SHAME on you Val

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHAME on you Val Empty SHAME on you Val

Post by Tarnobrzeg Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:01 pm

Valentin is an adult and he hurt a kid!!! even if the kid is a big mouth...
SUNNY  get him..enough already Shame on you

Tarnobrzeg

Back to top Go down

SHAME on you Val Empty Re: SHAME on you Val

Post by MPchimesin Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:04 pm

For me I think they are making it to obvious that it's Eval......Not sure who did kidnap him, but jmho it's not Eval.....I don't think it was his father otherwise I don't think he would have been so rough and tossed him down the stairs.....Do we still have an elder Cassadine who will rip Eval a new one????????  I usually don't care for any of the kid stories but I will admit this one has me going Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Suspect Duh
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:06 pm

Maybe Eval has a goon to help him, but now he has promised that
Charlotte will never have to see Spencer again. To me that's a threat. Either he will take Charlotte away or Spencer won't make it
out of the cellar.
Is that the same place Maxie was put after she let Lulu visit Charlotte at Crimson???
I don't think Valentin is redeemable.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 pm

If it turns out Valentin did this to Spencer there is no possible redemption - hurting a child is the ultimate evil in my book no matter how much of a spoiled brat he is !
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:12 pm

Now I really don't believe it's Eval......someone is setting him up.....jmo.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:03 am

So now does Eval have an  "eval" twin???
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:42 pm

MPchimesin wrote:Now I really don't believe it's Eval......someone is setting him up.....jmo.
 I don't think it's Val, either - that would be just too easy.. Suspect
rumors are going around it might be Nik, returning -- but I can't see him doing that to Spencer.

Giggle  maybe it's this guy :
SHAME on you Val 68d4704a4eecba63c86e6f2dd9498070  LOL!
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Freda3000 Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:53 pm

FLPeaches wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:Now I really don't believe it's Eval......someone is setting him up.....jmo.
 I don't think it's Val, either - that would be just too easy.. Suspect
rumors are going around it might be Nik, returning -- but I can't see him doing that to Spencer.

Giggle  maybe it's this guy :
SHAME on you Val 68d4704a4eecba63c86e6f2dd9498070  LOL!

well, if that photo is of Billy Millers' "Jason"... could be!   After all, now that Steve Burton is returning, there has to be an explanation of "faux Jason"....    possibly a plant by Helena to get inside Port Charles elites?  Or some other Cassadine making a move to get a possible heir out of the way?   I just hope they don't drag this out for too long.

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:07 pm

SHAME on you Val 68d4704a4eecba63c86e6f2dd9498070

This is a photo of Steve Burton, previewing his retun..... It's an ABC promo on YouTube,,

and now he's got brown eyes --
not blue.
General Hospital- PROMO Steve Burton returns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3cC5FPY6Ck

Last edited by FLPeaches on Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:54 pm

i don't care what Val has said with regards to Spencer, "He" didn't snatch him!  Val is definitely being set up, but by who, maybe Anna's evil twin, who's feeling snubbed by him, as he fights for Nina, instead of having gratitude for aiding in Val's release!  
Anyways I'm team Val, and want to see him get his family restored, that means not only Charlotte but Nina as well.  They are a great couple, and Nina deserves to be happy and stay in that relationship, not listening to her brother who's advice isn't necessary, because his own marriage is going to blow up in his face, when Maxie returns. Seems he's choosing the loud mouth over his own wife! And besides how stupid of Jay to stick it to his sister, with his threat, so Nina will have to choose between Val and him!  How stupid, the writer's making this in the SL so she'll not go back to VAl.  another disappointment. 
Back to the Val S L, thought and hoped, it could be Nik, but yes as someone said, he wouldn't be that rough with Spencer. In regards to Nik, would like to see his return and get together with Liz, but I know TPTB, are not going there, instead, they'll make that old, tired, triangle, RE-SURFACE between Liz and Sam, fighting over Jason!  So tired of that scenario, give Liz, her own love, and sorry not Franco, no chem at all between those two!  Nik, wasn't goody two shoes either, had his own skeletons, so why make Val out to be such a horrible, unredeemable character, and proposing that he's the worst of the Cassidines!  I don't believe he is.  Maybe his background wasn't that he was a stand up guy,  but, Nina's love changed ALL that! 

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:20 pm

GH Senior wrote:i don't care what Val has said with regards to Spencer, "He" didn't snatch him!  Val is definitely being set up, but by who, maybe Anna's evil twin, who's feeling snubbed by him, as he fights for Nina, instead of having gratitude for aiding in Val's release!  
Anyways I'm team Val, and want to see him get his family restored, that means not only Charlotte but Nina as well.  They are a great couple, and Nina deserves to be happy and stay in that relationship, not listening to her brother who's advice isn't necessary, because his own marriage is going to blow up in his face, when Maxie returns. Seems he's choosing the loud mouth over his own wife! And besides how stupid of Jay to stick it to his sister, with his threat, so Nina will have to choose between Val and him!  How stupid, the writer's making this in the SL so she'll not go back to VAl.  another disappointment. 
Back to the Val S L, thought and hoped, it could be Nik, but yes as someone said, he wouldn't be that rough with Spencer. In regards to Nik, would like to see his return and get together with Liz, but I know TPTB, are not going there, instead, they'll make that old, tired, triangle, RE-SURFACE between Liz and Sam, fighting over Jason!  So tired of that scenario, give Liz, her own love, and sorry not Franco, no chem at all between those two!  Nik, wasn't goody two shoes either, had his own skeletons, so why make Val out to be such a horrible, unredeemable character, and proposing that he's the worst of the Cassidines!  I don't believe he is.  Maybe his background wasn't that he was a stand up guy,  but, Nina's love changed ALL that! 

I loved Liz with Nik too.

Please, please, please no more Liz and Jason!!!!!!!

Jason is happily married to the love of his life.
gh5fan
gh5fan
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:00 pm

gh5fan wrote:
GH Senior wrote:i don't care what Val has said with regards to Spencer, "He" didn't snatch him!  Val is definitely being set up, but by who, maybe Anna's evil twin, who's feeling snubbed by him, as he fights for Nina, instead of having gratitude for aiding in Val's release!  

I loved Liz with Nik too.

Please, please, please no more Liz and Jason!!!!!!!

Jason is happily married to the love of his life.

Oh give me Liz & Nik over Liz & Jason or Liz and Franco any day.  But Peaches is right I can't believe that Nik would do that to Spencer but with these writers I'm sure they will come up with some silly SL.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum