Breaking ABC News: OJ Is Eligible - for Parole and Bachelor in Paradise !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breaking ABC News:  OJ Is Eligible - for Parole and Bachelor in Paradise !! Empty Breaking ABC News: OJ Is Eligible - for Parole and Bachelor in Paradise !!

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:50 pm

They just voted to release him after 9-years.  I say send him to the Island and let the 'humpin begin.....BBBUWUHAHAHAHAHAH

Breaking ABC News:  OJ Is Eligible - for Parole and Bachelor in Paradise !! Rbeb1y
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Breaking ABC News:  OJ Is Eligible - for Parole and Bachelor in Paradise !! Empty Re: Breaking ABC News: OJ Is Eligible - for Parole and Bachelor in Paradise !!

Post by thisoldmule Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:52 pm

Terrible news as far as I am concerned.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Breaking ABC News:  OJ Is Eligible - for Parole and Bachelor in Paradise !! Empty Re: Breaking ABC News: OJ Is Eligible - for Parole and Bachelor in Paradise !!

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:00 pm

thisoldmule wrote:Terrible news as far as I am concerned.

Yeah, I wish he'd just die in prison, but the only reason he got 9-years for armed robbery (he wasn't carrying a gun) was because of a grudge to convict for getting away with murdering his wife.  
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:01 pm

Yup, he got away with it.  That photo ^ shows his evil grin.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:16 am

I watched him speak at the parole hearing.  He still thinks he wasn't doing anything wrong; he still thinks the memorabilia was his property. He even showed anger at one point.  He didn't show true remorse.  He was also convicted of kidnapping, and I'd say that's a serious charge.  He said he didn't see a gun, but he had to have known there was some danger involved in forcing someone to give up property.  It was foreseeable that part of his posse would bring a gun.  

I heard on the news that the parole board had decided to let him go free on the major charges four years ago, so that today was a done deal.  So I think it was over before it started.  There was some levity at that parole board hearing, perhaps a little too much.  The TV cameras in the room made the hearing longer than it otherwise would have been.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:26 am

Yeah, that's what the commentators were saying. Just the fact that they only took a half hour break before their verdict said that they had already made up their mind. 

You are right, monkey...he still to this day shows no remorse for anything. Even in the civil case with the Goldman's he knows he owes them money and did black market type deals to sell his crap to put money in his pocket but to also keep it from the Goldman's. This man is pure evil and a sneaky, conniving p-o-s to boot. 

I also get annoyed at these people that claim they "Came to Jesus" while in jail and use that as leverage to get out. If they really did then they know the Bible talks about paying for your sins. Disgusting.

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960)

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:54 am

skt8word wrote:I watched him speak at the parole hearing.  He still thinks he wasn't doing anything wrong; he still thinks the memorabilia was his property. He even showed anger at one point.  He didn't show true remorse.  He was also convicted of kidnapping, and I'd say that's a serious charge.  He said he didn't see a gun, but he had to have known there was some danger involved in forcing someone to give up property.  It was foreseeable that part of his posse would bring a gun.  

Skater; I about fell outta my chair when I heard him say, "Nobody's every accused me of pulling a weapon on them.."...  Holy Crap; what is the color of the delusional sky in your world OJ, your big Murderer #?

"....But, while attempting to justify why he should receive parole, Simpson made a number of comments related to his past actions.  “No one has ever accused me of pulling a weapon on them.” Simpson was answering questions as part of a parole hearing related to a 2008 conviction for armed robbery and kidnapping stemming from a failed attempt to recover sports memorabilia from two collectors at a Las Vegas hotel..."
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:55 am

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) wrote:Yeah, that's what the commentators were saying. Just the fact that they only took a half hour break before their verdict said that they had already made up their mind. 

You are right, monkey...he still to this day shows no remorse for anything. Even in the civil case with the Goldman's he knows he owes them money and did black market type deals to sell his crap to put money in his pocket but to also keep it from the Goldman's. This man is pure evil and a sneaky, conniving p-o-s to boot. 

I also get annoyed at these people that claim they "Came to Jesus" while in jail and use that as leverage to get out. If they really did then they know the Bible talks about paying for your sins. Disgusting.

Ricky; how come you don't have a "LIKE" button on your posts?   Because you are signing in as a guest ??  I just wanna give you some props and likes  Very Happy
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:43 pm

Yeah, I mostly get on my iPad these days and for some reason it won't let me sign into my profile. I talked to Bach about it a while back but it still won't let me. On the rare occasion I have to get on my regular computer I am able to sign in. It sucks but it is what it is. Darn

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960)

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:59 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:
skt8word wrote:I watched him speak at the parole hearing.  He still thinks he wasn't doing anything wrong; he still thinks the memorabilia was his property. He even showed anger at one point.  He didn't show true remorse.  He was also convicted of kidnapping, and I'd say that's a serious charge.  He said he didn't see a gun, but he had to have known there was some danger involved in forcing someone to give up property.  It was foreseeable that part of his posse would bring a gun.  

Skater; I about fell outta my chair when I heard him say, "Nobody's every accused me of pulling a weapon on them.."...  Holy Crap; what is the color of the delusional sky in your world OJ, your big Murderer #?

"....But, while attempting to justify why he should receive parole, Simpson made a number of comments related to his past actions.  “No one has ever accused me of pulling a weapon on them.” Simpson was answering questions as part of a parole hearing related to a 2008 conviction for armed robbery and kidnapping stemming from a failed attempt to recover sports memorabilia from two collectors at a Las Vegas hotel..."
Dead people can't talk.  That's why nobody ever accused him of pulling a 'weapon '(knife) on them.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:04 pm

My wish was that he should rot in jail for the rest of his miserable life. He got off too easy!  Sick
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:41 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:Skater; I about fell outta my chair when I heard him say, "Nobody's every accused me of pulling a weapon on them.."...  Holy Crap; what is the color of the delusional sky in your world OJ, your big Murderer #?

Yeah, "delusional sky" is right.  He also said he's lived a "conflict-free life."
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top