probably just as many claws as did Courtney Robertson when she appeared on it. I would be surprised though if Krystal will at least remotely seem apologetic as Courtney tried to SEEM somewhat sorry, even if it was just put on to get the heat off her back. Krystal’s attitude just seems like she thinks she’s so superior to the others that I would not think she was sorry at all even if she were to try to apologize....unless of course she was put up to all of it. She is gonna be skewered and served up as dead duck flambé.
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum