Season 25 Cast .....

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Season 25 Cast .....

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:16 pm

SweetTart wrote:Thanks DMD, I enjoyed that tape so much.  Looks  like a really good cast this season.  They will have fun with the two married couples competing against each other, Barbara Corcoran is a blast, Terrell Owens is one of my favorite Wide Receivers, and really all of them should be a lot of fun!

BBBUWUWHAHAHAHAHHAHA.......SourFARts - you came back?#$?   I knew it; I knew it.  You just couldn't stay away from Monkey's Milkshake, could you?   Glad you didn't start up that Stoopid thread that always gets pinned to the top of the page, where nobody else is allowed to post.   Now you gotta Schlep with the rest of us Skids in the normal threads.
But Hey, I'm always game to "bury the Hatchet" for all those nasty things you said about me, so whaddja say we start a new?   

I might even watch the DWTS show this season because of this east-Euro chick, Danielle Hauntakova, (something like that) - I think she's Dutch.   She's got 44-in legs ?#@?/    Do you know for sure if she's gonna dance, or is she one of the alternates?
Can you imagine that in a Ballroom gown with slits up to her butt?   WWWHAAAAABOOOOOOM ~ !    I wanna climb up there and *pound* like a veal cutlet.   
Good to have you back Tarty - I'm feeling my Animal Spirits coming back to life !@!
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:18 pm

Lesallee wrote:Another rumour.

Actor and singer jordan fisher just recently started following lindsay on twitter. Hmmm.....

Who the *H* is Jordan Fisher ?#@?   I wanna punch him in the Junk. 
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:24 pm

Now, now, FHM, play nice. He's probably a perfectly fine fellow! But I've never heard of him either.
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:31 pm

Lesallee wrote:Now, now, FHM, play nice. He's probably a perfectly fine fellow! But I've never heard of him either.

LOL - I was at the Groc store last night, waiting in line and reading all the Celeb Rags and I couldn't identify any of them - I'm really not with the scene.   
They did say Raven-Adam are still dating.   And then there's some stuff about Kanye-Kardashian having a surrogate baby; they paid some chick to host their fertilized egg.   Makes me wanna *Hurl*

But hey, I'm kinda grooving on this Tennis Gurl with the 44-inch legs, sounds like she's gonna DWTS.   I might have to watch, 
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:25 pm

Monkey, first it was Corinne and now this weird woman for your avatar.  Can't you get something more attractive?  Aggghhhhh!  This is worse than Corinne. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:29 pm

I didn't see any mention of the tennis player in that clip on this board, but I thought Jordan Fisher had a good personality.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:32 pm

Hi everyone!  Had to take a break for awhile but happy to be back.  Looks like this could be a fun season.  Smile

Jordan Fisher is probably best known for his work on the Disney Channel.  He had a supporting role in two of their TV musicals--Teen Beach Movie and Teen Beach Movie 2.  He also had a recurring part in the Disney sitcom Liv & Maddie.  His biggest role after Disney was in the recent Fox Channel production of the musical Grease Live.  I look forward to seeing what he can do with Lindsay.

Happy to see that Mark is back, and Lindsey Stirling looks like a good partner for him.  She is an experienced performer, so I hope they will have great chemistry together.

My husband is a fan of Shark Tank, so we're curious to see how well Barbara Corcoran will do.  I think Robert Herjavec has had the most success on DWTS so far.  Mark Cuban was also on DWTS before he eventually joined Shark Tank, but I don't think he lasted as long.
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:37 pm

Did you see Robert's tweet to Barbara and Keo wishing them well? He also said marrying your pro is not obligatory but entirely voluntary. HaHa, Robert.
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:41 pm

I figured Jordan Fisher was a Disney person.  He has that personality.  I was glad to see Barbara Corcoran on there too since I love Shark Tank.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:53 pm

Lesallee wrote:Did you see Robert's tweet to Barbara and Keo wishing them well? He also said marrying your pro is not obligatory but entirely voluntary. HaHa, Robert.

Great tweet Robert!   Laughing  I bet Robert will be in the audience every week cheering her on.
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:07 am

Here are some recent Jordan Fisher performances--his solo number "Those Magic Changes" from Grease Live and his duet with Lin-Manuel Miranda singing "You're Welcome" from the Disney movie Moana.

Very Happy
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:56 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Monkey, first it was Corinne and now this weird woman for your avatar.  Can't you get something more attractive?  Aggghhhhh!  This is worse than Corinne. 

BBUWUWHAHAHHAHA..... Glitz. Isn't this Big Mule obnoxious looking?   She's a feature writer for one of those glammy Women's rags - like, Cosmo, or Vouge.  I only found out about her because of her grossly critique of Ms. Trump for wearing High Heals to a Houston hurricane relief visit.   THen when I saw the picture of this Big Mule, I thought it was a Halloween costume, but this bitch actually dresses like a raggy-Ann doll.   I don't get it; probably another Latte-Liberal elite Nutt-Job,
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:59 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I didn't see any mention of the tennis player in that clip on this board, but I thought Jordan Fisher had a good personality.

Can you DWTS experts help me out here;  I saw Danielle's twitter about appearing on DWTS a couple weeks ago.  Did something happen and she got cut at the last minute?  

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing on Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:55 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:

Can you DWTS experts help me out here;  I saw Danielle's twitter about appearing on DWTS a couple weeks ago.  Did something happen and she got cut at the last minute?  

She mentioned it would start Sep. 3rd, right? The date doesn't fit, DWTS Season 25 premiere is Sep.18. But the show is licensed and produced in over 50 countries worldwide. Took me three clicks to find out she's appearing on the Slovak version which is called Let's Dance. Sorry Monkey; you'll have to pick someone else appealing to your animal instincts.
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:05 pm

suebob16 wrote:Hi everyone!  Had to take a break for awhile but happy to be back.  Looks like this could be a fun season.  Smile
So glad you're back in time, sue! Wouldn't be the same without you. I didn't post much either in between the seasons; felt like S24 is over and done with. Not nearly as memorable as S23 was, right?
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetTart on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:18 pm

You would get tired of her soon anyway monkey! She's got no significant chest to speak of!
SweetTart
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule on Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:18 pm

SweetTart wrote:Thanks DMD, I enjoyed that tape so much.  Looks  like a really good cast this season.  They will have fun with the two married couples competing against each other, Barbara Corcoran is a blast, Terrell Owens is one of my favorite Wide Receivers, and really all of them should be a lot of fun!

BBBUWUWHAHAHAHAHHAHA.......SourFARts - you came back?#$?   I knew it; I knew it.  You just couldn't stay away from Monkey's Milkshake, could you?   Glad you didn't start up that Stoopid thread that always gets pinned to the top of the page, where nobody else is allowed to post.   Now you gotta Schlep with the rest of us Skids in the normal threads.
But Hey, I'm always game to "bury the Hatchet" for all those nasty things you said about me, so whaddja say we start a new?   

I might even watch the DWTS show this season because of this east-Euro chick, Danielle Hauntakova, (something like that) - I think she's Dutch.   She's got 44-in legs ?#@?/    Do you know for sure if she's gonna dance, or is she one of the alternates?
Can you imagine that in a Ballroom gown with slits up to her butt?   WWWHAAAAABOOOOOOM ~ !    I wanna climb up there and *pound* like a veal cutlet.   
Good to have you back Tarty - I'm feeling my Animal Spirits coming back to life !@!
You predicted it.  LOL
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule on Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:20 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:

She mentioned it would start Sep. 3rd, right? The date doesn't fit, DWTS Season 25 premiere is Sep.18. But the show is licensed and produced in over 50 countries worldwide. Took me three clicks to find out she's appearing on the Slovak version which is called Let's Dance. Sorry Monkey; you'll have to pick someone else appealing to your animal instincts.
AAAHHHHH I'm disappointed.  FHM's description had me interested in seeing her dance.

Puke, Mark is back.
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule on Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:21 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Monkey, first it was Corinne and now this weird woman for your avatar.  Can't you get something more attractive?  Aggghhhhh!  This is worse than Corinne. 

BBUWUWHAHAHHAHA..... Glitz. Isn't this Big Mule obnoxious looking?   She's a feature writer for one of those glammy Women's rags - like, Cosmo, or Vouge.  I only found out about her because of her grossly critique of Ms. Trump for wearing High Heals to a Houston hurricane relief visit.   THen when I saw the picture of this Big Mule, I thought it was a Halloween costume, but this bitch actually dresses like a raggy-Ann doll.   I don't get it; probably another Latte-Liberal elite Nutt-Job,
That's her?  She has some nerve criticizing anybody else.  LOL
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:48 am

It's pretty well a sure thing that Canadians can vote this season. Sharna is understandably angry. I guess our status as desirable depends on a Canadian network buying the show. CTV has indeed bought the show and will be carrying it.
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:06 pm

Lovely Sharna is angry? Must be Australian understatement. I would be pissed beyond measure and mad as hell. But if this means in conversion Hinch wasn't even popular enough in Canada itself for any network to buy Season 23, that's even more sad. If the voting was really as close as we were told, these votes could have made the difference.
I hope Sharna's new partner can collect more votes than this weird cowboy (who still made it to week eight thanks to her).
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:07 pm

The Property Brothers is an HGTV show and HGTV is part of the CTV group. So CTV has a vested interest in Drew Scott. Hinch was more of a locally known celeb, really only known in the racing world. I had never heard of him but like thousands of other Canadians we soon learned just how great he is. I think Hinch and Sharna would have easily won with the Canadian vote allowed.
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:37 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:

DeadEye !!  Thanks for the update - good info!  Crap, I was really hoping we'd get a chance to see her nice gams!  I doubt she'd last very long, but at least it would have been worth the time:)  I'll probably tune in anyway now that Nick Vial isn't one of the contestants. 
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:43 pm

SweetTart wrote:You would get tired of her soon anyway monkey!  She's got no significant chest to speak of!

BBBUWUHAHAHAH..... Sweetie Tart !!  That's hilarious and you know me all too well  Laughing.  
She might have just changed me into a Leg-Man, but like fellow Boob-Man Jerry Seinfeld always said, "why would I be a butt-man, I already got one of them!"
Hope this season is fun for you.  Maybe I'll finally give in and watch, btw has there every been a "chesty" woman who won DWTS - seems like tennis and ballroom dancing favors flatter chicks:) 
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:59 pm

thisoldmule wrote:

That's her?  She has some nerve criticizing anybody else.  LOL

Her name is Lynn Yaeger and she's an editor for Vogue.

Like you said, what nerve to criticize fashion when you look like the reject bin at Raggy-Ann flea market. 

"...Oh, Melania.
In the words of the late, great Lou Reed, you “couldn’t hit it sideways.”
This morning, Mrs. Trump boarded Air Force One wearing a pair of towering pointy-toed snakeskin heels better suited to a shopping afternoon on Madison Avenue or a girls’ luncheon at La Grenouille.
While the nation is riveted by images of thousands of Texans wading with their possessions, their pets, their kids, in chest-high waterdesperately seeking refuge; while a government official recommend that those who insist on sheltering in place write their names and social security numbers on their arms, Melania Trump is heading to visit them in footwear that is a challenge to walk in on dry land..."
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum