GH is barely worth watching now :(

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: GH is barely worth watching now :(

Post by MPchimesin on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:28 am

FLPeaches wrote:  all this sweet lovey-dovey Finn♥Hayden stuff feels like the writers are just twisting the knife.
so much love and tenderness, super build-up for the great fall....

I really hate that we're losing her!! 

I know, it's a total set up for our big let down when they write her off.  All these rumors of who might be leaving makes me crazy and I have little interest in the show!! Sleep
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:17 am

and I guess the rumors were true....

Aug. 3 (UPI) -- Former General Hospital star Tyler Christopher has landed a role on Days of Our Lives, but isn't revealing any details about who he will play. "I want to thank @nbcdays for welcoming me into their home. Although I can't comment on the character, @carlivatiron has handed me a gem of a story I am eager for you [to] see," the actor tweeted Thursday, referring to Ron Carlivati, the current head writer of Days and former head writer for GH.

Christopher announced last September he would not continue on General Hospital as the beloved character, Prince Nikolas Cassadine, after contract talks with show producers broke down. Christopher, 44, began playing Nikolas in 1996.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/68cbd725-567e-3343-bb25-06683fa45ff2/ss_tyler-christopher-lands-role.html

http://soapcentral.com/days/news/2017/0803-tyler_christopher_joins_days.php

wishing all the best to TC, but still.... 
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:26 pm

I AM SO BORED WITH GH  Sleep  I skip thru Sonny/Carly/Sam/Jason since its all so predictable .  Disappointed that we only see little snippets of Maxie .  And altho I've been enjoying Hayden & Finn we all know how thats going to end   Sad  Alexis and Julian are going nowhere and i dont look forward to more of Kristina and Parker.  But I do wonder whats going to happen with Ava since eVal is tempting to help fix her face by recanting her story about his killing Nik ... are the rumors of a romance with Griffin true ?? I doubt it altho it would be a wild storyline. The previews of a confrontation between Monica and Olivia looks fun Smile
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:54 pm

Rose Finn and Hayden have been so cute and so happy, planning their future.
I loved how they were looking at houses, and I loved Finn with Elizabeth yesterday - soon to be brother-in-law..♥
Finn has been smiling so much and calling Hayden sweetheart, and pouring out all his feelings...
even after her 'confession',, he reminded her, for better/for worse.

but then to have her turn and just walk away.................

and what about the baby?  he told her the other day.. 'it's gonna be you and me and the little one'...

I hope Curtis will team up with Finn to help solve this mess,, because now 2 people are broken-hearted for no good reason,
and I really think that's awful.

* but I guess we should be grateful, at least she's not killed off ~
and maybe leaving the way she did, it might somehow leave an open door,,,

crossing my fingers for a return somewhere down the road.
hopefully very soon.  ♥♥♥♥♥
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:58 pm

Hate to see Dr O(h No) win her hateful game

Why can the evil ones get away with everything???
(Ava will get her looks back, but she is still a cold blooded murderer.)

Eval has done despicable things and gotten off free as a bird and keeps his daughter.

Julian is just as evil as Eval, but he can never be put away for good.

Nelle gets away with the damage she did and smirks at Carly as she hangs on to  Michael.

Meanwhile, Sean (who didn't shoot Rachel/Haden) is still in prison
even tho he is innocent. ( Uh, writers: Did we forget about T J's biological daddy??? )
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum