The Bachelor, 2018

Page 12 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by Glittersisgld on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:58 pm

According to the internet, it says Chelsea and Mike were not married.  One source says she was getting child support, but that now the child is living with the father, Mike, and his new wife.  I don't know how true that is, but it's one source.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo on Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:23 pm

More info on Chelsea. The ex is a loan officer at a mortgage company....that certainly doesn't make him wealthy...wonder what she considers a "very comfortable life".  

"Chelsea Roy has stood out this season on The Bachelor. She’s the only single mother (she has a 3-year-old son named Sammy), and she’s been extremely forward about getting her one-on-one time with Arie this season, which has rubbed some of the other girls the wrong way.

According to Reality Steve, the father of Chelsea’s baby is a man named Mike Wilson. Chelsea and Mike were never married; in fact, according to the outlet, Mike is now married to the woman he left Chelsea for. The woman, Rani Williamson, is a former Miss Maine USA; she and Wilson recently had a son together this past August. Both Mike Wilson and Rani Williamson’s accounts are currently private.

Mike works as a Senior Loan Officer at Residential Mortgage Services, where he has been since 2007.
According to court documents obtained by Radar Online, Mike filed a custody dispute in September, asking to modify his original custody agreement with Chelsea. The outlet reports Wilson as writing in the filing, “Defendant [Roy] quit her job and moved to California on September 16, 2017 to be a part of the ABC show the Bachelor… The show is filming currently and Defendant could be gone anywhere between two and ten weeks or more… The parties son, Samuel M. Wilson, is now exclusively residing with plaintiff, who is fully supporting him.”

On January 29th’s episode, Arie asked Chelsea to talk about her ex and her son. “I was drowning in a life that seemed perfect,” she told Arie. Roy said when she met her ex, he “swept her off her feet” and offered her a life that was “very comfortable.” She says they were together for a total of seven years before the couple separated when Sammy was 6 months old.

The drama doesn’t end there with Roy. Multiple outlets report that Chelsea was rumored to be dating Patriots player Julian Edelman up until she filmed The Bachelor. Reality Steve says that she “basically went on [the show] because she wants to have a modeling career.”

Edited to add: More scoop.  The woman Chelsea's  ex was cheating with, the Miss Maine, was also married and was cheating on her husband with Chelsea's ex and had a 3 year old daughter of her own with her husband.  It is also reported that Chelsea was also cheating when her ex was cheating....what a mess!!  Hope Ari doesn't choose her.

Last edited by shayvo on Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:45 pm

Originally I didnt much care for Chelsea but i like her more now after their date and we heard her story. I wonder if she reminds Arie of Emily.

Its quite possible Krystal is a plant although Arie did say she's ahead of the rest because she's been to his home and met his family ... but he looked a bit sick when he offered her the rose.
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:07 pm

I think I liked Emily better than Chelsea.  I think Emily was more feisty.  I don't find Chelsea very interesting.  Arie seemed real serious when he was warning Krystal about her behavior.  I loved that about him.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule on Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:38 pm

All this info about Chelsea makes her sound like a gold digger.  The way she told her story sounded like she was a victim of a cheating man.  Quitting her job and moving to CA isn't the most stable thing to do for a child.    Her bio lists her as a real estate assistant but I guess she is unemployed. no  surprise many bach people list occupations that are not true.  Arie should send her home quick.
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule on Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:47 pm

Lesallee wrote:
Glittersisgld wrote:
Lesallee wrote:I'll say it again, Krystal is a plant and damn, it's getting old fast.
I'm not sure why you think she's a plant, but it's your opinion.
Why I think Krystal is a plant? Well for one thing, it happens every season - a totally obnoxious and offensive person who stays way beyond their best before date. Think Corinne in Nick's season. TPTB seem to think we need that sort of thing to stay interested but it has become a tiresome, repetitious ploy. I went and folded laundry during some of the extended Krystal crap, that's how boring it is. 

I thought Arie had a pained look of distaste on his face when he had to give Krystal that last rose. 
The more I think about what you said, the more I think you are right.

What a coincidence, and never been done before, that one of the first dates was to Arie's home and meet the family.  And it just happened to be with Krystal.  Were they just trying to change things up a bit or was this the set up for what was to come?  Arie pointed out to Krystal that she didn't listen to him when he said he was adding the other girls to the night and adding extra time.  Very specific words that sound planned for a defense against her actions.  

He almost redeemed his weak response of going to see her when he told her she had been inappropriate and this might be their last fight.  But then he gave her a rose any way.  Keeping her around after her behavior made him look really weak and clueless.
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word on Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:05 pm

I watched as Bachelorette Ali said production picks what they get to do on the dates.  I'm certain that they picked Krystal precisely in order to encourage her and give her confidence because they believed she would become too confident and maybe arrogant, and they were right.  It was totally a setup.  I don't think Arie was in the scheme though.  He was starting to see the cracks in their relationship.  Actually he pretty much said so in an interview.

I think by Arie saying this might be their last fight, it was a warning of sorts:  just get it together or we won't last.  He hadn't built much connection with the women he sent home, so it wasn't that big a deal for him to keep her.
skt8word

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapor8 on Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:50 am

---Week 5---
1. Tia - Gorgeous face. Good personality. Bad tattoos. 
2. Kendall - Attractive feminine California blonde
3. Jacqueline - Beautiful. Smart. Intriguing. Looks high as a kite.
4. Lauren B. - Hot. May be a robot
5. Bekah M. - Cute. Smart. Great kisser. Bad hair style.

Vapor8

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:13 pm

I thought both one on one dates were kind of dull. It was odd though that Chelsea’s date during the beginning was of a cameraman filming them and having the other girls comment as they were watching. What does it matter what the other girls think of him and Chelsea on a date? Chelsea seemed visibly upset when talking about her and her son’s father but usually there is more to the story then what we hear. I thought it odd that if he was cheating on her that he just threw her out with her belongings in trash bags. Sounded kind of overly cold hearted especially considering they had a six month old son together. Thanks Shayvo for posting more about the background story. It kind of makes more sense now. Granted he was cheating but apparently so was she. For all we know she could have cheated first. It would make more sense.

What was up with Jenna during that bowling date? She has always struck me as odd but I’m wondering if she was more than drunk on beer. Her antics just make her come off as immature. And someone needs to teach her how to do her eyebrows in a more appealing fashion. My eyes keep getting drawn to them because they just look odd.

I think Krystal way overreacted to Arie letting the losing team come to the after party. I think her not showing up was her way of getting Arie to come cater to her. She was just not expecting Arie to react in a negative way about it. I think Arie felt disrespected by her and didn’t really want to give her a rose and was most likely influenced by the producers to give her one and let the drama go on longer. I just can’t believe that the way he acted towards her and what he said to her before the rose ceremony that he would turn around and give her a rose unless he was influenced to do so. I wonder how much longer before he is allowed to send her home? This is getting old.
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:26 pm

I'm guessing Krystal will be on a one on one date soon.    (Edit:   sorry, I meant TWO on one date soon; she already had the one on one date recently lol)

JMO I think Arie rather wanted to keep Krystal around, above Ashley, Maquel and Marikh; give her ONE more chance kind of thing.  
Bibiana was sent home early, even though there was much drama between her and Krystal.

Last edited by skt8word on Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:53 am; edited 2 times in total
skt8word

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:39 pm

Which is a good example of how they don't always keep people around for drama.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachpourri on Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:41 am

The only way to watch this show is from a DVR. I can fast forward over the commercials, the drama (Krystal!), and other boring parts, plus I can rewatch parts if I want. It cuts the show by half, and doing my own edits makes the show much more watchable.

Bachpourri

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb on Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:27 pm

Bachpourri wrote:The only way to watch this show is from a DVR. I can fast forward over the commercials, the drama (Krystal!), and other boring parts, plus I can rewatch parts if I want. It cuts the show by half, and doing my own edits makes the show much more watchable.
I wish I had a DVR. My solution is to change the channel during the parts that I can't stand... talkin' about you Krystal.
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:50 pm

skt8word wrote:
I'm guessing Krystal will be on a one on one date soon. (Edit: sorry, I meant TWO on one date soon; she already had the one on one date recently lol)

JMO I think Arie rather wanted to keep Krystal around, above Ashley, Maquel and Marikh; give her ONE more chance kind of thing.
Bibiana was sent home early, even though there was much drama between her and Krystal.
____________________________________________________________________________________

I am commenting regarding the above post. Sorry, my iPad doesn’t allow me to post a quote like my computer does so I guess I’ll have to do it this way in the future.

Arie may want to give Krystal one more chance, but my thought is that he is only giving her one more chance because there are definitely other girls there that he doesn’t seem to be into all that much and he may be trying to weed them out first. I don’t see anything between him and Jacqueline or Jenna. I REALLY don’t understand why Jenna is still there. He can’t be that into weird. They’ll probably go before Krystal.

For all we know he may end up keeping Krystal until after the FS because he may want some intimate time with her even though he feels disrespected by her. People may want to explore sexual attraction even if they don’t particularly respect them or their actions. He made it quite clear on last weeks episode that he is pissed at her.

Bibiana I’m sure was sent home because he was just not that into her. She was not even the one that was starting the drama. She is just the first one that had the balls to speak up and tell Krystal what they were all thinking. I doubt the producers cared if Bibiana went home since she wasn’t the pot stirrer. They want the pot stirrer for ratings.

rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:31 pm

He probably wasn't that into Bibiana, but being honest with Krystal was pot stirring.  Bibiana didn't need anyone else around to cause drama.  She was always upset about something.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:09 pm

I suspect he'll send Jenna home soon enough.   I'd like to see more of Jacqueline.  I saw a little bit of the connection between them last week.  She looks like Jade to me.  I might just call her Jade 2.0 from now on if she stays on much longer. LOL

I think without Krystal there, Bibiana wouldn't have started much drama with no villain around -- Chelsea turned out to be not much of a villain, but Bibiana readily got herself involved in the drama with Krystal.  She's going to be on the Bachelor Winter Games :O   We may see a more mellow Bibiana without the drama edit on the Bachelor season. lol.  I'm not sure but I sorta hope so.
skt8word

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:45 pm

Hopefully, Bibiana won't complain as much on that show.  It seemed she was only looking at the negative.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:04 pm

Absolutely hoping that we can get some interesting interaction from some viable contestants. Krystal bores me to tears and Bekah is playing games so please, show some realistic scenarios.
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:14 pm

Yes.  I'm tired of the Krystal drama.
skt8word

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:54 am

A truth to be considered is that if this scenario were playing out in real life, would a lot of these girls be acting as nice as they are in front of a camera?  There would probably be more drama.  I'm not for Krystal, but maybe in some ways she is acting more her real self than some of these girls.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:31 pm

Lesallee wrote:Absolutely hoping that we can get some interesting interaction from some viable contestants. Krystal bores me to tears and Bekah is playing games so please, show some realistic scenarios.
Realistic scenarios? Nothing about this show is realistic. These scenario never really happen on real life. If a woman or a man is dating more than one person, the others involved are usually not aware of it...and they certainly don't go on group dates. Well unless it is some sister wives sort of deal so I guess that would be the most real life scenario to compare this to.
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:19 pm

Okay, DoubleD, I will amend that to "plausible". As in, well it's plausible that Arie could have a relationship with - whomever. 
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:34 pm

Yeah, we shall see how these winter games play out. Probably not much different then Bachelor Pad (that was what it was called, right?)...just not looking forward to Ashley I. again. I had to laugh at the commercial where she is ugly crying and saying she doesn’t understand why she is always in the friend zone. DUDE...THAT could be why! Lol
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb on Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:14 pm

Turned the channel as soon as they started to get ready for the Krystal/Kendall date. I'll be very surprised if Krystal is sent home... thank goodness for those talented kid bakers on Food Network.
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb on Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:15 pm

rkc1960 wrote:Yeah, we shall see how these winter games play out. Probably not much different then Bachelor Pad (that was what it was called, right?)...just not looking forward to Ashley I. again. I had to laugh at the commercial where she is ugly crying and saying she doesn’t understand why she is always in the friend zone. DUDE...THAT could be why! Lol
If I could only like this post more than one time, lol. She might as well be one of those that lists the Bach Franchise as her job. Laughing
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum