The Bachelor, 2018

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor, 2018 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by peebeeb Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:53 am

Glittersisgld wrote:I wonder if they should leave the women who have roses out of the cocktail party.  It just seems ridiculous when they take time away from those who don't have roses.
I agree completely.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:40 am

Krystal is starting to look unstable.  Some of the facial expressions she had last night were evil looking.  She has become very possessive with Arie and talks like she has this thing wrapped up.  

I would love to do that demolition derby, it looked so fun.  I can't imagine sitting there crying over doing it.  

WOW Becca looked stunning in each of those gowns and then to find out she was going to keep them and the earrings.  The very first night Arie seemed intrigued by her.  I really liked her and their date.  Definitely a keeper.  Could she be f1?  (I don't do spoilers so just guessing)
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:23 am

Maybe Krystal's upbringing had something to do with her behavior.  I usually think women who act like that seem phony, but I wanted to give her a chance.  But when she started hogging Arie's time after she got a rose, it got annoying.  For a supposed villain, Chelsea seems kind of blah.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:15 pm

I am liking Aerie a lot so far. And the dates have been interesting and fun...would have loved those Louboutins!!!!!!

I agree with glitters that the villain so far is pretty boring. I like the one with the short hair. I also liked the one who went on the hometown date but then her voice started to bug me and she seemed super creepy the way the went after Arie at the rose ceremony.
DoubleDS10
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:49 pm

I had to laugh at Annaliese crying over her childhood trauma on the bumper cars Giggle  but karma got Jenny sent home after she said it wouldnt stop her from crashing into Annaliese ... plus she was bitchy to Arie when she left.

Becca got the glam date with Arie - lucky girl !  She said she'd been in a 7 year relationship ... i wonder if she's the one whose boyfriend shows up in the previews ??

I am already sick of Krystal's phony voice Yuck  I was glad when Bibiana told her off
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:06 pm

Still too soon for me to pick any clear favourites. There are several possibilities but time will determine my picks.  Krystal may well be manoeuvring herself out of contention by butting in to grab Arie's attention all the time. I thought I detected a bit of disapproval from Arie. She must be extremely insecure. 

The baby, Bekah, seems to have caught Arie's eye. I hope it doesn't go too far; she's so young and I doubt any relationship would last longer than 5 minutes between Arie and Bekah,

The woman on the first date, (Becca?) appears pretty normal and I think Arie is attracted to her. 

The voice thing - most of these women do that vocal fry thingy. Why I don't know, I guess they think it's attractive.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:14 pm

I didn't realize Jenny was the same girl making fun of Annaliese at the car group date.  Well, it's no loss then.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:06 pm

I was so shocked yesterday when I was reading my F/B page. The four girls that are left were named in the order that they finished. I purposely don't read Steve's column because i like guessing. Bummer ruined it for me!  Mad!
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:40 pm

therealdfshary wrote:I was so shocked yesterday when I was reading my F/B page. The four girls that are left were named in the order that they finished. I purposely don't read Steve's column because i like guessing. Bummer ruined it for me!  Mad!
That happened to me a couple of seasons ago. This time I unfollowed the two FB groups I used to follow. I am trying very hard to stay spoiler free.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:55 pm

therealdfshary wrote:I was so shocked yesterday when I was reading my F/B page. The four girls that are left were named in the order that they finished. I purposely don't read Steve's column because i like guessing. Bummer ruined it for me!  Mad!
I hate it when that happens. Crying
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:25 am

That's the worst when there are spoilers.  Beware of podcasts, Instagram comments, and such as well.  They sometimes contain spoilers without any warning.

Interesting that Krystal called Chelsea rude the first week for twice interrupting another girl's time, and then the second week Krystal twice did the same thing after getting a rose.  But I think maybe Bibiana, who called Krystal out, has some anger management issue.  Maybe she was being emotional, but still, I think her words were a little scary, saying she's getting towards a point of rage and that Krystal should keep one eye open when she goes to sleep, if Bibiana were sent home.

I know they've had dangerous events before, but a demo derby, crashing cars, not kid cars, into other drivers, that could be scary if you've ever been in a car accident like a relative of mine who was in a major one.  I suppose none of those girls have been in one.  Bumper car story, lol... I don't know, Annaliese kinda of got over that quickly.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:52 am

When Annaliese was telling the bumper car story, I got the sense she was more upset about the fact that people were ganging up on her and the bumper cars were just secondary, but I don't know.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:36 pm

I agree with your points, Lesallee. After hearing Krystal’s story about her brother and then in turn she said she helps the homeless made me want to like her. How she is currently acting on the show bugs me. I’m sure it was her looks that caught Arie’s attention initially and he also seemed to respond to her back story on their date. I don’t get why on the first night he told her that her voice was soothing. LOL. That isn’t how I would refer to it. The tone and the way she drags out some of her words sounds like she is trying too hard to sound overly sexy. And she needs to stop referring to herself as a smitten kitten. What she is coming off looking like is someone that is really needy. It’s not like this is late in the season and they have spent quite a bit of time together for her to be calling him baby like she did and saying she missed him and did he miss her? And I also agree that all of her interruptions seemed to get to Arie. He is not stupid and I’m sure he is already starting to see her as clingy and most men don’t like clingy/needy women. Most like women to be independent and have more self confidence. Maybe it is her family background that is making her that way. I agree with whoever it was that said that she made a point of putting Chelsea down for pulling him aside multiple times yet she did the same thing. I’m thinking since it earned Chelsea the first impression rose that maybe she thought it would work for her.

I agree that it is annoying when the girls that already have roses pull him aside when other girls haven’t even gotten a chance to speak to him. This happens every season and it gets old. These leads are allowed to basically change some things up and do what they want. If it was me I would make a point of changing how that happens if I was in that position. You can’t exclude the people with roses from attending the cocktail parties so I would make it more fair to everyone so that everyone got a chance and everyone was given the same amount of time. I would put a number in a glass for how many contestants are left and at the beginning of the evening have everyone’s draw a number. That is the order that they go and they each have a certain amount of minutes with absolutely NO interruptions. Why not? This childishness that goes on over this issue is annoying so if they want to act childish then do this in a pre-school type manner.

I know some will disagree with me but I just got a weird feeling watching Arie and Bekah kissing so passionately. She is just too young for him. And personally for me, watching her interactions she comes off as someone that is really young. How can this be going over Arie’s head? This makes me think about the stories of him and Jef with the young college girls. He may still like his girls really young, I don’t know. I like Arie, but if he is really being sincere about getting older and wanting to settle down then he really shouldn’t be going after someone so young. Just my opinion.

Becca K I actually like. That was a nice date and did she ever walk away with some cool bling! Interesting that she already had a date and a rose and it didn’t show her pulling him aside and manipulating his time like Krystal did.

ABC is getting stupid with the dates. Those girls were getting tossed around in those cars quite a bit during that demo derby. And next week is full contact wrestling? I guess they think they are pretty protected with their contract but wouldn’t you think there would still be a loophole if someone gets seriously hurt?

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960)

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:48 pm

As to the subject about spoilers, I hate when people go to Reality Steve’s site and then don’t care if they spoil it for other people. I remember a couple of seasons ago I went to read a Yahoo news item about this show and couldn’t believe they outed the winner with absolutely no warning that it was a spoiler. WTH kind of journalism is that? I also now try to avoid comments people make to those stories. These same people make comments and give away the ending and then say after the fact....btw, spoiler alert. What a bunch of A holes!

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:51 pm

What gets me is how some of the girls treat Arie like he is a movie star or objectify him in front of the other girls.  Well, it is the beginning and maybe they will get over it.  They put him on such a ridiculous pedestal.  I guess they do this each season and guys are guilty as well, but for some reason this season I really noticed it.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:08 pm

Lesallee wrote:
That happened to me a couple of seasons ago. This time I unfollowed the two FB groups I used to follow. I am trying very hard to stay spoiler free.
This was on my own F/B page. I don’t even know where it came from.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:10 pm

If you follow any FB groups or pages notifications will show up in your news feed. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:27 am

I very recently heard someone say that some people delight in spoiling the ending of this show.  There are almost no words for such people -- actually it's really thoughtless.

There are apparently more spoilers this season, or at least that's what I hear.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:29 pm

Lesallee wrote:If you follow any FB groups or pages notifications will show up in your news feed. 
I don’t follow ant F B groups, so I don’t have a clue where it came from. The only people on my FB are my family and close friends.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:12 pm

Oh good grief, another wrestling date? This show needs to get over this kind of crap.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:30 pm

Really Arie, well slowly starting to not like him so much again. He's beginning to act like a himbo.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:00 am

Big trifecta for Arie tonight.  Thrilled to see him enjoying his meal prior to letting
that rambling chatterbox, Lauren go. Bon Appetit, Arie!  Didn't take him long to notice what
insecure messes Annaliese and Bibiana are and sending them home. Thumbs up!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:05 am

I really like Bekah.  She is different.  I can't believe she is only 22.  Maybe she's lying about her age.  She is one of the most mature ones there.  She is so smart and confident.  If Arie doesn't pick her, I'd like her to be the next bachelorette.  She should have her own show.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:07 am

I am glad Bibiana left.  I thought he would pick her, because a lot of times these types last longer than they should on this show.  Constant whining.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:22 am

Glittersisgld wrote:I really like Bekah.  She is different.  I can't believe she is only 22.  Maybe she's lying about her age.  She is one of the most mature ones there.  She is so smart and confident.  If Arie doesn't pick her, I'd like her to be the next bachelorette.  She should have her own show.
I agree, Glitters.  Bekah is my favorite as well.  I love her personality, intelligence and looks.  She's
like a breath of fresh air for the show.  Hope she's in the F4.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top